HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Hey guys I'm aware the site is beginning to die and something needs to be done me and Suicune are currently the only active ones so, we need more staff who are active apply here and either me or Suicune will check and approve your position as an Unofficial Moderator. Ok the site needs to be saved and the members need to be the ones to help save it now here's your chance.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 2:42 am

I'll try and start picking up topics that haven't been replied to in a while. I'm back, and not going anywhere~
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 10:12 am

Ok then
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zSun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Can I be one? I want to help too
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zSun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Yupp we need all the help we can get so: Kitteh Has Now Been Promoted To Unofficial Staff Moderator.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 5:34 am

May I resume my former position, I would like to see this site keep on going, it was our parting wish~.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 11:41 am

It seems the site is slowly reviving, with old members coming back! Yay!
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 9:37 pm

I want to help as much as the others can, so I'm asking to be a Mod.. :3
Plus, I have a lot of experience as a moderator..
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Heart, Atlas and Shock, We need all the help we can get so alright and welcome to the team. In Heart's case welcome back my old mentor :)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zWed Sep 12, 2012 1:13 pm

I don't suppose, there is place for one more unofficial staff moderator on board?
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zWed Sep 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Unofficial staff need to be able to edit character sheets for experience and new pokemon
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 12:13 pm

And how do you do that? D:

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 12:52 pm

not sure bout this coz ya know what happened before right? eh, not like i can delete topics anyway coz i dont think being an "unofficial mod" gives me the mod powers. so i see no reason to not trust me but oh well, id like to be a mod for this site. :P sorry for my absence.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Experience, I've been a MIT for 2 months, an official moderator for a month, a moderator trainer for about another month, an administrator for 7 hours, and a chat-box mod for about 7 months, until meanie L took that away, saying that I should stay dead once I die.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zSat Sep 15, 2012 9:23 am

Flamelunar is now promoted to unofficial mod status,
and MrShadowblademaster sorry but the only reason your only unofficial mod status is because i'm neither admin nor head of site so I don't have the power to give you powers to allow you to edit posts sorry.
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8zSat Sep 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Im not an unofficial mod. I was just pointing out that small detail.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment   Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment H6Q0F8z

Save The Site: Unofficial Staff Recruitment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1