HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 5:15 pm

(Nu! X3 Well, actually he saw it anyway...so...~)

Garchomp squalled an agreement, beginning to push her way through - gently. Taking care of her sharp arm blades, she cleared a road, setting Zetsu down in front of the shop. A blur of black at her peripheral vision caught her eye, but turning, when she saw nothing, she shrugged it off. Nothing was going to stop her from getting to Sycamore.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 5:18 pm

Zetsu was finally able to relax a bit when they were at the shop. He wasn't amongst a rather terrifyingly large crowd anymore, as had been the case both inside and outside the shopping center. He gestured for Sycamore's Pokemon to go inside. "I'll wait out here," he spoke to her. "I need to catch my breath a bit."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 5:25 pm

Garchomp seemed surprised, to the extent that she pointed at herself with a claw, to confirm he was talking to her. What would she do, going inside? It's not like the shopkeeper'd understand her. She shrugged matter-of-factly, waiting for the trainer to accompany her before she headed inside.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Zetsu noticed that the Pokemon was waiting for him before she headed inside. He didn't seem too disappointed that she had disobeyed; after all, what would necessarily have happened had she gone inside and Sycamore wasn't there? After spending a few minutes resting so he wouldn't over exhaust, he walked into the shop at the pokemon's side, hopefully to find Sycamore sitting in there.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 5:32 pm

The shop was milling with people - and a few pokemon - while the air was heavy with heady scent. A pretty waiter walked out, plate perfectly balanced on one hand. She seemed to don one of those nurse outfits, alarmingly short dresses that brushed the tops of one's thighs. She even wore a white cap, perfectly balanced on her head. With light, blond hair, and mesmerizing blue-gray eyes, it made on wonder what she was doing here, serving people rather than model or act or something. "Yes? May I help you?" She cooed in a sweet, melodious voice.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Zetsu stared at the waitress, formulating his question in mind before asking it. "Have you seen Sycamore in here recently," he questioned. He revealed that they had been looking for him for at least an hour by this point.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 6:05 pm

"Sycamore? Hmm, hard to say. Why don't you come in for a drink?~" She asked, leaning back, hand on the counter. Her heels clacked as she stepped back to allow him in, as though saying, 'Come on in~'. "Aye! Milliana! What're-- What'chu think yer doin'? Boss wants you in there." A voice called. 'Milliana' rolled her eyes, winked at Zetsu and strode in, while a man walked out. "Oh, hello. How may I help you?" Judging from his smooth speech and well-dressed manner, and fluent language, he was evidently a) Not native, b) Not the person who just called, and c) The owner of the shop.

Off scene, Milliana ditched the plate, leaning back to hide in the shadows. Hand brushing the side of her thigh, she revealed a small gadget, which seemed to be a communication device from a concealed thigh sheath. In the bustle and clamor of the shop, it would be inaudible what she whispered into it.

"He's heading your way."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Zetsu, upon being invited in, walked in before encountering yet another stranger. His voice was confident and a bit amusing. He was obviously the leader of the shop. "Well, I've been looking for Sycamore... Have you seen him in here today?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 6:28 pm

"Sycamore? Reckon I have! He came in, as usual, to have his Pecha Tea. He loves that stuff, absol-utely addicted. It's teh way we brew it, you know." He said proudly. He seemed capable of ranting on for eternity, but was jarred back to reality by a sharp, short cry by Garchomp. "Er, as I was saying..." He seemed a bit nervous having a potentially deadly 2 m tall pokemon with razor sharp blades and enough power tow hip up winds which tore clear through trees in his shop. One couldn't imagine why. "Two people came inside and spoke to him. Sorry, that's all I saw. I only saw what I did because I was at his table at that time. I left since it was probably business." He shrugged. Clearly he could be of no more help.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Zetsu just nodded upon being given the information. "Do you notice either of them here right now," he asked. Perhaps they knew where the professor was at. "If we could talk to them, it'd probably help us alot." He looked around, wondering if anybody was watching them from their tables.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 6:44 pm

"Nope, son." He shook his head; he was alarmingly well-informed about his shop if he knew who was in without looking around. "Bye, Andre." A man passing by said. "See ya, Bill." Obviously a regular customer, a person in a thick, padded leather jacket passed and the owner casually waved. "Oh, time for Milliana to..." He was cut off as the mentioned appeared, dressed in her own clothes, a full-sleeved jacket and worn jeans riding low on her hips. "Thanks Andre. See you tomorrow~" She purred, hugging him with one hand. Andre returned it and ruffled her hair as she passed, to her indignation. She gave Zetsu an appreciative glance as she smoothed her hair, walking out, stroking the silky strands. "Right, then. Don't stand out there in the hot sun. Come on in. Can I get you something?" Seemed that it had nearly closed for the day.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 07, 2015 6:53 pm

(Given what the waitress did earlier, I'm a bit scared ;P)

Zetsu, seemingly watching the waitress leave, given she was in her own clothes, found himself an invitation to walk in and have something to eat or drink. "I'm not too sure I'm hungry het," he spoke to the owner of the business. "I suppose a small snack couldn't hurt though." He looked over to Sycamore's Pokemon, leading her into the building. Even though many of the seats were already taken, there was still, somehow, an available seat for the two temporary companions... Though it also could've been that two people had just left. Still feeling a bit off about the whole place, he looked to the owner after sitting down. "So why run a small shop like this? And why do so many people come here?" He was just trying to lightly discuss, the trainer hoping that garchomp wouldn't be too furious he wanted to take a break.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 08, 2015 6:30 am

(XD Be afraid!)

The owner quickly dished out several plates in front of Zetsu. One contained cookies, another with assorted nuts, while an accompaniment to tea was a cheese sandwich. "Hm?" Passing by with a towel, he stopped, wiping off an imaginary spot as he stopped at the trainer's table. "I'm content with my business. And people say this is the best shop around! Business goes well-- Clemont, put that down!" He turned to gently reprimand a child who had picked up an ornament off a table. Looks like the shop remained open for an hour after the staff left. Commendable of the owner to carry on by himself.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 08, 2015 6:47 am

[fear! o3o]

Zetsu stared at all the food brought to him, blinking. He felt a bit ill when it was all set in front of him; the scents blending together didn't do too well for him. "On second thought," he spoke lightly, showing a bit of nervousness to have to deny all the food. "I'm not feeling too well at this moment... I guess my stomach was lying." He stood up from the seat he had sat down in. He waved lightly to the owner, leaving behind the cash to pay for all of the food given he didn't want it to have gone to waste. "Garchomp... Let's get out of here," he whispered to the pokemon. "I'm feeling a bit queasy now."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 08, 2015 6:58 am

(o3o No response.)

The owner seemed surprised, but didn't say anything. He merely picked up the plates and transported them away. Neither of them, pokemon, trainer, or owner, or for that matter, any of the customers, say the blue glowing eyes stare down at the boy and the pokemon, before dissipating in the shadows.

(Garchomp may have caught a glimpse, but brushed it off, as firstly if she wished to pursue it, it could be nothing, and she'd wreck the shop :P)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 08, 2015 7:08 am

[Post was confusing; blue eyes showed up temporarily and then disappeared? o3o] [Also, blue eyes? o3o]

Zetsu, unaware of anybody or anything watching him, simply bid the owner of the shop a farewell as he led garchomp from the facility. After they were a few feet from the exit (outside of the shop), he crouched and coughed a few times, wafting away the scents of the food. "All the different foods were so overpowering," he complained to the pokemon. "My stomach's been turned upside down because of it..." He looked up towards the roof, trying to breathe in fresh air to settle his stomach.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 08, 2015 10:22 am

(Yes~ Think~ Which pokemon has blue, and can disappear? Best stock up your team; battles are upcoming, for which I maaaay not use the RNG~)

Garchomp seemed puzzled, as she bent over the trainer, patting his back, somehow...soothingly. She was a gentle pokemon, who fiercely took care of anyone who needed it. Now they had no leads, what they could do was perhaps simply search for Sycamore, and the people who took him. How would one do that, though?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 08, 2015 2:05 pm

[I dunno which pokemon has blue eyes; I'm a bit lost on the plot as it is; all I know is Sycamore's missing, he's likely kidnapped, and a pokemon w/ blue eyes is watching Zetsu o3o]

Zetsu felt his back being patted as though Sycamore's garchomp were attempting to comfort him given the experience that he had just undergone due to the food in Mamji's. After a few minutes of breathing in fresh air, he finally stood up anew, looking to the pokemon. Where exactly was Sycamore, and why was it so difficult to locate him? Had he been kidnapped, or possibly just gone somewhere that was difficult to determine. "To think this all could've been avoided had he just left a note," he thought to himself teasingly, staring at the pokemon's face. "So... Where do we go now to try searching for him," he asked, his stomach turned upside down still. Hopefully it'd get better as they were away from the dining facility.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 08, 2015 3:01 pm

As the trainer and anguished pokemon stood there, Garchomp wringing her hands, a flash of black streaked past, leaving reminiscent red marks, three of them, parallel to each other. A paw had flashed out, quick as lightning, to scratch the trainer on his cheek, grab his attention, before streaking off to the side of town, into a thick copse of trees that connected the city to the forest. Garchomp gave an angry cry, and raced after the agile little interloper, blades, claws and fangs flashing with anger, as explicit as the rage and sorrow in her eyes.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 08, 2015 3:23 pm

[Lul, rage much garchomp? o3o]

As if the lightly lingering mixture of scents from the earlier food wasn't enough, Zetsu found himself setting a hand on his face after he felt something streak by it. Catching the scent of a bit of blood, he looked at his hand after removing it, showing a bit of distaste, especially when it seemed garchomp became infuriated and chased the attacker. "It's called being a bit calm," he thought to himself. Even though he was enraged from the attack, it wasn't like getting out of hand was going to make it any better; rather, it was a good idea to find out who it was and make them pay. With that in mind, Zetsu took off, dashing after Sycamore's garchomp towards, well, the forest, where the attacker had decided to escape towards. His light feeling of uneasiness returned, unsure of what exactly was going to happen.

[I keep saying "unsure of what's gonna happen" too much o3o]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Small snips of blue would be visible on the body of the black blue to those of swift or perceptive vision. Garchomp narrowed her eyes, as blue flames licked the sides of her mouth. A tangible form of pure, sheer power, exclusive to dragons brewed in her mouth as she opened her mouth ever wider to accommodate the ball of growing energy. When she finally flung it, the power was immense, leveling the ground it ground it struck; for the form escaped harm from the dragon.

Garchomp swung a scythe-like blade, narrowly missing the blur again, so close that bits of downy fur stuck to her blade as it sank deep into the earth, driven by the sheer power of it. She let out an angry roar, which distorted to one that of pain as a sphere, fluid and static, with innumerable dark shades swirling on it's infinite facets struck her side, exploding. The force pushed her back, wrenching her blade free. She fell back, and up on her feet nearly instantaneously. Fury was simmering beneath her seemingly calm exterior as she stood still, facing the blur who finally slowed down.

A sleek Umbreon. And not an ordinary one at that. Her muscles rippled fluidly under her sleek coat, rings glowing blue. But brighter yet were her eyes, vivid and cerulean, flashing as though defiantly. She faced up the much larger foe without fear, raising her delicate head to stare at the Garchomp full in the face, her gaze challenging.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 08, 2015 11:35 pm

Zetsu eventually caught up to the garchomp and opposing pokemon, having found that the two had started to fight one another. "Garchomp, settle down a bit," he spoke out, rushing in front of his temporary companion putting his hands on her head trying to pet her. "Trying to get revenge without thinking is only going to get you hurt more." He gave her a light smile, a very thin line of blood having made its way down his face with a few drops falling. "Settle; easy..." He turned his head towards the umbreon, seeing the blue that glowed in its eyes as his feeling of uneasiness began to escalate a bit. He was trying to scan for any clues as to whether the pokemon was wild or not; if it was the former, he was considering hte possibility of exacting revenge and then capturing it.

[I think that the umbreon's owned given it's a shiny pokemon and the fact the waitress spoke Zetsu was headed towards someone who is unknown. Am I right or am I wrong? o3o]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:13 am

(It is. It's also owned, so don't try to attack it. I've hiked it's, and Garchomp's level (you don't wanna know to what, but suffice to say a single attack from either can knock your pokemon out. Quintuple times over.) *evil and furry laughter~*)

No person seemed around to claim ownership of the Umbreon, but there was something in the glinting blue eyes of the Umbreon that continued to fearlessly challenge the trainer to attack her, as though certain of her victory. Nobody could be so sure of their win. She shifted into a relaxed posture, as though mocking the Garchomp, who was growling, a deep rumble sounding like a purr in her throat, but didn't move since the trainer had put his hand on her. The Umbreon flicked her tail, shifted curious gaze from Zetsu to Garchomp and back, before retreating furthur into the woods. Garchomp made a move to follow, insisting Zetsu come along as well.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:19 am

[We gotta go deeper into the forest~ xD]

Zetsu, finding that garchomp acted calm and tame despite her growls, stared as the umbreon retreated deeper into the forest, behind trees and other such foilage. Pondering whether or not to follow, it was evident garchomp wanted to when the pokemon made a move. "Okay... But we have to be calm about this, alright," he asked. "Who knows what's going to happen?" He started following the pokemon quickly, knowing garchomp would easily keep up.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:33 am

(You gotta diiig a little deeper!~)

The Umbreon quickly dissipated in the shadows after a backward glance, and Garchomp stopped dead, sniffing around for any sign of the former foe. They'd come to a cleared copse, where a small round clearing was prevalent. "Good job, Artemis~" A familiar voice purred, as a female stepped out from the shadows. It was a female, with long wavy brown hair with streaks of white through it. She wore a black suit, skin-tight, that was over laid by her thigh-high boots and white gloves. She wore knives and weapons enough to arm a platoon, and something in her gait said that she knew how to use them and wasn't afraid to. Her green eyes blinked at Zetsu, slightly narrowed. "Hello. We meet again~" Milliana purred. 'Artemis' the Umbreon stood beside her, and she had three more pokeballs at her waist. Garchomp took a protective stance and roared at her.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next