HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
Card
Card

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Catulus saw that there would be an explosion, and tried to make a yowl sound to cancel it out.
"MRRRROOOOOWWWW!!"
"UWWAAAAAAHHH!!"
Both wails were beginning to mix, the sounds cancelling each other out.
Leo
Leo

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:55 pm

(are you getting satan soul of mirajane XD)
nice work but look behind you cobra said while poiting behind here. there was blake holding a very long strong sword and now that he had her stuck he quickly tapped on the spot that would make her normal again hoping it would work
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 4:19 am

Sola immediately stopped crying.
"Was I doing something childish again?"
She seemed to ask, and then she looked around and looked very confused. Of course, Sola saw Catulus in the cage and giggled.
"What's it like up there?"
She asked Catulus, and Catulus replied,
"Just fine. I LOVE hanging out like this."
Sola started to giggle, then laughed hysterically.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 7:00 am

Brayden had a really confused look on his face, "Okay then," said Brayden as continued to try and break the cage.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm

blake ran to and held a sword against her throat as he walked with her in front of brayden leave the kitten in the cage we need it he said waiting for a response
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 5:33 pm

(I'm going to assume you ran to Sola.)
"Ooh! Is this one of those awesome swords that can amplify your magic?!"
Sola said, as she looked at the sword's shiny metal.
"So... Shiny..."
Her eyes twinkled and tried to grab the sword out of the Black Knight's hand.
"Let me try swinging it around~!"
Catulus just facepalmed in her cage.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 8:09 pm

(maby she sees something on the blade a message maby like help me or something)
sorry girl but i am much too strong for you black knight said while keeping the blade into position.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Sola looked at him with sad eyes. Tears began to form, and soon the girl was bawling again. Catulus sighed once more, and threw a pebble at her to try and get her to knock it off.
"UWAAAH! The mean armor guy won't let me see his sword, Catulus!"
Then, she stopped crying and noticed some words on the blade.
'Help me! - Blake'
Looking up at the Black Knight, she asked,
"Do you happen to know where Blake is?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 10:45 pm

I-I dont have an idea who blake is the black knight while looking at cobra he nodded and the black knight sliced his sword through the air and a portal appeared they quickly fled into it and closed the portal before anyone could follow
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 pm

"What was that about?"
Catulus asked. The cage had disappeared along with the portal. She fluttered down to Sola, who was sad and rambling on about losing her play things again.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 pm

At the other side
you two fled from a little girl brain began to yell. We are sorry but you havent seen her she is a demon like she is not normale, i agree black knight said while pulling his helmet of so what is our next plan he asked. well braine said if this girl is so strong we will send you two again but when she gets out of control again you will send a signal and we will join the fight now lets go
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Catulus gave Sola another cookie, and she looked happy.
"Instead of a LIVE play toy, why don't I get you a doll to play with?"
Catulus asked Sola, who shook her head. She looked more upset now.
"M-mm! Live play toys are more fun!"
She pouted as she nommed on her cookie.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 9:56 am

"I agree with Catulus," said Brayden "But instead get a moving one that can fight back.". Brayden sat down and looked at the sky, lying on his back he wounded where Brian was.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 10:03 am

blake and cobra appeared out of the buches but this time there was no escaping for them this tume they would win cobra blake said you will take brayden i will take care of the little girl
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 1:24 pm

"Little?! I happen to be a very big girl!"
Sola said, angrily. She didn't like being called little. And she would punish anyone who does. Catulus was also here to help, giving her somewhat of an advantage. Both leaped on top of the Black Knight.
"Where's Blake?!"
They asked him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 2:11 pm

why should i know the black knight said while picking sora up with one hand and throwing her away come on little girl you need to practice at least a hundred years before you will beat me
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 3:34 pm

"Beat you? I just want to play!"
She laughed, smiling. Sola leaped on him again, this time using a bear hug. Catulus facepalmed, but then shrugged, deciding that it no longer mattered. She leaped on the Black Knight, too.
"Don't play dumb! Blake wrote 'Help me!' on that sword of yours. Sola told me that before!"
Catulus yowled, and she tried to pull the Black Knight's helmet off.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 pm

it is of no use blake said while he saw them trying to get of his helmet. it was stuck because his armor was hoocked up onto it, he threw her away and got catulus we got what we needed he said as he held catalus come on cobra blake said as he opened the portal but before he stepped into the portal he looked at sora and said forget your friend he is no longer with us
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Sola made a pouty face, and yelled,
"I don't believe you! Blake isn't the type of person to just leave his friends like that!"
Getting up off of the ground, she leaped into the portal, just before it closed. Catulus tried to struggle free of her captor, but she was actually more focused on what the Black Knight's words meant.
(Please post back in MLP. ^ ^)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 5:47 pm

they arrived back with to the oracion seis, and braine asked do you have it. yes master they said at the same time while handing the cat but then sola came out of the gate and blake sighed not you again little girl
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 pm

"Catulus is important to me! You can't just take her!"
Sola shouted with angry eyes. Catulus' capture was going to bring out her rash and protective personality. She got into a defensive position and shot some Light Magic spells at Brain and the Black Knight.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 5:52 pm

get lost little girl blake said while just putting his hand out and throwing back the light balls that she sended to him you can better forget that cat of yours after that he ran towards sora and tryed to attack her with his blade
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Sola just looked at him with pleading eyes. She didn't move a limb.
"Please. I'm not leaving without Catulus."
She refused to leave without Catulus. One could see it in her eyes.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 5:58 pm

blake looked at her and lowered his blade i am sorry girl but you cant get her back we need her and after that you can get her back he lied but a new message appeared on his blade dont trust him - blade so we are going to leave he said while turning around
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Sola noticed the new message, and decided to try and take the sword again.
"I'm not letting you go!"
She grabbed the Black Knight's ankle and held on for dear life. Catulus tried to fly towards Sola, struggling to get free from her captor's grip once more.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 11 H6Q0F8z

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next