HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leo
Leo

The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) Empty
PostSubject: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Alex woke up yawning. He had slept the night in an hotel close to the airport of Unova. He stretched himself and got out of his bed. He got his clothes on and downstairs and got to the dinner room. He got a good breakfast and went towards the airport. He was just in time. The airplane was bording and he showed the stewardess his ticket. He went in the airplane and waited for it to take of. Finally after a long wait he felt the plane move and go up into the sky. He was going to start his new adventure in kanto. He wondered what pokemon he could find there. He had never been into the kanto region before and thought about it for a bit.
10 hours later the plane landed and alex got off.

He took a deep breath. The smell was even diffrent then unova's. He went outside and looked up when he saw a flock of pidgey fly over the area. ''Wow'' He said to himself while following them. He then held an electronique machine in front of him. It was like a pokeketch but then more unova like. Professor oak wasn't far. He walked over towards the place on his pokeketch and later stood in front of a house. He went in and saw professor oak standing there. ''Ah Alex I expected you welcome. We are only waiting for a girl who is going to get her starter as well''
''Uhm professor I want to start with all new pokemon except beldum he was my first one and I want to let him stay with me, is it ok if I let my murkrow with you?''
''Yes of course just give me its pokeball''

Alex took murkrow's pokeball and gave it to professor oak. Professor oak went towards the backdoor and let it in the out in the garden en explained he was going to carry for it for a while till Alex would come back. The pokemon nodded and smiled when he saw Alex wave. They then went back inside awaiting when the girl would come.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 9:47 pm

April ran toward Professor Oak's lab, ready to get a Starter. She had her Gallade, King Arthur, out with her as they ran. She didn't want to be late, considering how far she had ran to get this Pokemon. She saw the laboratory not too far from where she was and slowed down. Eventually, she reached her destination. She knocked on the door twice and let herself and her Pokemon in. "Hello?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Ian and the professor looked around when they heard a knocking sound and a voice. The professor was the first one to speak: ''Ah you must be April, I expected you to be here as well. This young man next to me is called Alex. He came all the way here from the Unova region to start a journey here.''  Alex waved at the girl who was in front of him with the name April. ''Hey I am Alex nice to meet you'' Alex said with a bow as he smiled. ''Ok, so that is the meet and greet, Here are the pokemons'' The professor said while letting the three pokemon out of the pokeballs. ''We have the water pokemon squirtle, the grass pokemon balbasaur and the fire pokemon charmander.'' The pokemon all smiled when they were shown and all wanted to be the trainers starter. Alex smiled at the sight of them they were all so cute. ''Ladies first'' Alex said with a little bow.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 08, 2013 7:35 am

April smiled and curtsied. "April. Likewise." She looked at the Pokemon presented by Prof. Oak. She nodded at Alex. "Quite the gentleman. But I think I'll let you go first." She said kindly. Professor Oak nodded and motioned for the young lad to go ahead and pick a Pokemon.
((I'll take Oak off your hands for ya. :3))
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Alex heard what he was saying and looked at the three pokemon. He had allready made his choice when he first arrived at pallet town but he wanted to be sure that girl didn't want it. He sat in front of balbasaur and petted it with a smile. ''Would you like to come on an adventure with me?'' The pokemon smiled and jumped into his arms. He laughed as he fell to the ground with ballbasaur in his arms. ''I guess that means a yes then'' He said to the pokemon with a smile as it nodded back. ''Ok professor I will take balbasaur if I may, and you who are you going to choose April?'' He said while looking at the other two only squirtle and charmander were left.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Oak smiled. "Yes, go ahead, take your Bulbasaur. April, you may choose next." She shook her head in actuality. "I don't need a Starter, actually." April said calmly. "Ehehe, nevermind." She smiled and went to leave. Oak looked at her oddly but said nothing.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Alex wal holding balbasaur when he heard what she was saying. It was odd that she did not want a starter pokemon but he could understand that. She probably had a pokemon allready or she wanted to catch her very first pokemon all by herself. ''Well uh bye'' he said to professor oak while putting bulbasaur out of its pokeball and letting his beldum out. Beldum was his partner they had been together for quite a while and he liked it having beldum hovering beside him. He ran outside with the beldum at his heels. He looked around for the girl. Where could she be. After a while of looking he heard beldum say something and he turned around to the place he was looking at. There she was. Alex quickly ran towards her and said. ''Do you need a traveling partner, I can cook very well and I had hoped I could be with you'' There was an akward silence before he asked something again. ''Uhm so why didn't you pick a starter do you allready have a pokemon and oh this is my partner beldum'' He said while holding his hand out so beldum could lie down on it.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 09, 2013 10:41 pm

April seriously considered Alex's proposal. "Sure. I could use a partner. It gets a little lonely having only Pokemon to talk to. And the last thing I ate was an apple, so I could use a cook." She giggled a bit at the awkward silence. "Um, well, y'see, I already have 3 Pokemon. At first, I thought maybe it'd be nice to have another Pokemon, but I decided against it." She let out her other two Pokemon, then motioned to her Gallade. "This is my 'Starter' of sorts. King Arthur." She smiled.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Alex listened to her while she was talking and smiled. He then looked at her pokemon who was a gallade and got his pokedex. ''Gallade the blade pokemon and the evolved version of Kirlia, Gallade is a master of courtesy and swordsmanship, it fights using extending swords on its elbows.'' He put the pokedex back and went towards gallade carefully not to scare it. ''Hey Gallade I am Alex nice to meet you'' He then got the pokeballs that were on his belt and threw them into the sky. ''Come on and meet your new friend everyone.'' The balbasaur and the beldum appeared. At this moment he wished murkrow was here and decided to get it back when they were at the pokemon center. ''Well Gallade this is balbasaur and this is beldum'' Both were very happy and they both went towards gallada to play. He sat down at the grass watching them play. ''So have you ever been on an journey except the one you are starting?'' He awaited her awnser and had allready his next question ready. He didn't want to give her a load of questions at their first meet but he feld like he needed to know some things before going on an journey with someone. ''Wait just let all your other pokemon out I will get some food.'' He got his coocking supply and some ingrediënts that were in his bag. It wasn't much but it was enough for a meal for two. He started coocking and soon it was done. He got some plates and put it on their. It was a veggie soup and he hoped she would like it. ''Here'' He said while handing her the plate with a spoon hoping she would like it. He then got some pokeblocks from his bag and put them in five diffrent bowles. One for balbasaur, one for beldum, one for gallade and two for her other pokemon.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 10, 2013 8:21 am

"Well, I have been around Johto and some of this region, but not on a legitimate adventure, to say. So really, no. And here they are." She motioned to her other Pokemon, Venus the Chikorita and Cell the Siamerge. April took the veggie soup gingerly as her Pokemon fed and she sipped it. It was delicious, so she finished it all. She was content. "That was delicious. Probably the best meal I've had in a long while." She smiled brightly.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 10, 2013 12:40 pm

Ian looked at them all eat the veggie soup. He was glad to see that they all liked the soup very much and were enjoying it. ''Thank you April but it is just basic soup its the fresh vegetables that do the trick, and just some spice to give it some extra flavour.'' He was happy to see that they enjoyed his cooking. When they were finished eating he cleaned up and got the plates in a plastic bag and put them in his backpack. ''So shall we head to the next town I know that there isn't a gym or an contest or anything but there is a pokecenter where we can get a room and rest for the night that way we don't have to sleep outside. Unless you want too of course'' He said with a smile, while walking further knowing she was following him. He was glad he had a traveling partner and hoped they would have a great journey together. He was allready regretting the day that he had to leave Kanto. He wanted to collect the badges all around the world and therefore wanted to visite all the regions. He did not know if she wanted to come with him but he would ask her no questions asked. It was getting later and later and soon the sun began to set. ''So what do you want to do'' He asked april. ''Want to sleep outside or in a pokecenter?''
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 10, 2013 9:47 pm

"It's still delicious~" April said rather happily. "Yeah, we should keep going. Don't wanna get caught outside at night. I'm not really a fan of sleeping outside." She travelled alongside Alex and thought about things. April wasn't sure if she wanted to get a bunch of Gym badges, or maybe get Ribbons. She didn't know just yet. She'd just have to try everything. It wasn't apparent to her that it was near night just yet. When she heard Alex's question, she responded. "Well, I'd rather sleep inside a Pokecenter."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 10, 2013 10:16 pm

''Ok then to the pokecenter we go'' Alex said while going towards the fiery red pokecenter. He thought she would follow and went to allways cheery nurse joy. ''Hey nurse joy can we get an room to stay here for the night.''
''Sure give me a moment'' She began to type something on the computer and then turned back around. ''Everything is ready here is your room card'' She handed him a bright blue plastic card and said: ''You two have room number 120''
''Thanks nurse joy'' He said happily. He was glad everything was so easy. ''Come April'' He said while walking towards the the rooms. They were walking through an elegant hall. After a little while of walking they had arrived at the room. ''Here it is'' He put the card in the place where the lock should be and the door opened. ''Wow look at that'' There was a very elegant room with two kings size beds. It was still early so Alex decided to take a shower in the nice looking bathroom. ''Do you mind if I take a shower april?'' Alex said while looking at her hoping she wouldn't mind.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zThu Jul 11, 2013 3:58 pm

April followed Alex into the Pokecenter, staying silent almost the entire time. She remembered to put her other two Pokemon back inside their Pokeballs. Going into the hall, April looked around. It was a really nice looking place. When she saw the room she thought basically the same thing. "Nah, I don't care, you gotta do what you gotta do."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zThu Jul 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Ian went inside the bathroom and undressed himself. He went into the shower and soothing warm water relax his muscles. This was just what he needed some warm shower. He got out after a little while feeling himself totaly relaxed. He was in his pyama's he had allready put them on when he was in the majestic bathroom. He was astonished because of the gourgues room they had. He walked to April and asked. if she wanted to use the shower. He then went to sit on his bed. it was so soft he just fell inside it. He loved the feeling of it and became sleepy at once. He felt like he would never be able to stand up anymore. He now awaited for April. ''Do you want to sleep or do you want to read? or maybe something else?'' He waited for the awnser. He didn't know how tired she was and she could use both awnsers.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zThu Jul 11, 2013 5:18 pm

April had waited patiently for Alex to get out of the shower, then nodded when he asked her if she'd like to go in. Entering the bathroom, she undressed and stepped into the shower. After several minutes of warm, watery bliss, she stepped out. After drying herself off and letting down her hair slowly, she came out into the room in her pajamas. The shower had left her slightly drowsy, so she fell asleep. Therefore answering Alex's question nonverbally.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 1:50 am

He smiled when he looked over at April and saw that she was tired. He was also feeling quite sleepy as he layed there in his comfortable king's size bed. He yawned once more before curling up under the sheets and fell aflsleep. He awoke up in the noon and saw that April was still afsleep. Alex didn't blame her, these king's size beds were amazing. So soft and still they filled up the room in their elegant glow. He decided to make something to thank her for letting him travel with her and went to the pokemon center kitchen. The kitchen glowed very much in the sunlight that could be seen through the windows. It was obviously it was cleaned very well and he began to make a breakfast. Some bacon, some scrambled eggs, some orange juice and a fruit fresh fruit salad. He put it all one big plate andd brought it back placing it on one of the wooden desks that he thought were made of oak. He then sat on his bed reading a magazine waiting for her to wake up, knowing it wouldn't be long.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 5:54 pm

April remained curled up into the comfortable sheets and mattress for a while, snoring lightly. What? You couldn't blame her. Those things were softer than Flareon fur. It wasn't long, as Alex had guessed, before she awoke. Sitting up in the bed and rubbing her eyes, April calmly stretched and yawned afterwards. She smiled and looked at Alex. "Goooooood morning~" She said rather cheerily. A good night's sleep always made April happy.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 14, 2013 5:53 pm

''Ah I am glad you are awake now'' Alex said happily smiling at her. ''I made some breakfast for us to eat before we go'' He pointed to the plate where the bacon, scarmbled eggs and some fresh orange juice'. ''I hope you will like it, I mean it is not anything special but a goodbreakfast can do miracles'' He then sat down and looked a bit sad: ''Sorry I woke you, it is just that it is allready noon and if we wanted to get to the next city before it gets too dark we really had to go soon.''
He hoped she would accept his apology. He knew the beds were soft and very comfortable but it was time to go.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 3:49 pm

"Ah. Thank you." April smiled and took the plate. "It's okay, you don't need to apologize for waking me up. Ehehe. I have a tendency to sleep in on some occasions." She laughed and ate the food that Alex had so nicely laid out for her. "That was great~" She said. "I'll hurry and get ready in the bathroom. Won't take me more than a few minutes, promise." April hurried into the bathroom, putting her hair up and changing clothes quickly, then walked out.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 am

''Ok I have allready packed all our stuff here is your backpack,'' Alex said as he handed the backpack to April. They went outside their room and went to nurse joy to give her the room card and waved before walking out. He wondered what she thought about him. He was glad that he had found a traveling partner and that she was a nice person but still he needed to know. ''Uhm April do you like traveling with me so far?'' He needed to know he was a bit self consious and wanted to be a help to the persons who was on a journey with him.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)   The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong) H6Q0F8z

The start of a journey (Jacob, Kabong)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1