HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DrAwsome

The Start of a Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 11:51 am

"Thanks Gyarados, you can go back to Uncle Wake now," said Kyle as he hopped off the Gyarados that his Uncle Wake lent to him to get from Sinnoh to Kanto. Kyle looked down at his belt where to Pokeball holding the Squirtle his Uncle gave him. When leaving Paistoria his Uncle said "As soon as you get there you will be in Pallet Town. Go to the largest building, there is a man inside called Professor Oak, he will give you everything you need for your adventure".

Kyle walked around town before finding the laboratory right on the outskirts of town. He walked up the long pathway to the doors seeing lots of Pokemon like Rattata, Ponyta, Pidgey and many more. Kyle knocked on the door and yelled out "Professor Oak, hello, i'm here to get the stuff for my journey.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Professor Oak peered through the window, "Who is this, a new trainer?" he asked suspiciously before opening the door and letting Kyle in, the whole laboratory now clear for Kyle to see, there were many table with random notes scattered, and many rectangular machines with 6 pokeballs in 3 rows of 2 inside them. Then there was a wooden box with many strange items like potions, Pokeballs and pokedexes inside it, "Name?" asked Oak.
DrAwsome

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 1:51 pm

"Kyle Mathews" answered Kyle. "My uncle is Wake, Gym Leader of Paistoria City. He sent me here to get the stuff I need to start a journey" said Kyle awaiting a reply from the Professor.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Professor Oak walke up to one of his strange capsules with 6 Pokeballs in it and picked up the three Pokeballs in the left collumn an throigh them on the ground, out came a Bulbasaur, a Charmander and a Squirtle in a flash of red light, "So do you have a Starter Pokemon?" asked Oak inquizzatively.
DrAwsome

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 pm

"Yes" said Kyle. "My Uncle gave it to me before i left".
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Oak sighed and walked up to his items box and picked out 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex, "Do you have any pokeballs or a Pokedex?" he aske, putting the 5 Pokeballs on a table and picking up 3 more off the ground, zapping Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle into them before puting them back in the capsule.
DrAwsome

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 12:33 am

"No, I guess that was what my uncle meant when he told me to get the stuff I need to start my journey" said Kyle picking up the 5 pokeballs and the pokedex." Is there any thing else"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 11:03 pm

The Pofessor shook his head, "All you need is 5 Pokeballs, a Pokedex and a Pokemon and you are all ready to start a Pokemon journey," he explained as an assistanr called out to him, "Uh Professor, we think we found te chemical in the Electrizer responsible for its evolution capabilities." Thr Poressor lit up wity excitemement then turned to Kyle, "Sorry I got o go, good luck in your jouney I wish you all the best," he said befire running ino th othe room, preety quickly or a man his age.
DrAwsome

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 1:40 am

"Thanks Professor" said Kyle as he walked out of the door. "Here I go."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 8:22 am

A cry for help from a little girl could be heard to the north, up near Route One. It was incredibly high pitched and loud, so much so that it rattled the ear drum, "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP!" could be heard over and over again, getting longer, higher and louder each time.
DrAwsome

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 am

"What was that" said Kyle as he ran out towards route 1. When he saw that he was out of Pallet, he let out squirtle who ran alongside him.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 9:35 am

A trainer with a Aron(lv7) was harassing the girl, making Aron Headbutt her and hitting her randomly, "Shut up girl or I will just hit you more," he threatened as Aron smashed her in the thigh and made her collapse onto the ground. She began to whimper, "You shouldnt have insulted me earlier now should you?" he grinned.
DrAwsome

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 11:18 pm

"Hey you let her go" yelled Kyle. "Squirtle use Tackle"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8zSat Sep 24, 2011 3:37 am

The trainer grmmaced as Aron was hit by the Tackle, although he barely felt the attack, "She deserves this, dont worry," he smiled as Aron turned to Squirtle and ramme towards it with a powerful Headbut atack, mercilessly.

(btw remember you wont be able to beat it)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey H6Q0F8z

The Start of a Journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1