HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
System

You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon Empty
PostSubject: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 12:39 am

You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon Yourfav5thgencopy

Well whos your fav pokemon? and whos your lessfav pokemon? :D
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 12:42 am

EMONGA FOREVER

mijumaru is a seriously F***ed up excuse for a seal
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 am

Yanappu and Baffuron FTW

and...um...i suppose i don't really like Chillarmy all that much...
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 am

But Chillarmy is so much fun to say! Chillarmy! Chillarmy! CHilllaaaaarrrrrmmmy!
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 11:21 am

My fave team will be.......

You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon 503 DAIKENKI!
You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon 514 BAOKKII!
and
You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon 579 RANKURUSU!

Well, my favourite three are anywho ^^

My least favourite team will be:

You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon 508 Muurando ):
You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon 576 Gochiruzeru D:<
You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon 618 Maggyo :(
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:20 pm

what the maggyo
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Maggyo = ground / electric type, quite bad actually, no evo or prevo either "/
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Props to Gallade! :)

My favourites are hidden in my signature somewhere. Just try and find them. They made quite an array of ugly Pokemon in this generation. But I dont hate on any Pokemon. :3

(Also my Signature doesnt list the Pokemon in any kind of favouritism order. In fact Rankuruso is one of my favourite. :D)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:54 pm

swiley where'd you get that trainer card its epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 1:59 am

Quote :
swiley where'd you get that trainer card its epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it from google. A made a few small edits, such as lowering the badges spot so I could fit in my custom colour trainer sprite. I found the original in Google Images --> searched 'Trainer Card Template'.
JPdude612
JPdude612

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 5:17 am

Thats where I found mine. The trainer card which I still have to link to is based from deviantART, which I googled.

Most Fave: Riolu

Hates: IDK...
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 5:27 am

Riolu isnt from Isshu last time I checked. (Also im editting my Dream Team to include all Generations. :D)
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 9:38 am

There are wild Riolu's when you complete the game, along with Ditto, so it kinda may count, but it's GEN 5 pokémon only, not one's from Isshu.
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 9:45 am

That is what I meant. :/
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 10:41 am

O.K,

*gets popcorn and waits till next year for B/W to be released.*
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 pm

*Grabs ultra large frozen coke with multiple straws and shares with Gallade while waiting*
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 5:42 pm

I've had a change of heart, and am going to Start with Pokabu rather than Mijumaru...just to break my tradition...and to get Yanappu ^_^

Heres how i want my team to be

Pokabu You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon Pokabu%20sprite
Yanappu You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon 511
Kumashun You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon 613
Baffuron You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon 626
Basurao OR Koaruhii You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon 550 / You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon 580
Koromori

Last edited by rileysaura on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 am

You got in trouble for stealing your Koromori. EBIL!
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Oct 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Ah...well...um...Well we all know what Koromori looks like XD
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zThu Oct 14, 2010 10:05 am

Speaking of stealing... I know I'm a bad person and all, and that this was just a terrible thing for me to do, blah blah blah, I'm a hideous beast devoting my life to crime and all that jazz, but I downloaded the ROM for White the day it came out, and I'm planning to get Black too. :3 But think about it: I'll be getting the third one (Surely will be called Pokemon Gray) for DS, and I couldn't wait until it came out here... Besides, I don't even know what they're saying, except for small tidbits when JPdude comes over. I didn't get Black at first 'cause the file was like 75 MB and I have like a 56k modem, with quite possibly the worst internet connection commercially available, so downloading it wouldn't exactly taken a jiffy. (Side note: A jiffy is an actual amount of time: 1/100th of a second. There, now you're just that much smarter. :3)
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zThu Oct 14, 2010 10:21 am

I downloaded the JP version of White too, but what're you going to do.

Correction: it is a measurement of time. Now you're that much smarter.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 pm

i got black on an emulato instead but smashed my laptop when i tried to figure out how to get to the second town
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zTue Oct 19, 2010 7:52 am

Lol im up to Huin City. It really isnt that hard, but if you are having difficulty Ray, may I suggest a walkthrough, that is if they are out yet?
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zTue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 pm

There are walkthrough's, plus Riley

TRAITOR 3;<

I bet you only did it to get Yannau, IDN'T YA X3

Plus, Pokabu = bad, it only learns one fighting move during level up, arm thrust "/
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8zTue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 pm

...Mayyyyybe...

To be honestm, Mijumaru is quite frankly the only water type i can't stand so far, And what makes it worse is that

*SPOILER in the...uh...Spoiler

Spoiler:
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon   You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon H6Q0F8z

You'r opinions of B/W - Your fav pokemon and lessfav pokemon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next