HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

Pokemon RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Kakashi smiled, " Spark here has the ability to open portals to other worlds, a ability i share, i simply took advantage of the simi-activation of her ability and allowed her to summon two portals, FFVII and PMD" she explained, pointing to each respectively. "Which do you choose?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 6:29 pm

"i guess we could start with my game, a few things from yours went in, so it would be a bit more like doing both at once."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 8:37 pm

"Well, yeah. Guess we're gonna head in then?" She looked at her guide. "We should probably bring this just in case though."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Spark took the bag. "Thanks. I meant this guide. Just in case."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 1:39 am

Kakashi smirked and took the bag, "This isn't my first time now, i've done this various times" Kakashi nodded transforming into her true form and flying through the portal calling, "Be careful traveling through portals is a doozy and strange for first timers like you two!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 2:41 am

"I'm sure I can handle it." Spark flew into the portal.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Kakashi smile as she landed on a hill. "Ah~ The world of pokemon Platinum, strange mistake but a normal one." She said shifting back into her human form.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 6:24 pm

"So...The guide says this way to advance...But also says there's lots of danerous Pokemon on the path."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Spark flew the path, on slightly above the ground. Suddenly, a Magikarp appeared. "Dangerous Pokemon, huh?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Spark hit it and it went flying. "That was...Entertaining, to say the least..."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 10:31 pm

(sure XD)

Suddenly, a miniboss appeared off in teh distance. it was a shiny Zangoose, though a littlebigger than most.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 10:38 pm

The Zangoose dodged both, and at the distance they were at, it was nothing surprising. "I see you have made it this far...But you can't pass this gate."

Spark got closer, preparing a shadow every inch. "Get ready..."

The Zangoose looked up. "This gate has been guarded and not passed for centuries, because of me." He looked back at them. "Now to take you out. Nobody pases this gate!!!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 10:47 pm

At the same time, Spark threw her Shadow Ball.

The Zangoose was hit by both attacks, putting it close to losing. "Behold, true power!" He launched a Hyper Beam.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Spark dodged the Hyper Beam, and launchd a Shadow Ball.

Zangoose dodged the ball, and the Shadow Ball as well. The Confusion didn't manage to do much to him. "Behold, true power!" He launched another Hyper Beam at them.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next