HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
Pit
Pit

Pokemon RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 pm

"Convention of...what dairy?" Spark was confused.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 12:49 am

"hmm." Kakashi said drifting close to Spark before laying down. "Neh. Bored" She said.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 1:07 am

"I'm the only Mee? Cool!" Spark flew around laughing.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 3:50 am

"Hmm~ My moms a Mew"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 12:04 pm

"So hpw is there only one then?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Kakashi just layed in her position knowing their is only 3 Mews and thats not one of them.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Spark tried dragging her in so she could see inside her cave, but couldn't move her. "Don'tcha wanna see the inside of my house?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 pm

"Alright you head in I'll be in in a sec." Spark kept tying to drag the Rayquaza. "What's your name anyway?" She was still unable to drag the Rayquaza.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 11:00 pm

"Mmm Kakashi Nara the first and oldest Rayquaza" Kakashi said as she lazily slithered into Spark home to spare Spark from dragging her large form, "Who are you two?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 pm

"My name's Spark. I've lived here alone my whole life...Only 9 years, but it's been my home my whole life." Spark moves some rocks around, leaving an exit, but no entrance. The cave wasfilled with books, electronic stuff, nice soft furniture, and even had rockstairs and unused rooms with beds. "What do you think of my hosue anyway?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Kakashi smiled, "its nice little one" She said drifting over to the rug and laying down.

( Can Kakashi turn to her human form? )
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 11:12 pm

(yeah that wouldn't hurt anything lol)

Spark started playing her DS with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue team that she was a Mew on...somehow. "If you wanna you can watch me play or play one of my games. I'm not far from finishing this one."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 11:16 pm

"Hmm~" Kakashi started glowing before she shifted into a 6"5' dark-skinned human woman appearing 20 in age. "I have Final Fantisy 9" She said sitting down on a couch and plays her game on her PSP.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Spark transformed into the only human she had ever seen, a girl who looked about 15 with a necklace that had a strange Pokemon on it. "I've never seen any humans besides the one I'm using the form of right now. I'm not sure what Pokemon this is on the neckalace either..." It was Arceus, but Spark had never known about Arceus, and so didn't know what Pokemon it was.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Kakashi was extreamly happy as she Killed Shephroth in her FFVII(she swiched games), "Haha Die Mommas Boy!" Kakashi smiled, " Ah~ I love Killing Shephroth, even though he is hot."

(is this only pokemon or can we get transported into FFVII or a Pokemon Game and have to find away to get back?)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 10:07 pm

(whatever works. technically Spark doesn't know but she can opn pportals to places and times...including games...even non-PKMN ones)

"Well, I just reached the last area in my game. I wonder if I can beat the final boss..."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 1:19 pm

(err i'll take that as a Yes que FFVII or PMD portal opening up)

Kakashi blinked as she saw Spark glow a little as she tried to beat the final boss. Being interested she tapped Spark with he FFVII for fun recognising the power Spark was giving of. Kakashi nodded her had when Spark's PMD game and her FFVII game started glowing. "As i thought"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 9:27 pm

"Huh?" Spark accidentally opened a portal in her game, pulling living beings in. A few things from Kakashi's game also went in, along with Spark's strategy guide she was holding.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 12:22 am

"Haha which shall it be? FFVII or PMD " she said pointing to each respectively, holding Spark so she doesn't go flying, Atlas was fine.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 2:49 am

"Not sure. The portal was an accident."

(PMD)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next