HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
Card
Card

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 9:01 pm

"I'm gonna find the guy who did this to you, Blake!"
Natsu shouted, before running off somewhere. Catulus facepalmed, then dodged another blow from the Oracion Seis HQ.
"Erza! I'm going to need your help with this. Gray can go take Blake to a healer!"
Leo
Leo

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 9:04 pm

sure gray said but blake started to let go and tryed to follow natsu but he couldnt see anything and fell over his own legs, he fell in his head and was bleeding heavily. stop it natsu i will manage really
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Natsu stopped running and turned around to face Blake. He hid his face with a cloak he had with him, and said,
"Please, Blake. Go to the healer."
He ran off towards the Oracion Seis HQ with Catulus following him.
"You can handle the projectiles, right Erza? Natsu and I will go inside the building!"
The Exceed shouted while flying towards the large enemy.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 11:31 pm

i will ian said while helped by gray, ian and gray went to a forest outside of the town where a healer was who they hoped could do something

midnights POV
finally natsu is coming midnight thought i should have blinded blake before as it seems it fires him up. after he thought that he mad a wall of illusion with what natsu wanted the most of all what was his deepest disere he had to know what it was so he could take adventage of it
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 1:18 am

"Midnight! Show yourself! I'm gonna beat you to a pulp for taking Guildmaster Sola! She isn't just a tool, you know!"
Natsu shouted while burning with flames. Catulus landed right next to him and tried to locate Midnight using her good hearing. Natsu also tried looking for him with his excellent nose.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 7:42 am

Hah i learned a few tricks since we last met midnight said as a wall appeared a round natsu but it wasn't a normal wall you couldn't break it until. you had seen wat was on the walls. midnight had enchanted the walls rto let natsu's deepeest desire known with him. and he would use it against him now he only neese to wait for natsu. deepest desire to show
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Natsu looked confused with the wall at first, but just shrugged.
"This wall won't stop me! I'm the strongest at Fairy Tail!"
He began to punch the wall, and Catulus just sighed. She looked if there was any way around or over it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 pm

midnight closed his eyes and saw natsu's wished and desires. yes natsu come on try to break th e wall he said just to make natsu more angry. you know i am the one who made blake blind dont you. what a shame had such nice eyes
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Unfortunately for Natsu, Midnight's taunting was working. Natsu was beginning to burn up with anger.
"Midnight. Were you the one who did that to Blake?! I'll beat you up for that!"
Natsu began to flare up with flames, and started to try and break the wall again.
"Natsu! Stop! Midnight's just trying to make you angry!"
Catulus shouted at the boy, but the Dragon-Slayer was too angry to register what Catulus had said.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 5:05 pm

ah so that is your weakness midnight said while opening his eyes, wait i will be right back midnight teleported and came back with a unconsious blake, with a knife against his throat, so natsu maby now you will behave wont you??
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Natsu gasped and stopped his flames and attacks.
"You... How did you beat Gray so fast?!"
He asked with an angry and shocked expression. Even if it was Gray, he wouldn't be defeated so quickly. Besides, Gray might be his rival, but he was still Natsu's nakama. Catulus grimaced. The situation looked bad. If the Blake in Midnight's hands was the real Blake, they were in trouble. But, on second thought... Blake was being used by the Oracion Seis, wasn't he?
"Natsu! I don't think that's the real Blake! The Oracion Seis were using him earlier, don't you remember?!"
Catulus shouted at the pink-haired boy, who tried to register this as well. But just the sight of Blake in danger kept him from listening.
"You don't THINK? That means there's a chance it really is Blake. I.. I don't want to take that chance."
(Wow! Natsu's intelligence is really rising thanks to Blake! XD)
Natsu looked as though he was ready to give up.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 10:21 pm

(by the way blake has two patched on his eyes XD)
Natsu blake managed to get out please help me and with that he fell against the knife his throat was bleeding and he couldnt get up he was too weak from the operation too his eyes one of them would be resotored but the other one would be eye that can transform into a dragons eye. tsuch weakling said midnight when he saw blake on the ground but we got where we came for thank you for font attacking natsu because of you we had enough time to get our hands on minerva and we will release it to make everyone in the world evil, well by midnight said while transporting away
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 10:24 pm

"Wait!"
Catulus shouted, and she tried to grab Midnight, but just missed him and slammed into the wall behind. Natsu ran over to Blake, and tried to help him.
"Don't say anything, Blake! I'm going to try and close the wound with fire!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 10:28 pm

blake looked where the voice of natsu came from he couldnt speak he felt his life slowly drip away like the blood in his throat. n..a..t..s.u i.. lo after that he was too weak to speak and the only thing he could do was watch natsu
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Natsu opened his right hand and lit one finger with fire. He held it near Blake's wound to close it.
"This might hurt."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 10:38 pm

blake felt natsu's flames but he didnt felt pain anymore he almost lost conciseness, natsu's flame was a gentle and warm one and he felt how his wound slowly closed but after he felt it close he fainted. by time blake woke up it was noon again he didnt had any idea how much he slept but he hoped natsu would be around he finally wanted to tell natsu how he felt
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Natsu was just outside the room.
"Blake! You're awake!"
He dashed over to his friend's side with a happy grin.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Hey natsu blake said while looking at the directiob of his voice. how long have i been here
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 12:14 am

"Roughly 3 hours. Not too long, if you ask me."
Natsu replied.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 4:11 pm

hey natsu uhm did you ever had feelings for someone or that you liked someone more then we thought
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Natsu thought for a few seconds, then smiled.
"You bet I did!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 6:33 pm

really to uhm who blake said while looking away because he was blushing
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 7:43 pm

(lol it feels so weird typing this stuff xD)
Natsu also looked away with a red face.
"Err... This might sound weird... But it's you..."
He tried his best not to seem nervous, but he was sweating like there was no tomorrow.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 9:41 pm

(XD)
really blake said whle looking up i feel the same about you, after blake said that he looked away shyly
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Just when Natsu opened his mouth to say something, Catulus came flying in with an angry expression.
"Guys! Quit flirting and hurry up to help me save Sola! Geez!"
The little Exceed shouted with a huff and then flew out just as quickly as she had come.
"I guess Catulus is right, huh Blake?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 20 H6Q0F8z

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next