HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The oldest forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 1:34 am

Luna brings the group right into the forest. It would be a sunny day but the light was blocked by leaves high up casting the forest in a green glow. Luna sighs glad to be back home. "Home sweet home" she says jumping onto a tree trunk and pushs off again almost instantly going higher where she could grab a low branch of a tree and swing onto it. It was obvious the trees were old, most were as thick as small houses and towered hundreds of feet in the air laddened with branchs think enough to hold even big pokemon. This was the treasure Celebi guarded
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 1:45 am

Konoha had his eyes closed while being teleported. He didn't want to see himself moving fast... if it was possible to see that. His stomach had lurched from the feeling of teleportation. He opened his eyes when he felt stable again. The trees blocked much of the sun from getting into the forest. "This is the type of forest I'm used to seeing..." Konoha sighs to himself, looking up, then around. When his eyes had met the tree, he had thought it was wondrous, it looked so beautiful, and it looked very strong. It looked very high, the type of height where he would jump from the top and scream as loud as he could, as he fell... then again, that was one high tree. He did have a bit of a child in him still, he was pretty young. It was just the way he saw things. He broke his attention from the tree, looking around the rest of the forest. 'It looks like I'm home, to be honest...' Konoha thought to himself.
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 2:14 am

((They all look like that, nor just one XD))

"This is the treasure Celebi guards. The forest older then time itself. This forest will never be touched by humans" Luna says from her place on the tree branch.
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 2:35 am

{Oh, misread. X3 Oh well...}

"And that way, it should remain," Konoha says, now looking around the forest. He for sure wouldn't navigate very easily through this forest. Now he was in Celebi's domain. There would be no turning back. He took a few steps toward a part of the forest, the part which was most wide. Then he stopped. "Luna, I know this isn't exactly the time, but when you said you were the only human allowed... are you a human or..." Then he closed his mouth, on the word Lunaris. It was his fault that guy had found out. It was him whom was talking with her, he asked way too many questions on her, not conscious of what other ears might be listening. He wanted to keep it from reaching by chance any other ears. 'Just tell me with the telepathy thing you do... I don't feel comfortable talking about that out loud...' Konoha thought, he knew she could read minds, and was most likely reading his. '...and you gotta teach me how to do that some time...' He looked around the whole forest. He waited, looked, listened, and sensed for any vibration on the ground.
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 2:46 am

"It's safe to talk here and you might as well know the story. I was the last Lunaris and I was killed over fifty years ago. All that was left of me was my aura which in a moment of terror separated from my body before it was killed. I drifted not living but not dead for decades until the dragon star rose in the sky. I'm not sure how it happened but somehow I got a new body, as a human infant right in this forest. I had no memory of what I was for many years until about a year and a half ago I was very much human, a aura guardian of the forest. What happened was that some old legendary space pokemon mistook me for arceus because of my power though I know mine's not that strong. It woke the dormant lunaris in me and I once again became the last lunaris. Since that day my memories from that life have slowly been returning" Luna says. The entire time she was talking she was staring up at the trees seeming lost in old memories
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 3:57 am

Konoha listened to what was an interesting story. "The moment of terror, you say... what was that?" Konoha asked, though searching for Celebi. Walked, in the widest openings between trees he could find, trying to leave i 'untouched by humans.' "Or is that something you're still trying to find out?" He was thinking it might be linked to the thing whom he had been trying to defeat.
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 4:16 am

"I knew I was going to die but like I felt it wasn't my time, it terrified me. My death was one of the first memories I got back. I even tried tracking the bounty hunters who killed me but they were already dead." Luna says following him through the branchs
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 4:45 am

Konoha stayed silent for a few minutes after hearing that. He still looked for Celebi, waiting, listening, and walking. Changing the topic a bit, he asked, "So... how likely is it that I'll be able to get through without being attacked?" He thought that might be pretty slim. "And if it does attack, will it sneak up on me or will it attack head on?" He didn't intend to fight a Celebi. If he was killed from this, that would only mean he just wasn't the right one for this role. Evading was his only tactic against anything of such like a Celebi. Growlithe was walking around them, rather than with them, constantly circling them, as they walked. It seemed Growlithe was a bit bored of the current speed.
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 5:15 am

"Celebi has a bit of a temper. Id yells in your face as it starts to time travel" Luna says chuckling. Her head cocks to one side as she hears something. "Speak of the voice and it will appear" Luna says quietly before there's a Woosh and a Celebi is in Konoha's face yelling so hard it was turning red
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 6:00 am

Konoha was surprised by this and fell back in his tracks. "Maybe I should have asked that sooner..." he says to himself. As the Celebi was yelling at him, he tried to get back to his feet, but that Celebi was right in his face, and it wasn't easy to move like that. "Getting yelled at by a Celebi is definitely not something I'm really used to from my own time..." He says under his breath, as he tries to think of something. Being on the ground like that wouldn't be the right way to evade, so he rolled over and tried to get at least to his knees. "I'll go! I'll go!" He starts shouting as he tries fleeing, moving around the trees that may get in his way. "So much for saying this is like home." He knew that Celebi would be faster than him, but he would give it his all to evade... but not attack. Growlithe started growling at the threatening Celebi. "Growlithe, don't! We're not here to hurt it," Konoha said, turning around to get Growlithe. He picked it up, trying to get it away from the Celebi. Konoha had ended up falling under the weight of the Growlithe, not used to carrying it.
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 6:12 am

"Cel cel celebi!" Luna hollers having trouble keeping from laughing. Celebi stops blinking looking up at Luna. "Cel cel celebi cel" Celebi hollers at her before continuing to yell at Konoha. Luna rolls her eyes dropping to the ground. "Celebi celebi cel cel celebi cel" Luna says. Celebi stops yelling looking back and forth between Luna and Konoha. "Cel cel cel celebi. Cel celebi cel celebi cel celebi cel cel celebi" Luna says. Celebi looks at Konoha again watching him for a minute before looking back at Luna. "Cel cel" Celebi says nodding and flying off to attend to other stuff. "Did I meantion I can speak pokemon?" Luna asks chuckling
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 6:29 am

Konoha was still in the same position until Growlithe had finally gotten off. Konoha got to his feet and brushed the dirt off his kimono. "I guess it would be expected... you said you grew up with Pokemon, didn't you?" He looked at himself. He must be real pathetic. What is he going to do, make the evil in his home time laugh to death? "Anyway, what did you tell Celebi?"
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 12:05 pm

"I found you in Azlea forest, your from the past and you know the forest needs to be cared for not destroyed" Luna says
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 2:08 pm

"Hmm... that sounds like a good explanation," Konoha said, with a bit of a smile. "Thanks, and now I shall make myself clumsy and laugh every foe to death," He then said, knowing he really didn't do much at all. "Thanks though, it's obvious I really need much more training now..." he says, then looks around the forest. "I don't know the way out of here." Konoha looked at Growlithe, who was again walking a circle around him, bored of the no-movement.
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 2:30 pm

"Yah, no humans ever do. To them the forest all looks the same. To me it's my home so I know where almost everything is" Luna says then jumps up. She lands on a charizard that zooms by a second later and lands a few feet away on the Charizard's back. "Miss me girl?" Luna asks leaning forward petting the charizard
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Konoha watched her jump into the air. He watched as the Charizard had came right under Luna and it had dropped itself to the ground only a few feet away. This had surprised Konoha at first, but he was able to catch on that they were good friends. "You have... great pokemon, don't you?" Konoha says to Luna.
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 2:49 pm

"This is Fire Lily. I raised her from a egg right girl?" Luna asks. "Charizard" Fire Lily says enjoying the petting.
Luna sits up and whistles for at least thirty seconds before stopping. A few minutes later there's more flapping and a articuno and staraptor land. A Blaziken comes running up as well. "Goldeeeen" comes from a nearby stream but the goldeen was stuck in the water and couldn't come any closer so Luna gets off Fire Lily and goes over petting the goldeen in the water
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Konoha looked at all the Pokemon, and how happy they looked with Luna. They certainly did go together well. Konoha picked up growlithe, with much effort. "And this would be my best friend, Growlithe," Konoha says, it was much easier to walk with Growlithe than run with it... though both were a lot of effort, it was almost as big as him. "It's a pretty long story of how we came to know each other, though."
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 11:50 pm

"Me and Eragon have been together since we were born, if that's what you would call what happened to me" Luna says looking around at all her pokemon. "These are my friends from my travels over the last couple of years. Lily here is the only one really who hasn't traveled long with me. I don't often travel near water and it didn't feel right to keep her couped in her pokeball" Luna says petting the goldeen again
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 12:15 am

"Oh? So those things can carry fish Pokemon out of the water?" Konoha asks. "What type of magic is that?" He thought it was rather odd for water- only pokemon to be out of the water. {Not much to post by.}
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 12:27 am

"They're not magic, they're one of the things humans invented. Technology, though I don't understand it." Luna says pulling Lily's pokeball from her bag and returning the fish to it then holds it out for Konoha to look at
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 12:40 am

"This time is an oddity to me," Konoha says, studying the pokeball by the appearance. "Is this the only forest that still looks this way?" Konoha asks, looking up at the high tree canopies. These trees were most likely very old. Were they from the time he lived? He couldn't be sure of that, but it didn't sound so likely... then again, the guardian of this forest is a great protector.
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 2:16 am

"Only one that I have seen. The forests in the valley of time. The only other place besides here untouched by humans" Luna says
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 2:32 am

"Hmm... and it seems like people take from it and they give back the trees a much shorter life than they could really have," Konoha says, not quite that happy about hearing that. Konoha had forgotten he was carrying Growlithe, and he tripped again, landing with Growlithe about to hit first. Konoha turned so Growlithe wouldn't take the impact, but Growlithe seemed to refuse to turn around, and it landed first to the ground, and then Konoha with his head right on Growlithe's belly. He could feel when Growlithe did some type of laugh as they both tried to get up. He has fallen the same way twice now.
System

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 2:38 am

"I would offer you a pokeball to put him in but I don't know how that would effect the past" Luna says letting Goldeen back out into the water. She swings back onto Fire Lily's back. "Jump on Comet, he can fly you" Luna says nodding to the Staraptor
Sponsored content

The oldest forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest H6Q0F8z

The oldest forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next