HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The oldest forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
System

The oldest forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 3:08 am

"Oh Konoha. Look what you did to the poor thing" Luna says floating into the tree and retreiving the dratini who was crying because it lost. The other dragons chuckle as they scatter
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 3:16 am

Konoha rubbed his forehead into his palm. "All I did was walk..." Konoha says. "Er... I'm sorry," Konoha says, "But you did pretty good. Not good... wonderful. You'll be a great fighter one day, and you can bet on that." Konoha smiled to the Dratini, giving a thumb up.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 3:48 am

Dratini just bursts into another round of tears. "It can't understand you, it's only a baby" Luna says trying to make it stop. With a sigh she gives up and hands it to Konoha. "Hold her while I grab something" Luna says taking off leaving Konoha with the crying baby Dratini
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 3:53 am

Konoha caught the Dratini quickly before Luna let go, and she left to 'get something.' Konoha tried to do something to stop it from crying, at least make it less upset. Konoha pet it, thinking maybe that would work, sitting down with it. 'I don't have much skill at this... I wish I could at least make it feel a bit better...' Konoha thought.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 3:58 am

Luna returns with a sort of clay bottle that she holds out to Konoha. "Try feeding it" Luna says. The bottle was filled with berry juice
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:01 am

Konoha took the bottle from Luna, studying it for a few seconds, then lowered it to Dratini. "How would you like Berry Juice?" Konoha asks, rather than forcing it in its face like he saw some people do before to other Pokemon and babies. He could only hope the Dratini would accept it.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:03 am

Dratini's crying slows to sniffling as it smells the bottle then starts drinking the juice
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:10 am

Konoha had a smile form, the Dratini had finally stopped crying. "Thanks," Konoha says to Luna, looking at her, then back to Dratini.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 am

"At least my old bottle came in handy for something" Luna says sitting againest a tree. The Dratini had it's eyes half closed by this point
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:24 am

Konoha looked at the Dratini with its half-asleep eyes, and at the 'old' bottle he had been using to feed Dratini. 'The Pokemon are lucky to have Luna here,' Konoha thought. 'What if I stay in this time...? Will that effect the past? That will only mean it was supposed to happen, right?' He pondered over whether he really wanted to go back to the past or not for a while.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:40 am

Dratini yawns letting go of the bottle and it's eyes droop shut. Luna pulls out her ocarina and starts playing for the first time in ages
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 4:55 am

Konoha set the bottle down when Dratini lets go. After it had yawned and went to sleep, it made him feel like he at least did something right this time. He had stayed quiet so he would not wake the Dratini. Konoha badly wanted to wash his shoes, but resisted.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 5:01 am

A pidgey flies by and drops a steaming 'present' right on Konoha's head. Luna had saw and couldn't help but burst out laughing
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 5:12 am

Konoha felt it and had almost burst, but he wanted to leave the Dratini to its rest, so he merely breathed, but he thought he could see steam coming from his ears. 'It seems everything is turning against me now, of all times...' Konoha says, head down.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 5:14 am

Luna gets up managing to slow her laughter to a chuckle. She gently takes the Dratini and nods in the direction the closest stream was
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 5:36 am

When Luna had picked up Dratini and pointed out the stream, Konoha walked over to it and bent down by it. He washed his hair, as well as his shoe, of both bird gifts and Dragon fertilizer. "Ugh... this is quite gross..."
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 5:53 am

"Be glad it wasn't a Staraptor present. Your whole head would be covered" Luna says quietly. And as if by jinx a staraptor flies by and drops a 'present' on Konoha, missing his head but hitting his back. Luna very nearly bursts out laughing again but manages to hold it in

((Last one XD))
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 6:38 am

"Urgh... what did I ever do...?" Konoha says, as now his clothing was ruined, and not much he could do about it. He surely couldn't take it off. He leans himself over, then falls in unexpectedly into the water. Growlithe runs to the edge of the stream line, but it couldn't go into the water to save her master, given the fact that Growlithe was a fire type.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 7:08 am

"Goldeen goldeen" Luna's goldeen was in the stream and helps Konoha stay afloat. All the noise from what was happening woke the Dratini up. It yawns still half asleep till it catchs sight of Konoha. Within seconds it was out of Luna's arms and in the stream helping to pull him back to shore
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 am

Konoha felt Goldeen holding him up. He couldn't open his eyes right away because of all the water going down his face. He brushed some of his hair away, and could only squint through the water going over his eyes and could see Dratini coming right at him. It had helped him manage to get out from the water. Konoha coughed a bit, but that was it. He was more wet than anything else though, but at least now... his clothes weren't so gross. "Er... thanks," Konoha says to Dratini, and to Goldeen, though he was looking at the ground so it would be hard to figure he was talking to both of them.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 7:24 am

"So fighting and swimming. Anything else I got to teach you?" Luna asks crossing her arms and tapping her foot
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 7:28 am

"Hey, I can swim! It was... unexpected, that's all," Konoha says to Luna. "...and what way are you going to teach me how to fight?" Konoha feels himself ask out of instinct from hearing that. Certainly not by pitting him against the other dragons here, right? He'd stand no chance against them.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 7:35 am

"You know I beat big red many times before I became a lunaris again. By the time I'm done with you you'll be doing the same. First, better get you some stronger and less smelly cloths." Luna says. "Spinarak spin spin. Wur wurmple" Luna calls. Several Spinarak and Wurmple come down from the trees at her call. After a short chat with them they head for Konoha a few chuckling. "Stay still and let them work" Luna says walking away to give him some privacy while the pokemon made him new cloths
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Konoha felt himself cringe at first, bit managed to stay calm. Though it felt odd to have wurmple and Spinarak on him like this. He stood still as he could, trying not to let the bug Pokemon get to his nerves. He would probably look bad if he did that as well.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm

After around half a hour the pokemon were done with his cloths
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The oldest forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next