HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
Card
Card

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 12:28 pm

"Blake is fine. He's just been put under a coma for the time being. For now, I will bring him back to my guild. You three may return to your own guild."
Guildmaster Sola replied, while picking Blake up and slinging him over her shoulder.
Leo
Leo

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 12:38 pm

wait natsu said while looking at her taking blake. let him come with me to the fairy tail inn. we have a healer there maby she can do something to break the como. i agree with natsu erza said let him come with us
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 pm

"If you insist. I, myself, need to get looked at."
Sola said, and she followed the three to Fairy Tail. Catulus followed a few feet away, watching the surroundings to make sure the Oracion Seis didn't follow.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 5:01 pm

natsu took blake on his back and carried him to the fairy tail inn, but midnight was following them while being invisble he would follow them and when they would arrive attack them with all the oracion seis now that they got new powers thanks by using blake as a marionet they would beat them now he only had to wait till they would arrive
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 7:52 pm

They all reached the guild eventually, and Catulus relaxed, since there were some mages standing guard outside. The Exceed followed Sola inside the guild, while said mage was staring at the wall of the building that was directly across from Fairy Tail with narrowed eyes.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 8:05 pm

(i hoped you could still play natsu because you are better with it XD)
natsu erza, and grey brought him in and layed him down on the bed who will stay with him erza asked looking at gray and natsu hoping one of them would answer
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 10:10 pm

(am I? XD)
Natsu instantly jumped up and shouted,
"I'll stay with him!"
Gray stared at him with a confused expression. Sola was about to enter the guild, when the wall caught her eye again. She walked up to it without a word. Catulus was already inside.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 10:15 pm

midnight slowly walked towards natsu and blake still invisible hoping to do the same to natsu as he did to blake, he slowly approached natsu and was almost at his neck
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Natsu suddenly raised his arms up and accidentally hit Midnight in the face, but didn't notice since his arms were covered in flames again.
"I'm kind of tired... Maybe I'll get some sleep."
Happy flew over and landed on Natsu's head with a smile.
"Let's sleep on the bed next to Blake, then!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm

(nice idea XD for the sleeping next to blake XD)
midnight stumbled back his face hurted and he dissapeared to heal himself, he would try later again to get them he would let them sleep for now otherwise it would be too easy to get them and midnight liked a challange so he would wait till tommorow
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Sola could feel a presence nearby, so she decided to cast a spell that would ward away evil for an entire day. Unfortunately, the wires from earlier had taken more magic from her than she had thought, and her spell was slightly weakened.
"Looks like I'm going to need to relax for the rest of the day. Hopefully my spell will last at least 12 hours..."
She walked inside the guild, then found a room for herself.
(How about Blake and Sola are Dragon Slayers? Sola is a Light Dragon Slayer. Blake could be Weapons Dragon Slayer or something lol)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 pm

( good idea)
Blakes eyes fluttered open and he was immediately in panic but when he turned around he saw natsu sound afsleep lying in the bed next to him. blakes hart began to beat faster and faster. he pulled the shets a little further up so natsu would stay warm and he lyed down with a blush on his face still tired from the takeover of brain
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Sola then smelled something unpleasant near her room. Her eyes snapped open immediately, and she began to be more aware to her surroundings.
"Sola? What's wrong?"
Catulus asked her with a yawn. The poor little Exceed was exhausted, and her wounds from earlier still hadn't healed.
(She was actually slightly limping earlier, but no one noticed but Sola. Dragon Slayers unite! XD)
Sola just opened the door and began to look around the hallway, but found no one.
"...It must have been my imagination. I thought I smelled something really disgusting."
(She's smelling Midnight btw Natsu was too tired to even register Midnight's smell earlier)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Blake tryed to get out of bed but instead of walking out he fell out of it and he twisted his ankle. shit he said. he looked if he awoke natsu and quckly got.back on bed
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Natsu just rolled over in his sleep muttering something random about fire.
"...Fire... Is so.... DELICIOUS~"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Blake smiled and looked at natsu but immediatelt gremaced from the pain in his ankle and neck after that he fainted because of the pain and landed in bed
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 2:49 am

Sola decided to check on Blake, in case he woke up. She was surprised to see him wide awake in the hospital room.
"I guess you're fine, then?"
Sola asked, with a weary smile.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Not really blake said while he looked at sola i sti have a lot of pain in my neck and i sprained my ankle when i tried to get out of bed. after that he looked back at the sleeping natsu
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 2:35 pm

"Meh, you're fine. With a day's rest you'll be good as new."
Sola replied with a smile. She was tired, but she felt as though something evil was lurking nearby. She had left Catulus in the room to rest, and she came down to check on Blake, but also to discuss something.
"Blake. You do realize that we're 'special', right?"
She moved her eyes from Blake to Natsu, who was still sleeping peacefully. Happy was curled up next to him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Uhm actually i don't know that we are special. I mean i just have the same poweras as erza but a little stronger so what do you mean with that actually
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Sola smiled, and said,
"We're just like Natsu."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 3:56 pm

wait you dont mean he said while looking at natsu. wait that is impossible dragon slayers control an element like light fire darkness but i have the re-quip powers i cant be a dragon slayer
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 3:59 pm

"You control weapons, do you not?"
Sola replied, and she showed Blake her skills as a Dragon Slayer.
"I've been practicing ever since I discovered my powers. It was 7 years ago."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Yeah i can control weapons but that's nothing special because every ex-quip magician can co that blake looked sad when he said. i am not special like you or nattsu
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 4:31 pm

"You'll discover your power soon."
Sola replied with a happy smile.
(How bout Midnight gets tired of waiting? He's stuck in the guild cuz of Sola's spell anyway)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 18 H6Q0F8z

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next