HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The oldest forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Sora
Sora

The oldest forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 2:46 am

"Er... are you sure? It'd be kind of an awkward feeling..." Konoha asked, looking at the Staraptor. "Will it be able to take my weight? I mean I'm not heavy, but..."

{The basic size for a Starraptor is 3"11, a bit smaller than Konoha, so the Starraptor is either much larger or super strong. X3}
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 3:11 am

((I'd go with larger. Luna and Erago have flown around on him many times before))

"He's carried me and Eragon before" Luna says. She notices Eragon was getting on Blizzard
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 am

"Alright, then," Konoha said, still a bit unsure. He picked Growlithe up again, it had been walking about, and he took a seat on the Starraptor, Growlithe heavy on Konoha's lap. "I gotta ask, where exactly are we going?" He looked at Growlithe while talking to Luna, making sure it wouldn't fall of in flight... and that he wouldn't.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:12 am

"To have a bit of fun" Luna says and the three pokemon take off. After a bit of flying there's the sound of pokemon fighting. Shortly after they arrive at the dragon training hollow. The three flying pokemon land at the edge and Luna and Eragon climb down. Fire Lily walks right into the hollow and starts sparring with another Charizard. "Now where is that big........oh there he is" Luna says then starts walking toward a fight where a huge charizard was throwing opponents around like beanbags
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:52 am

Konoha's eyes opened big on the sight of the Charizard that had so much strength that it was throwing its enemies like rags. On top of that, the Charizard was HUGE! "Where is this...?" Konoha asked, he certainly hasn't seen it before. To him, it looked like one of those giant battle domes where barbarians would fight for honor, but even in his own time, that had already been stopped. "What is this?"
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 5:04 am

"The dragon training hollow. Dragons that live in the forest come here to spar and fight" Luna says continuing to walk. When she was about six feet from the charizard she stops. "HEY YOU! WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER GO AROUND!" Luna shouts. The charizard snaps his head up and throws his last opponent away and takes three steps towards Luna closing the gap between them since she didn't back away. "Might want to stand back. Big red here is the leader of all the forest dragons, myself not included" Luna says though she was grinning a staff shooting up from the ground underneath her hand. It was obvious she was going to fight the charizard, and from her challenge that she had fought him before
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 5:12 am

Konoha had found himself very wide-eyed. He was so shocked he nearly fell off Starraptor. He stammered, not finding the right words to say. At first, he had forgotten she was a dragon herself. He would heed her warning. "I think I'd... be better on the ground though, if there's.... a safe spot," Konoha says, noting this is where dragon pokemon come to fight.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 5:23 am

"So who starts the dance this time?" Luna asks taunting the charizard which swings at her. She quickly dodges just far enough back to avoid getting hit then throws herself forward and up jabbing the end of the staff just where the charizard's head met it's neck with enough force to throw him flat on his back. Luna knew the fight wasn't over yet and stands right where she was her staff ready for another attack or to defend
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 5:39 am

Konoha was surprised when Luna had actually knocked the Charizard off its own feet. They looked like they were having fun. Konoha had almost fallen off Starraptor again, and he was getting a little tired of it. He jumped off for the blind spot he was able to manage finding where none of the dragons were, Growlithe along with. Konoha didn't say anything, he was avoiding distracting Luna and attracting attention.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 5:56 am

The charizard swings it's tail at Luna's feet as it gets up. It hits but she turns the fall into a backwards cartwheel landing on her feet again. "Losing your touch?" she asks knowing it would make him mad, well madder. Roaring he charges at her. His teeth snap loudly in empty air as Luna dodges using the movement to land another jab with her staff. This time right under the charizard's arm making it roar in pain and anger
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 6:09 am

Konoha watched as the two of them continued to battle. 'Attacking out of anger muffles the senses and wastes more energy than required. Maybe it would be able to fight better if it was more patient and calm when it fights, Konoha thinks to himself as he watches more. He couldn't stop watching and he sat on the ground, next to Growlithe. He hoped he hadn't attracted any attention, given the fact that he and Growlithe were the only ones not dragons.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 6:20 am

He had attracted the attention of a young Dratini who was slithering along land like a snake but it keeps it's distance for the moment.

Charizard starts attacking out of anger getting even madder as Luna keeps nimbly dodging and jabbing him. During a rush she side steps and trips him with her staff. He lands with a big thud even shaking the ground nearby a bit. He gets up slowly and walks away head bowed in defeat. "Anyone else want to try?" Luna asks but the dragons who had stopped to watch back off and return to their own matchs
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 6:30 am

Konoha watched as the Charizard had been completely defeated by Luna. She was powerful, that's for sure, if it had caused every dragon there to back away. She had fought nearly effortlessly against the head of the dragons...... with the exception of her that is. Konoha still sat there, watching. 'Is this what she does to train? Combat with dragons? What else does she do? For sure, she's pretty amazing. Konoha sat there still. All the other dragons had gone off to their own thing, Konoha saw. He tried to think of something to get away from attention. Dragons are pretty large. Maybe he could sneak away. Konoha got to his hands and knees and started to crawl away from the dragons.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 6:35 am

The Dratini wraps around his ankles sqeezing as tight as it could, which wasn't very tight. The young pokemon was trying to fight him. Luna looks over and notices then chuckles not being able to help herself. If he backed down from the dratini none of the dragons would ever take him seriously, if he fought it it would give them a good laugh though. Already a few were stopping and watching curious but not hostile
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 6:49 am

Konoha was still crawling when he felt something wrap around his ankles. He was surprised enough that his voice hadn't come out. He looked back, it was a Dratini. It wasn't too tight for him to handle, but he noticed some of the dragons were beginning to notice. 'The point was to not attract attention, but...' He got to his knees, and looked at the Dratini. He remembered Luna and the Charizard were having quite a fight. "Do you.... wish to fight?" Konoha asked the Dratini.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 6:54 am

In response the Dratini tries to bite him but it's teeth were too small and dull to cause any harm, a bit of light pressure was the best it could do as far as biting. "I see you have your first match" Luna says sitting down nearby trying to keep from full out laughing
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 am

Konoha saw that it really did want to fight when it tried to bite him. "Alright..." Konoha says, getting to his feet, and facing the Dratini, he went into his fighting stance, but it was obvious he wasn't going to go all out from such a weak stance. "I see you have taken a liking to fighting like everyone else... so... I guess... you can attack first," Konoha says, not sure about fighting still. Growlithe would have attacked, but Konoha put up a hand, which meant no to it.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 2:34 am

Dratini tries biting him again
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 2:39 am

Konoha had been hit with the bite, and backed away only a bit. Konoha gave a hit, only equivalent to the pressure of the bite though. He didn't exactly want to hurt it too much.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 2:42 am

Dratini jumps and tries wrapping around his legs again
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 2:47 am

Konoha had not been going all out, so this had caught him quite well. He fell with an oof! Alright then, so you really want to fight? He thought, getting to his wrapped feet, he was going to go a bit harder than before now.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 2:50 am

Dratini tries tightening it's grip but being young it wasn't very strong

"Getting beat by a baby are we" Luna laughs. A few other dragons watching chuckle
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 am

Konoha looked at the others. Some of them were laughing at him, even Luna. Konoha had to think of what to do to fight an opponent wrapped around his feet. His only idea was to attempt walking, since it was young with a weak grip, but was it really that weak that he could walk with it? So he attempted walking with it.
System

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 2:59 am

And fell flat on his face. But Dratini loses it's grip and goes flying into a tree by the motion
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 3:06 am

Konoha picked himself up from the ground, his kimono having a bit more dirt on it than before... and something on his shoe. He looked at it. "What's.... no way... Dragon fertilizer..." Konoha said, sighing. He would need to wash them now. "Okay, who did it?" He asked, before putting his mind back to the battle. He looked at the Dratini, walking in it almost as if slow motion.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The oldest forest   The oldest forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The oldest forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next