HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The oldest forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Konoha had managed to hold back any senses to scream his tongue out, and he finally was able to tell they were finished since it stopped. His eyes had been closed the whole time. When he opened them, he looked down to see what his 'stronger' clothing looked like.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 pm

It was white, made of a simple sleeveless top and pants. It was light, flexable and comfortable but very strong because spider silk was stronger then wool or cotten.
"All ready?" Luna asks dropping onto a tree branch nearby wearing a simliar outfit only her's was dyed green and blue with berries and plants
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Konoha had been looking at his 'new clothing' for a while. "Uh.... yeah..... I... guess...." Konoha says, rather speechless from what he now looked like. "So where are we about to go?" Growlithe looked at Konoha in an odd way now. His clothing looked much different than before.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 8:20 pm

"Well your new and while you were getting dressed I asked my old teachers if they'd let you join their class" Luna says
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 8:34 pm

"Old... teachers...?" Konoha asks. He remembered the statement she grew up by Pokemon. He would have asked, but thought it better to find out for himself. He gave a slight smile. "Anyway, what has happened with the Dratini?" Konoha asked, the last thing he saw of Dratini was it sleeping.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Dratini curls around his leg.
"Seems she likes you. Anyway we have to hurry, class is about to start" Luna says dropping to the ground and waving at him to follow her downstream
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Konoha would have followed, but remembered what happened last time he tried to walk with Dratini around his legs. Instead he picked up the Dratini, not wanting to hurt it, and ran, following Luna in her direction.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Luna keeps running and before long they come to a clearing. In it was a group of riolu with wooden staffs going through exercises as two Lucario leading the class hollered them out in pokemon
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Konoha had followed, and he thought it pretty neat that all these Riolu were gathered here like this. But the staffs reminded him of a question. "Hey Luna, when you got that staff thing out of the ground... I don't get it. That's more of an alchemy type thing from my own time," Konoha says to Luna.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 9:00 pm

"I don't know anything about alchemy. I use my aura to reform one thing into another. For one such as you it would be very tiring" Luna says grabbing two staffs that were leaning againest a tree. Eragon was there already with one. "Just do what the riolu do. We're going to do some of the more advanced exercises" Luna says handing him a staff
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 9:07 pm

"It sounds similar to alchemy... either one would be tiring anyway," Konoha says to himself. He walked to the tree with the staff next to it, putting Dratini down by the tree, rather than out in the open, and picked up the staff and walked a bit away from the tree. 'Advanced exercises..?' Konoha wondered. 'Do what the Riolu are doing... right,' Konoha took position and did the best he could to mimic the Riolu. He needed to see what the Riolu were doing, so he was about a half second late than what they did.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Luna waves at the lucario who wave back though kept their attention on their students plus Konoha. Luna and Eragon go to a different part of the feild. Their movements were much faster and more complex also including kicks, jumps, backflips and spins where what the riolu were doing was basic stances
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Konoha looked at Luna and Lucario for about second, now getting what she meant by 'advanced.' He put his attention back to the Riolu still doing his best to copy all the movements, still slow on it though.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 9:21 pm

"Rai!" one of the lucario holler at him. "He said faster" Luna hollers translating
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Konoha listened, but didn't really respond. He did what he was told though. He was trying to figure out the pattern, he was getting a bit faster, just not quite at their rate yet.

Growlithe sat down in the grass, there was nothing for it to do. It was always on all fours, and it didn't have the ability to hold anything in its forepaws.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 9:40 pm

"Rai" both the lucario say and the riolu break off into groups. Luna walks over to Konoha. "Break time. Shesh you really do need alot of work" Luna says rolling her eyes. Eragon walks over with a group of three riolu all chatting with eachother. One tugs at Konoha's hand trying to pull him along with them as Eragon stops next to Luna. "Their going to tutor you some" Luna says chuckling
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 9:46 pm

'I'd like to be able to learn their language so I can understand them myself...' Konoha thinks, before he felt a tug on his sleeve. He looks to see a Riolu tugging, and he decides to follow to wherever this Riolu was taking him. 'Tutor me...?' Konoha thinks as he goes along.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Each of the riolu grab a staff and toss one to Konoha. "Rai" the riolu says and they get in the first stance and wait on Konoha
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Konoha grabbed the staff that had been tossed to him, slightly confused at first. When they take a stance and wait for him though, he gets it, and mimics their stance.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 10:01 pm

"Rai" the riolu says and they shift to the next stance. They continue doing this waiting on him. Each 'round' of stances they go a bit faster
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 10:08 pm

As Konoha did his best to keep going, he was able to get it. 'These Riolu are pretty cool...' Konoha thinks, as he keeps going. It got a bit easier as he got it a bit better and better at it. He was starting to match them, now nearly exact in timing.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 10:55 pm

The Lucario holler at the end of the break calling all the riolu back to class
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Konoha heard the Lucario but didn't know what it meant, when the Riolu were going back, he was able to understand though. He ran back to the area of the class.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Luna catchs Konoha. "Hey, sorry but gotta cut the lesson short" Luna says
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:05 am

Konoha had been startled a bit and jumped back when he was caught. "Huh? What happened?" Konoha asks Luna, looking at her.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

The oldest forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next