HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unofficial Moderator Character Sheet Editor Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Unofficial Moderator Character Sheet Editor Thread Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial Moderator Character Sheet Editor Thread   Unofficial Moderator Character Sheet Editor Thread H6Q0F8zSun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 pm

In light of the fact that the unofficial mods can't edit trainer profiles, I thought it would be a good idea to make this thread. Basically, if you're an unofficial mod, and something needs to be added to a trainer sheet, such as a newly caught Pokemon or experience, post those changes here. This allows those with modding abilities, such as me, Mark, and whoever else, can see the changes that have to be made and add them.

Please, if you are an unofficial mod, post every experience, Pokemon, or item attained so far so they can be added.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Moderator Character Sheet Editor Thread   Unofficial Moderator Character Sheet Editor Thread H6Q0F8zSat Sep 29, 2012 8:21 pm

This link here,I have caught two Pokemon. Please add them to Twilight‘s profile.

Link:
https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t3444-a-thousand-mile-journey-begins-with-one-step-mod-required

Profile:
https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t3441-twilight-yuri

Another link here, an item, Water stone was given to me:
https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t3468p15-searching-for-yet-another-friend

Done. Please, you'll have to read it thoroughly because under certain circumstances, I can NOT read it and copy-paste it here. :/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Moderator Character Sheet Editor Thread   Unofficial Moderator Character Sheet Editor Thread H6Q0F8zThu Oct 04, 2012 12:35 am

Please post the topic next time Atlas...also, you failed to mention the Wooper (unless that happened after the post)

Anyway, it should be up to date. If I missed anything, I'll gladly add it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Moderator Character Sheet Editor Thread   Unofficial Moderator Character Sheet Editor Thread H6Q0F8z

Unofficial Moderator Character Sheet Editor Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1