HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to start a journey.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Froggens
Froggens

Time to start a journey.  Empty
PostSubject: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8zThu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 pm

[Have been on site for over 2 weeks, time to try Role-Playing. I hope I'm doing everything right ^^]

It was a rather pleasant day. Sun was shining high in the sky and there were hardly any clouds which slightly drifted in the sky. Jessica Eales was walking down the streets of Pallet Town, her sweet little Pikachu napping in her hood. She had came from Cerulean City to Pallet Town because her parents had asked her to run a little errand for them. Scientists' stuff she thought. Pallet Town was also a great place for her to start a journey. Although not really 100% into the whole pokemon training stuff she still decided to give it a try, her Pikachu was also ok with that.

Having all the necessary equipment to start the journey she stepped out from the town, taking a small, little dusty road to Viridian City.

[Guess this is the part when someone should join my topic ^^]
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8zFri Sep 09, 2011 2:59 am

[I'm sorry, I do not have a character but I can play as a NPC though.]

A young trainer who just started her own journey, was walking by. The trainer noticed the other girl walking with her Pikachu, towards Viridian City. The trainer was trying to hide herself, and did so under a bush. Suddenly, a flock of strong bird pokemon flew above them, and sent the bush's leave flying away! The girl was obviously spotted. The girl panicked. She threw a pokeball up in the air and out came Squirtle! "Go Squirtle!" She yelled, "Trainer, I challenge you to a battle!" She told Jessica. Poor choice of pokemon against a Pikachu but that's the only pokemon she had.

[Accept or Decline?]
Froggens
Froggens

PostSubject: Re: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8zFri Sep 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Jessica who was thinking her own thought and didn't really put much attention to her surroundings was surprised that she got challenged out of the blue. Without even thinking about it she simply mumbled, "Okay..." Pikachu had also woke up and had his right eye open, watching, what was going on over Jessica's shoulder. Now that Jess had taken the situation more in she spoke, "Wait, you want to have a pokemon battle with me? Sorry, but I have never really had a pokemon battle before. You sure you want to fight vs a beginner?"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8zFri Sep 09, 2011 1:54 pm

"Well," She replied, "I don't see why not, since this would be my first battle too." She seemed awkward in front of this girl. Her Squirtle jumped up and down, excited for it's first battle! "Squirt!!" Squirtle screamed in joy. The girl seemed embarrassed, she mumbled something and took her Squirtle in her arms. "Well, do you accept, or decline?" She stepped forward, "I'm a new trainer too, I just got my Squirtle from the lab," She said, "I've even got my pokedex there!" Her eyes shined, anyone can see she was happy.

Last edited by Nightmare on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Froggens
Froggens

PostSubject: Re: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8zFri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Jessica's face looked thoughtful. She then turned her head towards Pikachu, "So, you up for the challenge?" The pokemon nodded and jumped off Jess. He looked little tired but shook that off the moment he landed, now seeming ready for the battle. "Alright, I accept the challenge." Although it was Jessica's first pokemon battle she knew about it because she had often watched the tournaments. "Because water type pokemon have a disadvantage against electric type I let you start," said the girl, looking very concentrated. Pikachu also seemed to be fired up.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8zSat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 am

"No no no!!" The girl cried, "It works the other way around!" She was clueless. She never had a Pokemon Battle in her life, and didn't know much or anything about Pokemon. She had thought Water type Pokemon had an advantage against Electric types, but Jessi was correct, and she was wrong, electric types had an advantage over water types. "Fine, I'll go first!" The girl shook of the fear, "Squirtle, use uhh" The girl didn't know what her Squirtle could use. "Hydro..Canon?" She sounded doubtful in her words. Squirtle obviously couldn't use that move, Squirtle felt the big sweat going down his head, "Squir..?" Squirtle didn't know what to do. Squirtle and it's trainer were left open to strike, as they stared not knowing anything at all.
Froggens
Froggens

PostSubject: Re: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8zSat Sep 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Pikachu was waiting for her trainer's command, but he didn't receive it... "Erm..." she started thinking what to say to the girl. "A squirtle can't learn Hydro Cannon," started Jessica explaining, "Because you just got it from the lab I would say that it would maybe know tackle, tail whip and maybe bubble." Although Jessica had never really had a pokemon battle before her knowledge was pretty good, specially about Kanto Region pokemon. That happens when you are child of scientists and also a bookworm. Jessica wasn't really interested in so unfair battle and tried to at least give basic knowledge to the girl, "My Pikachu is electric type pokemon, meaning he is a really good pick against your squirtle." Pikachu grew impatient and gave a questioning look towards his trainer. Jessica noticed it and decided to give him some activity, "Pikachu, please use Tail Whip." The mouse pokemon started moving his tail, trying to reduce his opponent's defence.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 am

The clueless Squirtle was staring at the tail too much, it lost it's defense! "Thanks," The little girl told Jessica, frowning, "I should have known that earlier." Squirtle waited for an order from it's idiotic mistress again. "Squirtle, bubble!" She ordered. Squirtle smiled and sent out a dozen bubbles from it's mouth. The bubble floated up and up, and then when Squirtle put a little more force in it, the bubbles charged slowly at Pikachu!

Last edited by Nightmare on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Froggens
Froggens

PostSubject: Re: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 5:32 pm

[Sorry for so late reply, something happened irl]

"Erm..." thought Jessica as squirtle used the attack on her beloved pikachu. Then, when the attack was already about to hit she commanded, "Dodge it!" Pikachu tried to jump out of the way but was too late... thanks to her trainer's so late command. Jessica hit her head with the palm of her hand, "What an idiot I am." told the girl quietly to herself. She thought it was rather logical that the pokemon would attempt to dodge it even without any command. "Alright Pikachu, use Thundershock." Pikachu charged up and released a yellow lightning bolt towards Squirtle.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 6:20 pm

[It's alright]

When the slow move hit Pikachu, the girl was surprised. She didn't expect her move to hit. The girl practically started celebrating, with Squirtle joining in from the battle field. As a matter of fact, they were celebrating too much, they lost concentration. The girl was not paying attention at all when Pikachu used Thundershock at her Squirtle. She saw the move coming way too late, "Squirtle!!" She screamed, all she can do now. Squirtle too, didn't see it quick enough. Thundershock hit Squirtle and knocked it out! "Squiirrr!!!!" It cried, the last words it said before collapsing to the ground, literally shocked. "Congratulations.." The girl told Jessica.

[Sorry I forgot to add the level of Squirtle before, let's say it was lv 9. Your Pikachu gained exp and rose a level. Pikachu learned Thunderwave]
Froggens
Froggens

PostSubject: Re: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Jessica was surprised that the Squirtle was knocked out so quickly, but then again Pikachu was rather old Pokemon and bond between him and Jess was strong while on the other hand the girl and squirtle were new partners. Jessica turned to her Pikachu, "Good job," she complimented the pokemon and continued, "Use rest to heal your injuries." Pikachu shook his head but jumped on Jess's shoulder and then comfortable stowed himself in girl's hood. Jessica smiled slightly and walked up to the seemingly sad girl, "Don't worry much about your defeat, I had the advantage." Jessica pat the girls head and started walking away, "Who knows, maybe we meet again someday and have a rematch."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to start a journey.    Time to start a journey.  H6Q0F8z

Time to start a journey.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1