HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to start our quest, Luma!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

Time to start our quest, Luma! Empty
PostSubject: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zThu Dec 15, 2011 9:20 pm

John walks onto some sand and gets a boat to Dewford, But on the way, he finds a wild ________
Acroticus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:30 pm

A wild Wailmer appears, level 8. It rubs against the side of the boat shaking it and possibly hurting it. If it continues, it could sink the ship.

Last edited by Acroticus on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:31 pm

OOC: That's the way to do it!
John sends out Ralts. Ralts used Growl.
Acroticus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:33 pm

The wailmer is enraged by the loud noise and sends back a water gun.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:34 pm

"Confusion, Go!" cried John
Acroticus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Ralts took 6 damage from the water gun. The wild Wailmer was hit with confusion. It took 5 damage of 45, and is now confused. It shifts back and forth, not exactly sure where it is.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:40 pm

"Ralts, use growl!" said John, sweating like Usain Bolt
Acroticus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:42 pm

The wailmer is now enraged further, flying back and forth. It decided to headbutt what was making the noise, and flew forward onto the sand, until it could move no more. It hurt itself in the lunge, now 34/45 health.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:43 pm

OOC: Just saying we don't use health points on the site and your not qualified to mod others journeys until you become a moderator and were not recruiting mods at the min sorry.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:43 pm

"Attack with confusion!" said John, Grabbing a pokeball out of his pocket
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:44 pm

OOC: We're Just having fun.
-_-
Acroticus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 pm

OOC: Sorry, I am new and was told I could by the trainer. I didn't know. If a mod could help me get into things that would be great. Join the chatroom.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 pm

OOC: and no double posting oh and -__- to you too
Acroticus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:50 pm

The Wailmer was thrown back by the confusion attack. It fell onto its back. Unable to role over, and still confused, it flailed wildly.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:56 pm

John, chucks a pokeball, Tired from battling
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 4:57 pm

The pokeball wobble and then clicks the Wailmer being caught (Nickname and personality)
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 5:00 pm

No nickname and the nature is Humourous
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 5:01 pm

(ok)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to start our quest, Luma!   Time to start our quest, Luma! H6Q0F8z

Time to start our quest, Luma!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1