HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Bryan
Bryan

Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 8:19 am

Glameow wanted to dodge, but her lack of expertise in battle resulted to her having multiple thoughts on fight or flight and where to dodge and how. In the process of thinking, she got caught with that Flamethrower. Again, STAB comes in and the level advantage. She gets weak right away. Sad luck she has.

Meanwhile, the teen Trainer was confused by what her challenger meant. "You mean you want to make friends with me? It's okay. But frankly I choose my friends very wisely. Grumpy, are you hurt? Don't worry, you can't win at everything. Switch out and let's hope Swablu manages to win," she said. Grumpy to steps back and hides behind her trainer's leg. The trainer unpins a Poké Ball from her belt and out comes a Level 7 female Swablu who hovered in mid air.

"Swablu, Peck that little one," she said. Swablu would swoop down to Charmander and try to peck his skin.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Hukaji pointed quickly at the Swablu, "Counter with Flamethrower, Molten! Oh and no. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date." He smiled and winked at the girl, hoping to keep her mind off the battle for a few seconds so the counter Molten made would be effective. Molten's mouth let a stream of fire out as soon as the Swablu got in his face, this would be hard to dodge.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 7:24 am

Swablu smiled at what he heard from the foe trainer. She was so distracted she got hit by flames.

"Swablu?! Why didn't you dodge... Aw, um, I'm sorry trainer but please stop talking to me. I mean, let's not talk... Let's concentrate on this fight. Um, Swablu, we must attack and it must hit. Aerial Ace!"

Swablu's fluffy wings move up and down as she flew herself up and higher. Then, she'd swoop down to Molten and claw with her feet.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Molten would be knocked back by the claws and he would tumble for a moment before getting up quickly and giving off a battle cry. Hukaji chuckled, "Call me Huka. Now, Molten use scratch!" Molten would run at Swablu and would raise his hand up in the sky and would bring his claws into Swablu. If Swablu decided to dodge by flying up, he would jump after him, with the scratch.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 2:25 am

Swablu flew up only have to Charmander jumping and landing on her body before raking with the Scratch. That hurt.

"Swablu! Aw, alright, Aerial Ace again!"

Once again, Swablu tries to get himself up and high before swooping down for a claw.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Hukaji pointed at Swablu, "Okay, counter it the way you see fit Molten!" Molten nodded and would fire up a flamethrower when Swablu got close to him. The fire roared out of his mouth, once again it would be hard for Swablu to dodge because of the range.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 8:24 am

The flames burst out of Molten's mouth as it raced its way up. Swablu was going suicidal down to Hell. There's no turning back now that his speed is too fast for him to control. Her trainer shrieked as she watched her Swablu dive down to the flames.

Once inside, her whole body is scorched with the blazing heat of a Flamethrower. It's a critical hit and she's left with a burn. Add the STAB there and it's an overkill. Swablu comes out from the flames and flops down to the ground. Motionless.

Swablu has fainted. And Molten has leveled up to Level 7. Molten learned Ember!

The girl spotted her fainted Swablu and quickly looked away. She took its Poké Ball and focused its middle. The button on the center sent a red laser which head for Swablu and converted him to energy.

"Y-you won. I accept my defeat. I'm sorry, I must hurry back home and nurse my Pokémon back to health. Good luck with your journey," she said with a raspy voice. Tears is obvious but she's trying not to cry. It seems this is a little too much for a rookie like her.

And off she runs back to Pallet Town.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 2:28 am

Hukaji raised his hand for Molten to high five it, "Man! Good job, you're really strong!" Molten would jump in the air and would smack Hukaji's hand, when he landed he would let ot a victory screech, "Char!" Hukaji would laugh, "Yeah... But I really wanted to talk to that girl. Maybe we shouldnt have went so rough on her? We need to find a new buddy before we get to Viridian..." Molten would shrug his shoulders to Hukaji's question, and the two would look around for a cool pokemon to catch.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 3:04 am

OMG Skarmory!

The Pokémon that were around a while ago cannot be seen nowhere. The sleeping Tangela disappeared as well as the ones Hukaji spotted earlier. They've been replaced by new ones. New choices to tackle.

To his left is of course, a grassy area. From far the distance, a Skarmory can be seen pecking on the ground. It's probably just having a good time eating his breakfast.

To his right, is yet another Trainer. He has a purple hair and by the way he's dressed, he's one of those who falls under the "Psychic" sub-class.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 3:45 am

Hukaji would sigh as he saw nothing that peeked his interests. He gestured for Molten to come on and the two began walking, looking everywhere for pokemon, in bushes, in trees, everywhere.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 4:27 am

Out of a bush leaps out a Level 3 male Lotad. His light footsteps tap the narrow ground and he heads for the neighboring bush. Just passing through.

Near a flower patch, is a Smoochum. Level 4 female and she's smelling all the flowers and sometimes "kissing" the petals. Just enjoying nature itself.

From far in the distance, a big man with a beard is walking towards the direction that leads to the forest. He's dressed as a hiker.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 5:29 am

Hukaji would look over to his side and would see a Lotad, he would smile and would walk up to it calmly, he would get down to it's level slowly and would look it in the eye with a comforting smile, "Hey little buddy. Wanna be friends?" He would make his voice soft and soothing and Molten would be at his side with a smile.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 9:28 am

The Lotad has already made its way and entered the bush. When he heard a voice, he turned around, walked back and saw the smiles of these strangers. A Lotad is usually quite placid and easygoing. Which is precisely correct for this one. He smiled and nodded at both of them.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 7:44 am

Hukaji chuckled with delight, "Alright! Go pokeball!" The pokeball would fly at Lotad with speed. Molten would watch as it flew at the pokemon, trying to remember when he himself was captured. Hukaji would cross his fingers, hoping the Lotad would join his team with his will.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 7:50 am

The ball made only small wiggling. It wasn't so hard. Lotad has been captured.
Hukaji

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 7:56 am

Hukaji bounced around with his first capture and put the pokeball in the air, "Woohoo! I'll call you Loco, okay?" Hukaji and Molten walked towards Viridian, he was on his way to being the best trainer he could be, what would await him in Viridian City?

[END]
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 4:01 pm

(A'ight. You can start the new topic anytime ya want.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best   Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 1: The Start of a Journey to be the Best
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2