HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go??

Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey Empty
PostSubject: Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey   Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey H6Q0F8zMon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Allan woke up and hes ready for new adventure... ''Good morning my pokemon, are you ready''. Riolu was happy cuz he seems to like me. And so I begin my journey...
I'm wear my clothe's. Riolu sit in the bed.
"Well Riolu... That been great advanture"
Riolu smiled and jump to my arm. I going down throught the stairs and go to the front dors. When i leave my home i've go to the PROFFESOR ELM labolatory.
"Hi Allan" Said proffesor Elm "You are ready for your travel"
"Yes" I said with big Enthusiasm.
"Good... Take it from me..." He gave me the POKEDEX. POKEGEAR and the Five Pokeball's.
"Take it... That would help you in the Pokemon Quest..."
"Thank you proffesor Elm" I'm smiled and leaved him labolatory. I've looked at the Riolu.
"Ok... Let's go to the Cherrygrove... In there meybe i bought some intresting item's"
And we go directly to the Route 29...
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey   Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey H6Q0F8zMon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 pm

(sorry, but what you have just done is finished your own topic yourself, i used to do the same, but was shown that it is MUCH more fun if you let other people join them, So try not to finish one topic in one big post by yourself.)
Go??

PostSubject: Re: Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey   Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey H6Q0F8zMon Oct 18, 2010 7:50 pm

<OK><Everything i've wrote here>

Me and my pokemon are ready to catch new pokemon. Then we stopped in route 29 and suddenly showed a Spearow on lvl 6.
"GO RIOLU" Riolu was in full activity for battle. Waiting for Spearow move.
Go??

PostSubject: Re: Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey   Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey H6Q0F8zMon Oct 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Riolu used Quick Atack... Make 20 HP damage.
"Ok... Stoped here Riolu" I take the Pokeball.
"GO POKEBALL!" And i throw pokeball into the Spearow.
<ONE><TWO><THREE> SPEAROW WAS CATCHED!
I take Pokeball with Spearow "Yea... My secound Pokemon"
And going quickly back to Proffesor Elm lab. Inside there i put Spearow Pokeball to Healing Machine. Some time ago my Spearow was fully healed. Now. When i leave Proffesor Elm Lab. I'm continue travel to Cherrygrove.
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey   Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey H6Q0F8zTue Oct 19, 2010 10:51 am

Hello Allan, I take it you havent quite grasped the proper way of Role-Playing as of yet. I have some links here that should provide you with the neccesary writing skills to do so. I know it can be quite a hassle but it benefits everyone including yourself in the long run, so please read them.

~Rules and Applicable Scenarios~

~Character and Roleplaying Rules~

~How to Properly Role-Play~

Also please take not of what riley has stated as it is important:
Quote :
(sorry, but what you have just done is finished your own topic yourself, i used to do the same, but was shown that it is MUCH more fun if you let other people join them, So try not to finish one topic in one big post by yourself.)
Go??

PostSubject: Re: Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey   Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey H6Q0F8zTue Oct 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Welll.... I have ask for All MOD'S. I can Catch Chilarmy? It's my favorite pokemon.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey   Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey H6Q0F8zTue Oct 19, 2010 6:12 pm

(allan, please stop asking, you have to wait till admins agree to use 5th gen pokemon

please edit your post catching spearow, a mod will choose the pokemon and role play as them. this prevents people trying to get certain rare or unobtainable pokemon, i highly recommend, reading other topics and review the sites swiley recommended)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey   Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey H6Q0F8z

Allan Quest. Let's start my Journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1