HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pit
Pit

Pokemon RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 pm

The Zangoose dodged the ball, ths time hit by Psychic, knocked out from the attack. "You...ou defeated me...You may pass...To the king's room."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 1:20 am

Kakashi ignored everyone and calmly walked down the path.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 1:43 pm

A staircase was just in front of them now, as the Alakazam got caught. "This must lead to the next floor. The final floor."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 4:18 pm

"Well, I was close when the portal opened anyway." Spark went up the stairs.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 5:21 pm

A roar could be heard, folloed by 2 others atte top. When they Arrived, Zekrom and Reshiram were in stange containment chambers. Kyurem was in one as well, alone wit Palkia and Dialga. Giratina turned around nd saw 3 Pokemn stand before him. "you have passed the one hundred trails, I see. Your deah is here. My master's power will become infinite, no matter how many Pokemon we must destroy to do it!
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 pm

The ball bounced off of the containment chamber. "Hahahah. You fools can't fre Zekrom or ANY of the Pokemon. Maybe once I defeat you, I can use your power to give my master more!"

-BATTLE START-

Suddenly, a voice called to them. "You msut free the legendary Pokemon and let them return to their homes. They can help you later from there."

Spark threw 3 Shadow Balls at Kyurem's chamber.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 5:33 pm

(on which conatiner?)

Kyurem's chamber got a huge crack on it. "We must e getting stronger." Spark threw more until Kyurem's chamber smashed and Kyurem returned to its home.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Zekrom's continer broke, and now Giratina launche a giant Shadow Ball, onet echof te 3 of them.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 6:11 pm

The container smahed,allowng Palkia to esce and get to its home. "You fools will not stop me! I am the mighty Giratina!" He fired a Roar of Time at them, quickly followed by Hyper Beam and Special Rend.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 6:22 pm

"Fool, I cannot be defeated!" Giratina used all remainig containers to block, and both smashed, freeing both Pokemon, and causing Giratina to ge absorbed completely into a strange tube, which soon exploded, and the room bean explodig as well.

"Come on we gotta get out of here. The escape is just up ahead." Spark went to the next staircase, this time putting them higher than the clouds.

-Begin cutscene: Final Boss intro-
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Kakashi sat eating popcorn as she watched with amusement. "Interesting".
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Clones of each of the 3 of them appeared in front of them. "First you must defeat these."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 7:40 pm

"Hmhmhmhm...Just fight if you wish to save this world."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next