HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
Leo
Leo

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 10:02 am

It was four days later and blake was waiting. His ribs hadn't healed enough yet so he was desperately waiting for some news. ''Do you think they are ok?'' He asked chris.
''Yeah I am sure they are'' the body said while doing some things to he heal his ribs.
''Well you ribs have healed faster then I imagened.'' The boy said while stopping with what he was doing.
''You can go tommorow if you want.''
''Really oh that is great'' Blake said happily.
But he still felt un easy he was waiting for some news of Sola. Then he remembered something
''Wait where is blossom?''
Card
Card

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Suddenly, the door flew open, and standing there was.... A very injured Blossom. She tried to limp inside, but tripped on a pebble and collapsed in heap. She was breathing rather heavily.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 12:39 am

''Oh no blossom'' Blake said while trying to stand up but fell down immediately.
''I will get the cat'' the healer boy quickly said. While running towards the cat and healing its wounds, He layed him on blakes bed and, blake placed his blanket on the cat so it would be warm. ''What happened blossom'' blake said while looking at her with worried eyes.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 10:14 pm

"I... Followed Sola and ED Sola... To where we last saw Natsu... A fight... With a man... Defeated all of us... One thing about him: piercing blue eyes..."
Blossom managed to speak at least this much before blacking out. The other members of the guild were silent. What kind of man was strong enough to defeat a guildmaster and the general of the king's army single-handedly?
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Blake was shocked to hear the last sentence. Piercing blue eyes?
Natsu had piercing blue eyes but it couldn't be him could it. The one he loved couldn't kill sola right? ''I need to go'' Blake said as he stood up and summoning all his power not to shout in pain. ''You need to rest'' the boy said who came running towards blake. ''Let me go blake yelled as he tried to shake of the boy. ''You wont have any luck if you are wounded like this.''
Blake realised he was right and stopped moving. He got back in his bed and watched blossom before he fell afsleep.

One month later

Blake was mostly healed but he still had a lot of pain and blossom was ok. It was night when blake stood up and took a pain pill. after that he woke blossom and when she woke he put his hand to her mouth to make sure she wouldn't scream. I am going now are you coming?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 12:32 am

Blossom nodded, and got out of her bed with a determined look on her face.
"Let's go save the Solas and Natsu!" (Lol just shorten the both of them to 'Solas'.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 12:37 am

(XD)
They were on their way. Blake hoped he didn't got into much trouble. His ribs still hadn't healed and he had to use pain pills, to reduce it so he could walk. He had enough pills in his bagg to help him a whole year so he would be a little bit fine. After hours of walking he came to the place were natsu was last seen ''There is someone on the roof look'' Blake said while pointing into the darkness of the night.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:14 pm

"Someone on the roof...?"
Blossom squinted to see the person standing on the roof; the moon shining behind him. Who is that? she wondered, and deciding that flying up to look closer would be a better idea. Blossom flew a bit higher and tried to get close.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:19 pm

"Well who is it blossom" Blake yelled while looking up towards Blossom who was almost at the top.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:27 pm

"N-Natsu?!"
Blossom shouted, completely astonished by the fact. She was so shocked, that she forgot where she was, and accidentally let her wings disappear. Screaming while falling to the ground, she flailed her arms wildly.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:30 pm

"I got you blake said while catching blossom. Hey natsu come down here blake yelled he was so happy to see natsu. if only he knew what was going to happen to him.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Natsu just stood there; motionless; but stared at Blake with cold and hard eyes.
"Why should I come down there?"
Blossom was shocked, once again. Why is Natsu refusing to go to Blake?
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Huh why you ask cause i haven't seen you in ages i was so worried about you please i want to talk again and see your face " blake said not understanding what was going on.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Suddenly, in one swift move, Natsu jumped down and pinned Blossom to the ground. The poor Exceed was so confused and startled that she had no idea what was going on.
"Natsu? What are you doing??"
Blossom looked very frightened and struggled to get out of Natsu's grasp.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 10:54 pm

''Natsu what's wrong with you it is like I don't know you.''
''Why are you trying to get blossom she has done nothing wrong'' he wouldn't attack the one he loved. but If he was planning to kill blossom blake had to attack him there was something not right here.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Suddenly, another figure appeared nearby. It wore a black cloak that covered its face. Pointing at Blossom, it lifted a finger and drew a line across its neck, signaling that Natsu should kill her. Natsu seemed to nod, and readied a flaming fist to attack the Exceed.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Blake stopped natsu his bare fist with one hand burning himself very badly. with his other hand he got blossom and looked int o natsu's eyes. then he looked at his hand. Natsu don't you remember me blake said while starting to cry
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 11:17 pm

"Remember you? What is there to remember? I've never seen you before my whole life."
Natsu said, thrusting his hand away from Blake and encasing himself in fire. The figure from before was closer now, and seemed to be glaring at both Blossom and Blake, despite the fact that its face was hidden.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 11:24 pm

W-what" blake said while tears fell from his eyes . He transformed into his phanther armor and started running with blossom it his arms. they went inside a cave and blake asked blossom "how could he forget me " he began to cry more now.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 4:33 am

(I don't remember what was going on XD do you?)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 36 H6Q0F8z

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36