HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

Pokemon RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Kakashi yawned and her copy did the same. Kakashi offered copy Kakashi some popcorn which she happily took. "Interesting isn't it" Kakashi said watching the oncoming battle, "Yes it is" C Kakashi said also watching.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 7:56 pm

The clones of Spark and Zhar launched a Hyper Beam.

Spark threw more Shado Balls. "Take this."

After a while, the clones were defeated, and faded away. "So...You're strong..."
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Kakashi streched, and looked at C Kakashi, "Bye Kakashi" she said waving, C Kakashi waved back before willing herself to disinagrat.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 8:00 pm

A strange Pokemon appeared befoe them. It had appeared as a fusion of every Pokemon in existance, though mostly one. Mewtwo, at the size of Zekrom ad Reshiram. "I wll rule this world with infinite power!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 8:03 pm

"That is one large mutant cat thing" Kakashi said eat popcorn, unconcerned.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 8:08 pm

(nope)

The Ball exploded on impact. "Nobody will conrol me!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Kakashi yawned, she brushed of invisible dust and turn into her true form, "Fine fine i'll help" Kakashi towered over the mutant cat thingy and sigh, "I'm to old for this" Kakashi pointed a finger at thr mutant cat thingy and relesed a condensed shadow ball.

(You know what happens when something is condensed right?)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 8:15 pm

"Hahah...Maybe you wouldn't attack me if I had a hostage...Say, him?" The strange Pokemon pointed to Arceus, who was trapped in a ontainer. "One wrong move, and he's dead."

"Not if we stop you first!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 8:19 pm

All attacks, hit it, but it barely took damage. "Fools, I will rule this world!" He launched a hyrbid attack of every move in existing, base damage of 300.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 8:24 pm

This time both attacks were dodged. "My size give me strength...And yet, doesn't slow me down." He used Body Slam.

Spark fired a Hyper Beam quickly.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Kakashi looks at Arceus, "I never liked you Arcy but oh well" Kakashi easily shattered the container with a single hit from her tail. She grabbed Arceus and put him down. "You always manage to get kidnapped Kid."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 8:55 pm

The attacks collided with the srange mutation, knocking it back. "The power of ice!" It used Kyurem's special move.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 pm

The attacks collided, puttng the oher Pokemon into Freeze beyond normal. "Fool, you have lost your team. You're going down first I guess." He launched White Kyurem's special attac next.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Kakashi teleported Arceus to spear pillar. And debated weather to fight or finish her popcorn....She chose the popcorn
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 9:03 pm

"MY POPCORN YOU BASTARD"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next