HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 1:50 am

Yay! Can we play this campaign together or are we seperated?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 6:37 am

How nice that this RP has been brought back to life. Thank you very much. If you want to play together you can. However, let me clear things out. The two of you are nonexistent in the user SaxAppeal's world, alright? Like, no "crossover" of sorts. Understand?

Tell me if you two are ready. Cop and student, how interesting.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:10 pm

I AM TOTALLY READY YAY! I love Left 4 Dead. I like the fact that you can just run around whacking zombies in the face with a pan. Hey can I change my characters occupation to instead of policeman a martial arts teacher
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:13 pm

I mean the martial arts experience would help if my weapon ran out of ammo or I wanted to preserve ammo for the special zombies.

Last edited by Cyrus Blaze on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:13 pm

I have no complaints and after asking Cyrus about it, we're going hold this thing out together.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Yay!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 6:37 am

Cyrus, go ahead and become the martial arts teacher. Now, just to let the two of you know, this RP has been inactive for quite some time so I have slightly become rusty. If you know what I am talking about. Oh well, I will not be a buzz kill. Let us get this thing started!

...Erm, one more thing. Cop become martial arts but you did not say you will remove the ex military part. So yeah, let us just say he was allowed to keep a pistol.

About the student... It is understood he cannot have a weapon unless you find one in game.

In addition, I have been thinking of making some changes to the game play. One of it is you now start the game and you know, like usual RPs, you explore, I give the items and foes. Hope you two get it. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Start on the rooftop. Go figure how you two would meet. You can go with a back-story like you got here together or whatever. Your choice, players.

Spoiler:

SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 9:27 am

I don't get a reboot? Aw...
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Previously on Left 4 Dead...

The Zombie apocalypse has begun and day by day the amount of survivors dwindles by the minute. This is the story of Draven and Joe, two survivors of the apocalypse ( so far at least ). Draven comes from a military background but left in order to teach hand to hand combat at a nearby martial arts school. He knows how to hold his own in a life or death situation even against a special zombie. Joe however, a student who was in the middle of his exams before the news report caused a mass evacuation. However not many made it and Joe was one of those few. Joe may not have weapons training(None that I know of) but he has the brains to compensate for that. With his intelligence and Dravens experience they may just survive. However they are now stuck on the roof of a hotel.This happened when they were running from a horde of zombies so seeing as the gap between the two roofs was small they decided to jump. What will happen next?

Proper rp...

Draven and Joe had jumped onto the hotel roof from the apartment building opposite. After rolling back to his feet he took out his gun, spun around and waited to see if the zombies from before would try to jump the gap. However there were no zombies there. Draven sighed with relief as he helped Joe to his feet. " Ok we need to find you a weapon and for the both of us food and drink" Draven said while putting his gun back in its holster. Draven walked carefully and slowly onto the second to last floor of the hotel.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Shadow we are doing the dead centre campaign not the no mercy one.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 4:39 pm

A few months ago I was just getting ready to finish high school. I wasn't top of my class, but I was smart enough. Then someone at the geometry teacher...Thankfully, I was not in geometry at the time. However, I did what anyone would do. I ran. Eventually I ran into Draven, he seemed nice enough, he hadn't shot me yet. My experience with guns was limited, I'd shot the shotgun I'd gotten from my grandfather a few times, but usually only at cans and such. And I hadn't been able to grab it in my flight. Now here we are, on the roof, with one gun between the two of us.

I grab my knees to catch my breath. "That was a little to close for comfort." I say, looking at the roof we just came from. A few of the zombies were still there, just watching. Eventually they did lumber away. "Ok, please tell me you have a plan? One that doesn't involve almost plummeting to our death." I said to him, looking over the edge of the building to see how far down it was. "And, let me guess, we're on our own out here."
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 4:51 pm

"We are alone and I do have a plan I guess. Find you a weapon then find food and drink. We can search the hotel rooms for those but I do not expect there to be much. Stick close to me and we will get out of this hotel alive. How are you with a knife?" Draven said while walking towards the entrance into the hotel. It appears it leads to the top of the elevator shaft and luckily the elevator was at the top floor.Cyrus gestured for him to come over to where he was.He said " Do you think we can land without hurting ourselves? If not then we will have  to endure the pain".
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 1:10 am

[b]Name: Dex (Dexter Kenway)
[b]Age: 18
[b]Appearance:
looks:
[b]Gender: male
[b]Occupation before apocalypse: escape artist/street magician (side hobby)
[b]First Campaign: Dead Center (I want to be with people)
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 6:34 am

If alphas character is approved maybe we could meet him in one of the hotel rooms.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 7:14 am

Spoiler:

Behind the door - where in the video game there are the rooms -, is a surprising silence. You do not hear any grumble or moaning of zombies. Just, silence. Did someone kill them? Alternatively, the zombies are just silent. Weird?

On a steel chair behind the few steps of stairs that would take you on the ground, there is a bat. Well, it is thick and looks good enough to be able to whack some few zombies before it breaks in half.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 1:00 pm

"It'll have to do." I say, grabbing the bat and taking a few test swings. I'd never really played base ball, but hitting things required less skill then baseball did. "Come on, if it's this quiet, there may still be a survivor in here." I say, resting the bat over one shoulder as I began to check doors carefully.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 1:23 pm

" Maybe "Draven said while opened hotel room doors to the check for survivors or worse infected. Pistol raised he was prepared to turn a corner.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Dex watched the to men enter the room from the corner of the ceiling he was hiding in, he was glad the weren't zombies. He slid down silently with his hands in the air he didn't know if they were hostile but he didn't have anything to take and killing him would just give them another zombie. "Easy there pal," he spoke realising they haven't seem him yet "the corpses are all everywhere else but none here."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 2:36 pm

All they see are dead bodies.

(Just to kick things up...)

Until there was a growl and roar from a distant corner. Loud and heavy foot stomps can be heard. It is as if a heavyweight professional wrestler is having a rage and thrashing around. If you were to describe the sound of it, it would match the words of those who described a "Charger's" warning. Dun dun dun.

It would be hard fighting with a pistol and bat. The Hell?

(Don't worry.)
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 3:02 pm

He had heard the noise first. It sounded like a roar but was not deep enough to be a Tank. He then realised it was a Charger. He had heard the police reports telling us to watch out for the special zombies. He told Joe and Dex to run as he ran also pistol in hand looking back to check behind them.

Last edited by Cyrus Blaze on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 am

I gulped when I heard the noise. That didn't sound like any other infected I'd heard before. "What the heck was that." Readying my bat I looked down the hall for what was coming.

Last edited by Mistdrake on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 am

Dex scanned the room with his eyes trying to find anything he could use to fight or escape, while keeping out of site of the charger. "I had to say there weren't any frickin' corpses here," he muttured to him self "universe why do you hate me, why do you have to prove me wrong.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 am

I'm not even gonna start reading. You can't say the Charger charged at you. This game acts just like the game. You can only control the player. I'm the director. So yeah, please edit. Sorry, pal. Rules are rules.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 12:02 pm

(Wait do I need to edit my post?)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 1:08 pm

(No, but Cy does)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game   Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Left 4 Dead: The Unofficial Text-based Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next