HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
Leo
Leo

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 9:42 pm

(what will the storyline be we have to let natsu fall in love with blake and maby midnight uses blake to try and steal sola's light dragon slayers power now that she is weakened?)

Midnights POV
ah he was tired of waiting any longer and he couldngt get out but then he had an idea he couldnt get out but blake can he became invisible and went behind blake then with one quick movement he used his spell and blakes eyes became full with despair and all the life was drained out of them finally midnight thought lets finish this job once and for all

Blakes POV blake felt some sort of sting in his neck but after that he fainted he could hear all sorts of voices and he could hear his body move what was happening to him was he in another coma??
Card
Card

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 9:53 pm

(Sure. Or Midnight could just try to take Sola back to the Oracion Seis HQ so that Zero could try and use his mind control powers on her since she's weakened)
Sola looked confused.
"Blake? I thought I asked you to rest? Aren't you feeling tired still? And what about your sprained ankle?"
She moved over to him and tried to get Blake back on the cot.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 9:56 pm

blake looked at her and threw her on the ground hoping to slam her unconsious
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Unfortunately for Sola, the wires from earlier had taken much more than she had anticipated. She was too weak to defend herself, and fell to the ground with a shriek. Sola's head hit the floor, and she fell unconscious.
(dun dun dun! XD)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:06 pm

nice work blake midnight said while he appeared out of the shadows now get in the bed again but this time i make sure that the coma is stronger then before. blake bowed and got into bed and at once fell down, and now for you midnight said while looking at sola but at that moments erza and grey walked towards the bed of blake. not now midnight thought and he teleported into the shadows with sola on his back
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:18 pm

"What's going on?"
Erza shouted, as she entered the room with Gray. Natsu woke up, and looked around.
"Huh? Did something happen?"
Gray noticed Blake on the floor and ran over to him.
"He's still in a coma. I just wonder how he got here."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:22 pm

ian felt that something was picking him up but he didnt knew what it was, nat.....su...sa...ve s....ol...a he spoke hoping that they would know what he meant and with that he went back into memmories, it wer memories that he didnt knew he was young and sat beside a dragon. all sort of swords, knifes and axe's were in its stomach and he was cleaning the wounds and helping the dragon what could this mean
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Natsu heard Blake, but could not understand what he meant by "Save Sola."
"Erza. Gray. Happy. Do you three know where Guildmaster Sola is?"
Natsu asked them with a worried tone in his voice.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Midnight was at the protective shield he couldn't get out and it wouldn't be long for them to figure out where sola was. come on go away shield he thought it wouldn't be active for much longer but time aewent so slow hopefully. he wouldnt be caught
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Neither of the three knew, and so they split up to search for Sola. Natsu searched some random rooms, Gray searched the cafeteria and shopping area, and Erza searched the training areas. Eventually, Natsu found Catulus, who was sleeping peacefully in the room Sola was supposedly sleeping in. Natsu shook the red Exceed awake, and asked,
"Where's Guildmaster Sola?!"
The Exceed yawned and replied sleepily,
"She should be in the hospital room Blake was in. That's where she told me she'd be."
(you wanna RP Erza, Gray, and Happy?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Grey runned outside the cafeteria and saw someine standing there it was ...midnight. you why have you taken sola he said. why not midnight replied as he blasted grey against the walls. ah finally the shield is gone but he had to be quick because peiple wouls come to the noise he made so he started to run
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Natsu and Catulus heard the loud noise from the cafeteria, and dashed over there. With Catulus' teleportation skills, they were able to get there as soon as they heard the noise.
"What's going on here?!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Midnight got sola gray said i don't know how and j don't. Knkw where they are taking her but she has dissapeared.with him so what do we. do ow erza said while walking towards them
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 pm

"Midnight is a part of the Oracion Seis, right? That means he probably took Guildmaster Sola to their HQ!"
Natsu replied, making a smart answer for once. Even Happy looked surprised.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:55 pm

I never thought i would hear you say a. smart thing but i think somebody should guard blake and two others will go and look for sola but i don't think she will be in the HQ that would be to abvious
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:57 pm

"Well, where else would they take her?!"
Natsu replied, and Catulus just covered his mouth with her tail.
"Natsu and I will go look for Sola. Gray. Erza. Please stand guard for Blake."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 11:06 pm

We will erza said while going to blake. I wonder where midnight is hiding her gray said while seeing catalus and natsu going away when they arrived they saw blake but blake was crying he looked at a point behind him and said i ve gone blind
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Catulus and Natsu were halfway out of the guild, when they noticed something towering high above the guild. It was the Oracion Seis HQ building.
"?! How did it get here?!"
Catulus shouted in surprise.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Erza kneeled down besides blake and said. what happened. i don't know blake said while crying i woke up drfrom my. coma and i couldn't see anymore do you know someone who can helpme
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Just then, some odd projectile came towards Catulus' direction, and she dodged out of the way. Unfortunately, it hit the guild building itself, and caused a large explosion.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 11:26 pm

Erza was tring. to get blake to the guild to get him to the healer who cured erza her eye when she was younger she hoped it woukd work but by the time they got there tthe whole building was destroyed. Please natsu come quickly blake thought
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Natsu saw the guild and noticed Erza, Gray, and Blake. Blake was crying. He sprinted over to them in a hurry, leaving Catulus to defend the members of the guild trapped under the debris from the building.
"What happened to Blake?!" he asked with a worried expression.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 5:06 pm

blake looked at nastu you could see the gray colour in his eyes, blake kept crying and said natsu i've gone blind i cant see anymore and my magic is useless when you cant see
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Natsu just shouted,
"What?! Who did this to you?! I'll beat him up for you!"
He looked around in case there was anyone nearby. His entire body began to burst into flames.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 6:38 pm

i dont know blake said the last thing i knew was that i felt something in my neck while i was standing and then i woke up in bed and i couldnt see anymore so i dont know i should fix this i guess i am going to be blind forever
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 19 H6Q0F8z

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next