HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The oldest forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
System

The oldest forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:09 am

"A old friend is calling me" Luna says pulling him as she looked for her other pokemon not noticing one of the riolu following curious
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:36 am

"Er... okay," Konoha says, he got his things together, Growlithe was with him again, and he then noticed the Riolu. "Er.. hello?" He says.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 am

"We don't have time" Luna says returning Blossom and Zoe to their pokeballs. Dratini slithered up Haku and rested on his shoulders. The riolu just kept watching them
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 am

Konoha started to go, but could see the Riolu still there. "Do you... wish to follow?" Konoha felt himself ask. Growlithe was already up by Luna, rather tired of just sticking there.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 1:21 am

"Rai?" the riolu asks. It hadn't ever left the forest before
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 1:43 am

Kohaku studied the Riolu. "You may come if you want, it's your choice alone. No one should be forced against their will, you know," Konoha says to the Riolu, "I'm from the past though, and I'll be going back after I get strong enough... but who knows. I'll most likely come right back. Everyone here I've met so far, well almost everyone has been so kind to me." Konoha didn't forget about the Mikado person who came after them.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 1:56 am

"Rai" the riolu says nodding. Luna rolls her eyes and teleports the whole group (Topic continues in A hidden cave)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

The oldest forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5