HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Hukaji

Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Pallet Town

Hukaji walked against the wind with a smile on his face. His brown hair was moving in the wind after every gust, along with his clothes. He was wearing a black hoodie with a jean vest over it. He also wore some tan skinny jeans that were sagging a bit, some black sneakers, along with his gold necklace. His poke'belt was on him loosely and he had a black backpack, put on tightly. His partner, a Charmander named Molten, was in his poke'ball on Hukaji's belt. It was slightly cold and there was just so much wind! Hukaji then almost screamed when he saw his destination. The professor's lab. He was going to get his poke'dex from the professor, so he could start his journey. He hurried in through the doors and then looked around to see no one in sight, "Hello?! I'm here to meet the Professor!"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 5:31 pm

OOC: Please put a link of your character in your signature for easy viewing and editing. Thank you.

IIC: A tall man wearing a scientist's wear comes out from behind a bookshelf. "Oh, hello. I'm one of Professor Oak's aide. You must be a trainer? Well then, please take a seat. Unfortunately, the Professor is not here. He should be back shortly. Meanwhile, maybe I can help you with something," the scientist speaks as he put a book down on a table and focused his attention to the visitor.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Hukaji looked at the ground in disappointment, "Aw that sucks. I was looking forward to meeting the professor today.... Well he was going to give me a poke'dex today. Will you be doing that instead?" Hukaji looked up at the scientist and waited for his answer, it would really suck if he couldn't get the poke'dex, he would have made his way to the lab for nothing.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zSun Nov 03, 2013 9:56 am

The scientist gave a smile as a response. He walked behind another bookshelf and picked up a device. Then, he walked from it and approached Hukaji. "Well, yeah. The prof entrusted me with things like this. Here you go, then," the scientist said handing over the high-tech encyclopedia of Kanto. "Do you know how to use this? Need me to explain?"
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zSun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Hukaji took the device and smiled, "Thank you." He then looked at the man, ready to reply to his question, "I know how to use it, but I have a favor." He dropped the poke'ball that was on his belt, and a small orange, salamander pokemon appeared. "you see, I was hoping to learn a lot from the professor, but since he's not hear, you're going to have to take that job. Battle me and Molten!"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 7:59 am

The professor smiled. "I see, I see... Not here. Let's go outside. You don't want Oak killing us. Heheh! Trainer, let's make this quick. I still have a lot to do and I'm not that good of a battle but alright, you deserve the EXP. Hey, cute little red one, do your best," he said as he lead Hukaji towards the door. He opened it and stepped outside the lab, walked a few steps away and waited for Hukaji.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 3:49 am

Hukaji smiled and hugged his Charmander, "You here that Molten? We get to battle!" Molten hugged back with enthusiasm, "Char!" Hukaji walked towards the outside, holding Molten, waiting for the aide to chose his pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 4:34 am

"Well, all's set," the scientist said. "Growlithe, come out."

The scientist takes a small Poké Ball out of his pocket. He presses the button on the middle and the device grows larger, the size of a normal Poké Ball. Then, he tosses it to the ground. Upon contact, it opens and releases a red beam of laser which at the same time, propelled the Ball back to the scientist which he caught. The laser formed into a silhouette of a Growlithe before it finally materialized in just a few seconds.

Level 5 Scientist's male Growlithe

Upon entering battle, Charmander's attack is cut by one stage because of Growlithe's Intimidate. "Okay, rookie, give it your best but again, I can't promise you a fun fight," the scientist said with a smile. He didn't give any orders so that means Hukaji can attack first.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 4:42 am

Hukaji set down Molten onto the soft grass with a smile on his face. It was there first battle, they just had too win! He was so excited. Molten jumped in the ir and yelled out a battle cry before landing on his feet and mugging the Growlithe. Hukaji pointed out towards the foe's pokemon and commanded his partner to begin the fight, "Okay Molten, give him a flamethrower!" Molten opened his mouth up wide and leaned back, a swirl of fire stirred in his mouth, and he leaned forward, shooting out a beam of fire at Growlithe.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 4:46 am

Upon hearing the word "Flamethrower", Growlithe already prepared to dodge. As soon as Charmander opened his mouth, he immediately jumped to the right and away from the fire instinctively. "Smart decision, Growlithe," the scientist praised. Growlithe awaits his trainer's command. "Try to Bite him," the scientist ordered. Growlithe being a loyal Pokémon obeyed and took a step towards Charmander to attempt a Bite.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 4:58 am

Hukaji laughed, "Counter it!" Molten already had something in mind, as soon as the other pokemon got close he jumped up vertically and released another flamethrower, aiming down upon the Growlithe. Hukaji would cheer as he saw his pokemon show off his skills. He was lucky to have a great partner.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 5:10 am

The flames scorch Growlithe helplessly. Even though the attack gets a STAB, it still didn't do much damage. Charmander's attack has been lowered by one stage just a while ago and Fire is not very effective against Fire.

"I must say, that was good. You okay, Growlithe," the scientist reacted. Growlithe shook his head and nodded a yes. Determination can be seen on his eyes. "Okay, let's try it again. Bite."

Once again, Growlithe opens his mouth wide and attempts to Bite Charmander.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 5:20 am

Molten landed and then jumped back, dodging the bite once more. Hukaji then smiled, "Okay now use leer!" Molten looked down onto Growlithe and tried lowering his defense, if that succeeded, Molten's next move would pack a little bit more of a punch.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 5:28 am

The attacker tried to close his eyes but it was just too late. His defense has been lowered by one stage. "I told you we're not good battlers. Well, uh... Bite?"

For the third time in a row, Growlithe attempts a Bite.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 5:34 am

Hukaji laughed for a little, "Dodge! Then go in for a scratch!" Molten jumped back again, but this time he jumped forward after and tried scratching his opponent in the face, "Charmander!" Hukaji looked at the aide with concern, "Is that the only move your pokemon knows? Cuz' y'know it's easy to predict when you do things repetitively."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 5:56 am

((Dude. Alright, you dodged thrice already. You MUST get hit by the next move or I'll have all the legal stuff to autohit. Rules are rules, pal. ;)))

Growlithe was hit again. He's starting to get weak now. "Yes. That and Growlithe never really battles," the scientist replied. However, it don't seem they find these offended or the likes. They're doing their jobs real well and dedicated. "I guess all we have to do now is sit here and allow my friend to faint. Go ahead, do it. Growlithe's used to it," he said. Something which Growlithe agrees by simply sitting down with his rear legs and waiting for the final blow. He just served himself in a silver platter.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 6:03 am

Hukaji stopped and looked at the scientist and his pokemon, pathetic. He got kind of angry when they gave up, "You're just going to give up like that?! Where's the fun in that? No challenge? You can't just give up like that! You got to believe in your pokemon and they go to believe in you! Well, if you want to be a quitter, fine by me I guess. Molten give them a flamethrower." Molten once again sent a blast of fire at Growlithe, "Char!"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 am

Such a noble and heroic sight with a little bit of stupidity, Growlithe's scorched and falls to his side fainted. "I told you I'm not a battler. I'm a scientist, someone who works in the lab. Numbers, data, chemicals, all that stuff," he burst, obviously offended. He already said he's not a battler and now he gets this? While that's not really an insult from Hukaji but that's how the scientist saw it. He withdraws the fainted Pokemon back to his Poke Ball and he starts walking back to the lab. "You win."

Aaand, he's gone. Stupid prick or not? Up to Hukaji to decide.

Meanwhile, Charmander levels up.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 6:19 am

Hukaji put his hands up in a way showing he meant no harm, "Sorry, I was just trying to help." He then ran to Molten and hugged him tightly, "Woohoo, We did it! We won our first battle!" He jumped around screaming. Molten teared up and cheered along with his trainer. "Take a good rest, you deserve it." A red beam shot out from the pokeball that was held in Hukaji's hand, returning Molten to his pokeball. He then walked off towards Route 1.

Route 1

Hukaji held onto his bag as he walked along the road, hoping to find some cool pokemon to catch. He really wanted something that would be a great friend to him and Molten. He soon grew weary and sat down, back against a tree, wiping the sweat off his face from the exercise he was getting.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 7:41 am

OOC: I like the way you RP. I don't know why but I just do. :)

IIC: A dual-type Water/Flying Pokémon soars in the air in a circle twice before flying down and landing in front of Hukaji. The Wingull looked him in the eye intently before observing the tree branches. He looks down back to Hukaji, this time with an angry look. Is there something on the tree that's about him? Perhaps a valuable that is hidden on the tree and he's angry because he thought Hukaji was "invading" his territory?

Wild Level 6 male Wingull
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 11:37 pm

(OOC: thanks man! lol)

Hukaji would look at the bird pokemon and would smile, he pulled out his poke'dex and recorded the data on the pokemon. It was a water type, so Molten would have a hard time with that, so he decided to just leave. He stood up and walked away from the bird, hoping to find a pokemon that peaked his interest. Plus if he wanted to be a champion one day, he would have to catch the strong pokemon the ones that really interested him.

Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 7:18 am

This time, there seems to be a wider choice of creatures to battle. Two wild Pokémon in sight, both have not noticed him yet. And a Trainer to his right. By the looks of the Trainer, she may be as greenhorn as Hukaji is.

To his left is a Level 9 male Tangela leaning on a tree and looking up the sky. His eyes seem to be droopy. It looks like he's just about to doze off to a comfortable sleep as the gentle winds brush through his vines. And of course, the nourishment from the friendly sunlight Grass-type Pokémon loves. He's stronger than Molten but the type advantage and STAB should do the trick. Though, it's still best to be careful. One simple mistake in a battle may result to a defeat.

From a distance, a Level 4 female Solrock is happily hovering atop the bushes. She's obviously hovering around where the sun's rays hits the most. Solar energy is said to be a Solrock's source of power, so it's strong during daytime.

To his right is a Pokémon Trainer just a few steps away. A Glameow is sitting on her right shoulder as she shuffle around the grass. Probably hunting for some wild Pokémon to fight or capture. The Glameow doesn't look like she's been through some rough fights recently. Judging by its face and all that. If an expert scientist or geek were to look at the kitty, they should be able to tell that it's just a Level 2. However, the girl is a Trainer. That means she may have more with her. Maybe some that are stronger than this Glameow.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 7:27 am

Hukaji would look to his right and would see trainer with a cat pokemon on her shoulder. He would pull his poke'dex and would record the data on the Glameow, before tucking it away and walking up behind the girl. From the back she looked really pretty, hopefully she would from the front too! He tapped her shoulder and when she turned around he would smile, "Hey, I see you're a trainer, do you wanna' battle?" He hoped she didn't have that much other pokemon with her, he really didn't want his first loss to be his first day being a trainer. The sun began set, leaving the sky a dark blue and a weird orange color, with plenty of stars.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 7:56 am

The girl turns around and she's pretty. She has big boobs and nice ass and all that. Get laid. Now.

She turns around. Hukaji's suspicions are correct. From a scale of one to ten, she's attractive like eight. She smiles at Hukaji and says, "Sure. I was hoping someone would challenge me. I haven't had luck finding the Pokémon I like. So, let's have a go! Grumpy, you ready?"

Grumpy the Glameow meows and jumps down. The little Pokémon looks nervous but is obviously trying to toughen herself up. That's a good start for a young Pokémon. "Well, I know, she's had only two battles. But don't take us easy, I have one more with me."
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 8:07 am

Hukaji would blush a little when he saw how pretty she was, he hadn't seen a girl his age so cute in a long time, as he pulled out his pokeball he smiled at the girl, "Hey, how about after this battle we hang out for a little huh?" He winked at the girl before throwing the pokeball at the ground, "Go Molten!" The small Charmander landed on the ground with some fire in its eyes, "Charmander!" Hukaji nodded, "Alright! Use Flamethrower!" A current of fire roared out of Molten's mouth towards Grumpy the Glameow.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best H6Q0F8z

Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next