HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering the Area(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Wandering the Area(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the Area(Open)   Wandering the Area(Open) H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 3:14 am

Cyn and Lady Onyx walked along, heading toward Cherrygrove. Cyn was really hoping to run into a wild Pokemon as they went along. "Are you ready to battle Lady Onyx?" He asked her. Yep! I can't wait! Onyx said to him mentally. Cyn rolled his eyes. "So cheery it hurts."
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Area(Open)   Wandering the Area(Open) H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 12:34 am

Not before long, some grass was rustling near Cyn. Any curiosity was shortly resolved, for it stood on its tail, rising above the grass blades. It is a level eight male Sentret. It seems to be on high alert, perhaps a bit territorial. It sits there in the grass, waiting for further activity.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Area(Open)   Wandering the Area(Open) H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 12:37 am

Lady Onyx was the first to notice the Sentret. Over there Cyn. She pointed with her stubby little arm. Cyn nodded and slowly walked toward the Sentret. "Hey there guy" He had his hands in a peaceful position to show that he meant no harm.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Area(Open)   Wandering the Area(Open) H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 1:14 am

The Sentret didn't seem to be calmed. In contrast, it became more alert, seeming ready to attack at any moment. It didn't seem to like how close Cyn was. The Sentret made a sound, probably a warning before it decided to attack. Its fur puffed a little. There was probably reason the Sentret was acting the way it did.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Area(Open)   Wandering the Area(Open) H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 1:19 am

Cyn stopped. It was obvious getting closer wasn't helping. "Lady Onyx. Can you go talk to him?" He asked her. Sure. Lady walked over to the Sentret.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Area(Open)   Wandering the Area(Open) H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 4:49 am

Sentret seemed to cower a bit from the Onyx's height, but it reluctantly stood there, trying its best to maintain its defensive posture. The Sentret stole a glance behind itself real quick, then looked back to the Onyx. There is likely something it is trying to protect.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Area(Open)   Wandering the Area(Open) H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 4:54 am

OOC: Sorry to correct you, but Lady Onyx is a Larvitar. XD (Yeah, I know, confusing)

IC: Lady Onyx tried to communicate with the Sentret, to see what was wrong. "Hi there. Is there a reason why you're being so jumpy and territorial? Me and my trainer are just trying to communicate with you, find out what's wrong." She said to it. Cyn watched from his position, not trying to interrupt or cause the Pokemon to become hostile.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Area(Open)   Wandering the Area(Open) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Nearby Caius was looking for a another pokemon to add to his party before heading to Violet City to challenge the Gym Leader there and noticed Cyn and walked over to battle him.

Last edited by Gallade on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Area(Open)   Wandering the Area(Open) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 pm

OCC: Note that Cyn is male.

BIC: Cyn continued to stand still as he didn't notice Caius and he didn't want to disturb the Sentret his Larvitar was speaking with.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Area(Open)   Wandering the Area(Open) H6Q0F8zTue Jun 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Caius noticed that Cyn was standing still and noticed the Sentret so he waited until they were done.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Area(Open)   Wandering the Area(Open) H6Q0F8z

Wandering the Area(Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1