HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 2:40 pm

(Edited)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 am

Hiding would be the best choice. The survivors obviously doesn't have enough manpower to take down a Charger. The heavy stomps can still be heard and felt. The bad thing is, it's getting louder and stronger. Enough to say it's getting near. However, it doesn't seem it's aware of the survivors.

As Dex searched for a weapon, there's a Magnum underneath a pillow of a bed. If he were to search for extra ammo, there's a considerable amount on a drawer beside the bed. Enough to make him smile or something like that.

A Magnum is a very powerful gun. Enough to kill an ordinary zombie with one shot. What's more fearsome about this pistol is it can kill a Witch with one shot placed perfectly on the head.

(I won't tell you how to kill the Charger but here's a hint: REALISTIC.)

Spoiler:
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Dex searched around for ammo for the magnum he just found underneath the pillow. When he found the clips for it in the drawers an idea popped into his head. He pocketed the ammo and reloaded the magnum. He then proceeded to aim and fire at the Charger's Knee caps hoping to make it unable to charge at them by putting half the clip in each knee.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Draven hid behind a corner with his pistol raised. The charger was there and it was getting closer. Draven let off a few pot shots to distract the charger in order to allow his fellow survivors to escape. The Charger ran at him but Draven, shooting behind him, was trying to find a hotel room for him to hide out in until the charger had gone. He saw a door to his left so he quickly opened the door and rushed inside. He then shut the door quickly before the Charger could see which room he had gone into. He hoped the Charger did not know where he was and he also hoped his friends had gotten to a safe distance from the huge infected.

Bullets used: 6

Last edited by Cyrus Blaze on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 6:10 pm

I ran. I had a bat, what would that do against this thing? It was huge and would just pummel me when it got the chance. Ducking into a room I shut the door and readied my bat in case something happened.
(Sorry it's short, couldn't think of much)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3