HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering the forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

Wandering the forest Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 1:55 am

Reina, unaware of the forest's sacredness, wandered into the Ancient Forest. The purple haired gurl had heard of all sorts of strange tales about this forest.

"I heard there are all sorts of Pokemon here." She told her Bulbasaur next to her. She held an egg in her arms her father gave her.

Reina heard something behind her and turned around to see a _____________!
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 1:57 am

Very mad Celebi witch starts yelling at her
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:02 am

Reina gasped, "Oh wow a Celebi!" She said, before noticing it's temper.

"Ah... you must be mad at me.... I'm not really sure why... I think I did something wrong." She said nervously backing up.

"Saur!" Bulbasaur jumped in front of Reina.

"Hey, hey don't start a fight, catching legendaries breaks natural order." She said, grabbing Bulbasaur.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:04 am

((Techniquely, on this rp it doesn't. My main character alone has 3 legends XD))

"OUT OUT OUT" yells Celebi
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:06 am

(xDD It's just the philosophy of Reina, she doesn't want to take one by force.)

"Ne... I just wanted to explore. Please understand that." She said, bowing down as a way to apologize.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:08 am

"OUT" Yells Celebi
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 am

Reina ran away from the Celebi, only to get deeper into the forest.

"Crud..... How do I get out of here?" She whispered to herself, returning Bulbasaur to her pokeball. She continued to walk looking for a way out, only to trip on a root of a huge tree and tumble into a river.

She swam to the surface, "Ughh this is just grea- WHERE IS THE EGG?" She shouted realizing her Riolu egg was no longer safely tucked into her arms.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 am

"You mean this?" a voice asks. If she looks around she'll spot a Darkrai in the shadow of a tree holding her egg
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:20 am

Reina spun around and saw a Darkrai holding her egg. She swam over to him and go back on land. She was soaking wet and nodded, "Mhm... thank you so much. You're in my debt." She replied happily.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:21 am

"Don't you mean your in my debt?" asks the Darkrai
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:23 am

"Err.... let's just say when you're about to drown, your words don't exactly come out planned." She heaved out a sigh.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:28 am

"You shouldn't be here. Celebi doesn't like humans in the forest and those it does allow it gives marks to" says Darkrai
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:31 am

"Yeah... I was trying to find my way out actually." She said truthfully, taking the egg from Darkrai.

"But something pulled me here... it wasn't the legends either." Reina tried to explain.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:33 am

"Past Life maybe. My trainer had a big experience with her past life recently here" says Darkrai
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:36 am

"Oh so you have a trainer?" She asked.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:40 am

"Yes, she's in Unova right now. I stayed behind to rest for a bit before I go back to her. I'd get in trouble to if Celebi catchs me since I'm supposed to keep a eye on her. My names Shadow" says Shadow
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:42 am

Reina nodded, "Nice to meet you Shadow, I'm Reina." She introduced herself.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:45 am

Shadow jumps at her and pulls her into a shadow of a tree. If she looked around she was in a world of shadows. Looking back she would be able to see through the tree shadow back into the forest with Celebi passing by
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:49 am

Reina gulped seeing Celebi's shadow. She tried her best to stay calm in the world of shadows. She held the Pokemon egg close to her chest.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:52 am

"As I said I'd get in trouble if I'm caught to" says Shadow taking her back through the shadow once it was safe
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 am

Reina nodded, "I don't understand, do people actually come here to try to hurt Celebi?" She asked.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 am

"People who come here often hurt the forest when they do so Celebi has been driving them out before they can. Only select few are allowed like my trainer. She has been here since she was born and Celebi has quite a fondness for her. It's why I'm supposed to be with her to protect her" says Shadow
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 3:15 am

Reina nodded, "She sounds remarkable, your trainer."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 3:16 am

"More than you know. She's not even human anymore" says Shadow
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 3:45 am

Reina gasped, "How.. is that possible?" She asked.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the forest   Wandering the forest H6Q0F8z

Wandering the forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next