HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Item to Your Left and Right Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

The Item to Your Left and Right Game Empty
PostSubject: The Item to Your Left and Right Game   The Item to Your Left and Right Game H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 12:01 pm

THE ITEM TO YOUR LEFT IS THE ITEM YOU WILL USE TO KILL THE USER ABOVE YOU.

The Item to Your Left and Right Game Arrow-left

Then explain how you would use it. I'll have to double post then...

While the item to your right will be the one that could kill you someday.

Explain how you think it would kill you someday.

Important: It means the item to your "left" and "right". Not the item before and next to your computer monitor. It means that you should turn your head left/right and the first item you notice in the direction is the one you will use for this. If it's a wall, it's still an item. Go figure.

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Item to Your Left and Right Game   The Item to Your Left and Right Game H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Mine's an old and metal/steel typewriter (I don't know why my dad puts it up there for display.) It's quite heavy but I can lift it and throw it. That means I can grab it and smash my head with it.

The item to my right would is a mug. Someone would probably smash it on my head. But I don't go down that easy.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Item to Your Left and Right Game   The Item to Your Left and Right Game H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 7:28 pm

To my left is a pillow. I can suffocate you with it. To my right is the rest of the sofa (I have a corner sofa and I'm in the corner). The top lifts up to make it taller if that makes sense so it's folded over, and someone could trap my head in it.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: The Item to Your Left and Right Game   The Item to Your Left and Right Game H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Left of me is the cookie I justput down, so I guess it'd be POSSIBLE to force someone to choke in it...maybe.

On the other hand(get it?), I have my computer mouse which could kill me by...er...[insert cheesey pun here that also explains how it could kill me]

Last edited by Wes x Rui on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Item to Your Left and Right Game   The Item to Your Left and Right Game H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 11:04 am

I can tell you 101 ways to kill someone with a chair.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Item to Your Left and Right Game   The Item to Your Left and Right Game H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 11:26 am

So you're using a laptop?
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: The Item to Your Left and Right Game   The Item to Your Left and Right Game H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 6:20 pm

To my left,I have an Underworld Demon dog.
To my right,I have a Nyan cat.The rainbow and the poptart body would be so cute I would blow up.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Item to Your Left and Right Game   The Item to Your Left and Right Game H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Er, talk about the reality, Cauf.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Item to Your Left and Right Game   The Item to Your Left and Right Game H6Q0F8z

The Item to Your Left and Right Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1