HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 27, 2015 7:51 pm

"A human, a god?" He looked puzzled; it was clearly beyond him. "And yet, seeing that Yveltal's blood should have been dominant, you have shown extraordinary resilience." He felt, if not looked, struck by the fact that the boy who stood before him, a lad of 17, was a murderer, but if he'd been trusted, best not betray. He'd been absently scratching Garchomp, who'd been happily accepting the petting.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Zetsu could see Sycamore's sudden surprise to learn of his actions, the trainer turning his head lightly. "I wouldn't put it past someone to understand it," he told the professor, turning towards the exit. "It's a story that seems entirely exaggerated and fictional. I can tell you think I'm speaking the truth, but I'm not necessarily sure how you're going to respond. Are you going to call the police on me? Or would you think that, given this discussion, I'm not planning to kill anyone or anything... At least just yet, anyway." He stepped forward, his zorua jumping to his shoulder. "Yveltal trusts in me to destroy; I won't let him down... Or her, whichever gender the pokemon is." He turned his head back towards the professor. "Thoughts? Concerns? Should I just leave until I come back to challenge you for another pokemon, or do you have any questions I need to answer?" His eyes seemingly emitted a strange aura that coudl mystify anyone's curiosity at that point.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 27, 2015 8:19 pm

"Irrelevant. If I have any questions, you have that now." He pointed to the pocket where Zetsu had stored away his PokeNav. "Oh. Do you have your license as a trainer? It allows you to check in and out of Centres, partake in Competitions and Gym Battles and basically certifies you a trainer. Come here, I'll make you one." Garchomp passed him a camera which was somewhere, and with a swift snap!, the Professor had captured the boy's image, printed it out, and stuck it on an official looking document, blowing upon the glue to dry and handed it over to the trainer. His details were neatly written upon it, leaving blanks for personal details to be written by the trainer themselves. A large, messy sign adorned the side of the paper; oh well, at least it was official.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 28, 2015 12:14 am

Zetsu found his questions deflected with a simple response; if he was needed to answer anything, the device in his pocket would be of usage. He found himself pulled and a picture taken of him, the trainer taking the document in his hand after it had been given to him. He set it away in his bag, his zorua staying on his shoulder the entire time. "I suppose I should be going then," he spoke to the professor. He walked towards the entrance, waving to the professor before he stepped out of the lab. "He's a bit strange," he sighed to himself after the door had shut. "Intrigued so much by me... Regardless, I don't know what to necessarily do next..." He looked up at the sky, seeing it was still bright out. He stepped aside from the steps, sitting down and shutting his eyes as he clasped his hands together. "Yveltal," he asked aloud in his mind. He wasn't even sure if his prayer would work; it wasn't like the legendary had heard him the last couple of times. "Where should I head... I'm lost about where to go first, even after three years awake."

[Yveltal can respond or not respond; your choice. Also, that icky sign on the paper; could've just taken a card~ xD]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 28, 2015 6:37 am

As prayer flew like frightened birds from the trainers mind, the deity was silent. No response. Perhaps the deity really hadn't heard. However, the answer came from a different direction. Several people seemed to be running towards the east part of the town. Towards Route 15. As they yelled, it could be overheard - by one person screaming exceptionally loudly - that there was something to be gained there. Something rare. Something valuable and powerful.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 28, 2015 6:53 am

Zetsu found that, even though he hadn't been answered by Yveltal directly, was seemingly brought some sort of response through a crowd running by. Intrigued by all the screaming and flaring of people's voices, he stood up from the steps, his zorua in tow as he rushed over towards where everyone seemed to be heading, but not as fast as everybody else seemed to be.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 28, 2015 7:00 am

At his own pace, when the trainer would finally reach the Route, there was too large a crowd to struggle to the center and view what was being clamored over, but an old man, bent with age, drew him aside. Casting glances around - suspicious movement - he pulled the trainer's shirt to compel him to bend. Dressed in flowing brown robes, the fabric of which seemed like jute, similar to what sacks are made of, face hairy with a beard and whiskers, both white, he produced something from inside his robes. A parcel. No, a package. The box itself was black with red lines running strategically through it, forming a pattern with circles and black protrusions which looked suspiciously like curving black claws adorned the sides of the box. "Here, sonny, I was told to give this to you." He spoke in hushed whispers, thrust the box in his hand and walked off, surprisingly spryly for someone his age.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 28, 2015 7:06 am

Zetsu didn't make a peep when he was suddenly pried away from the back of the crowd, finding himself handed some odd package before whomever had given it to him decided to rush away quickly. "Hey, w wait," he spoke out lightly, finding that the man was too far to consider trying to catch up with. He looked to the package before the crowd, sighing lightly as the day seemingly became more complex. He held the package with grace, staring at the odd design weaved into it before he walked towards a building, walking behind it and beginning to open the package with care; who knew what was inside?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 28, 2015 7:23 am

The box, while visually beautiful outside, was even more so inside. The black sides were carpeted with red velvet, which curved inwards, like a cup, to carefully hold a mystical item. Nestled within a fine substance that glittered like Stardust, was a stone. Mist seemed to swirl within, dark foggy vapors, while it gave off a luminescent glow of darkness. It was of a dusky color, as though twilight itself was captured within. It was a Dusk Stone, and while valuable, was out-rivaled by it's nest, a hold of Stardust. Looked like a certain somebody was proving to be a fair benefactor.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 pm

[What's a stone gonna do for him? xP]

Zetsu gave deep observation to the dusk stone that laid in front of him, wondering lightly to himself whom would send him such a thing. It was then he realized, by the color and the odd bits of fog surrounding the stone, that it had been Yveltal. "A dusk stone... For what necessity?" He was a bit confused as he held the stone upon taking it out of the box it was laying in, feeling what was possibly an odd warmth coming from the stone. Zorua, meanwhile, stayed on Zetsu's shoulder patiently, waiting to see what would happen between her trainer and the odd stone he had been gifted.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 28, 2015 1:29 pm

(It's a Dusk stone o3o Also, it's fairly - but not completely, except for hardly, for initially, but 'proximately, verily - like the necklace Twilight has. It might - just might, occasionally - do something special~ ;3 Also, don't throw the box - or the 'dust - away.)

A very palpable power was emanating from the stone, perceivable only when taken out of the box. So powerful and discernable, people walking past at a distance turned their heads towards Zetsu. Attracting unwanted attention. Was that its only use? Perhaps it was to be used at a later time. Insight of a benefactor.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 28, 2015 3:17 pm

[I'm sorry, that's too many verbs for me to understand that 100% completely o3o]
[Also, you have to add it to his inventory (under key/plot items? xP)]

Zetsu noticed, upon looking to his sides, that people were stopping near him and possibly directing their gazes at the stone. "I don't think this is necessarily a good thing, per say," he spoke to himself and his pokemon, setting the stone back in the box on his lap. He closed it, the sudden warmth and power the stone was offsetting coming to a stop. It was as if the box had been designed specifically to stop it, or so Zetsu came to believe at that moment. "Yveltal, what's this for," he thought to himself. It wasn't like the pokemon to not respond to him and then to leave him such an odd gift; however, he had to deal with it. It wasn't like the pokemon would be at his beckoned call whenever he thought he needed it; he needed to learn to do things and improvise. With that in mind, he set the box, with the stone inside of it, into his backpack, zipping it back up before standing up. He noticed that, with the stone in the box, the strangers staring towards him had seemingly disappeared to their daily lives, the trainer sighing to himself. "I thought that would possibly get ugly a moment... But still, where do I go?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 12:07 pm

(XP You can ignore that. Though it was my intention~)
(Done~)
(Special image!~ Also, *sigh* you might as well be building a party of starters...Also, also, trying a new format of battling. To kiiiind of make up for my 3 or so day absence ^^')

Once again, no reply if the trainer was expecting one, though with a slight rustling of nearby bushes and foliage, his attention could be drawn towards the pokemon approaching. It seemed to be a fat, red-and-orange-and-black, stoick pokemon. Quadruped, nimble...and foreign. The PokeNav on Zetsu's being would beep:

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 PCP498
"Tepig : The Fire Pig Pokémon
It can deftly dodge its foe's attacks while shooting fireballs from its nose. It loves to eat roasted berries, but sometimes it gets too excited and burns them to a crisp. When it catches a cold, the fire becomes pitch-black smoke instead."

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 498
Level 15
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
EM: Curse
EM: Sleep Talk
100%
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 12:20 pm

[Special image? eh? eh? x3x]

Zetsu's attention was swiftly drug from his question and two an approaching pokemon, the trainer staring at it. He hadn't exactly encountered a wild pokemon he fought, either by himself or with his pokemon partner. "I suppose it'd be a good idea to fight it... To see if it'd be a good capture," he thought to himself. He looked to his pokemon, letting the zorua jump and stand on the ground quietly. "Zorua... Shadow ball." His pokemon seemed to attain an expression unlike when she had been relaxing on his shoulder, the pokemon swiftly following command.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 12:56 pm

(The conquest one. Actually both of them are special.)

The Tepig wasn't quite looking where he was going, nearly walking right into the Shadow Ball. Regardless, as it struck with a loud sound, the Tepig was pushed back, visible wounds on him. Shaking his head to clear the fog, he looked around angrily for his antagonist. Catching sight of the lone Zorua, with an elaborate show of pawing the ground and snorting embers from his nostrils, he charged, cloaked in flames, to crash into the Zorua with a powerful physical move, Flame Charge.

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 Tepig
64%

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 Zorua
100%
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 2:48 pm

Zorua, watching the small pokemon approach quickly, felt the heat of the flames surrounding it as it approached. "Zorua, dodge," Zetsu spoke out, but it was too late; he observed as his Zorua skidded back before the pokemon rolled a couple of times, her eyes rolling a few more after she had stopped. She pulled herself together and stood back up, furious more than before she had even started the fight. She didn't have many moves to attack with given she was a young pokemon with little fighting experience, but Zetsu wasn't going to let that wreck the fight. "Zorua, again," he spoke up, his pokemon rushing forward while the ball of shadows formed in the pokemon's mouth.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 3:25 pm

As the ball of shadowy power struck the side of the Tepig yet again, edges of the sphere serrating and sharp, fluid and pliable all at once, the Fire Pig cried out in pain. The moves were powerful, his opponent, even more so. Snorting out a fume of black smoke before a plume of flames, it stamped the ground hard, rearing it's head, trying to intimidate the Zorua before repeating it's previous maneuver.

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 Tepig
27%
[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 Zorua
61%
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 4:49 pm

"Now hold up a moment, would you," Zetsu questioned the tepig. He stared to the pokemon, seeing its injuries and exhaustion. "We both know that you can't put up much more of a fight before you get knocked out entirely and will forcibly be set in a pokeball." He pried out one from his pocket. "I offer you the choice; take a beating or save the injury and pain and come be a partner willingly. It's not often I find a pokemon, even rarer one that I'd like to battle at my side." He held the pokeball out after kneeling a bit, his zorua jumping to avoid the manuveur from before since it was, well, predictable, the intimidation also failing. Part of battling was staying calm and collected, even if Zorua was already enraged from being attacked earlier.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 7:18 pm

The Tepig spat out another Ember, the colour of which was gradually turning white-hot. He spat it at the ground, in apparent disgust, as he flared with new energy; his ability, Blaze was activating! Now that the Tepig stood still, he could feel the sagging of his self, tiredness sweeping over him, his legs trembling, struggling to hold him up. His exhaustion, along with more energy than he could hold at his current state caused him to shiver all over, as though in anticipation. However, he looked up in surprise as the trainer knelt, offering him solace, a place to rest and his comradeship. He stood considering it for a while, glancing at the Zorua; the trainer no doubt had a very powerful partner. Tilting his head, it took him only a moment more to make up his mind. One more. A final test. Tossing his head, close-set ears quivering, he charged forward at the Zorua, cloaked in flames, dust kicking up in his wake as with renewed vigour, Blazing with force, he attempted to lash out one final Flame Charge at his opponent of old, of such.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Zetsu grasped the pokeball tightly in his hands when the tepig seemed to be a bit defiant of his offer. "I see how it's going to be then," he spoke. "Zorua, scratch!" His pokemon charged forward, claws reared as she brought herself to a collision with the tepig, flying back a bit before she hit the ground as Zetsu threw the pokeball towards the wild tepig. The tepig had wanted to go down fighting, and Zetsu was hoping the collision would knock him out... If not, at least distract it for capture.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Tepig felt a surge of ecstasy as his powered attack connected, only to be knocked back, all the weaker, Scratch marks adorning his tubby side. He whimpered slightly as a hard object collided against his head, as though adding insult to injury, before realizing what it was. The Fire Pig was sucked into the capturing sphere, after which it hardly wiggled before it clicked to signify the capture.

Congratulations! You caught a Tepig!

Tepig
Male
Level 15
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
EM: Curse
EM: Sleep Talk
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 8:32 pm

Zetsu observed everything that happened to the tepig from start to finish, and with a bit of delight, commented on the pokemon's stubbornness. "You didn't quit while you were ahead... We'll have to adjust that a bit," he sighed, walking over and picking up the pokeball as his zorua wobbled her way over. After setting the ball in his bag, he picked up the small illusion pokemon and looked about. He was looking for a/the pokemon center, and after walking about for an hour, he finally found it. It wasn't very simple to locate places in a city, especially one that you could be looped around in for a long time. He walked towards the counter, setting his zorua and the new pokeball down in front of the nurse. "Can I get these two fixed up," he questioned. "With haste please?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 8:46 pm

The nurse looked up from busily reading and signing the contents of some papers clipped to a writing pad as the trainer entered. The Center was mostly empty, the traditional Chanseys and Audino idle. The looked up in sync with their partner, the nurse, as she nodded, friendly and helpful. "Naturally. Please wait just a moment..." She deftly placed the pokeballs on the machine, which lit up as it resupplied energy to the two pokemon contained within. "Here you go. Thank you for using our services. Please come again~" She chirped, speaking the usual farewell - by rote, one imagined -, smiling encouragingly at the slightly anxious male.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 8:58 pm

[anxious? xD]

Zetsu waited patiently for his pokemon to be returned, immediately getting his zorua to his shoulder and both their pokeballs holstered in his bag. He looked at the nurse after she gave her farewell, the trainer showing a bit of disgust after he had turned his head. "Do they all sound like that, say the same things... Just like clones," he complained in his head. "If I had to destroy something first, it'd be them..." He sighed and walked through the doors of the center, still confused about where he needed to go. "Should I challenge the gym... Speak to Sycamore... Or go somewhere else," he questioned lightly to his pokemon, his friend pointing her foot towards the lab, wherever it was. "Zor," she spoke, Zetsu scrambling about for another hour just to locate the lab. "I really need to get a map of this place," he sighed as he walked up the steps, noticing it was starting to become later in the day. He stopped at the door and knocked at it. "Sycamore, are you in there," he asked out. "It's me... again."

He was a bit, well, curious about going back given Sycamore's reactions the last time he had been in the lab earlier that day. "Suppose he's had enough time to think and get over his reaction," he spoke to Zorua. "Do you think he might have questions or requests about it?" His pokemon didn't seem to have an answer; if she could've shrugged, she would've. Despite being unable to, Zetsu understood her reaction and he sighed for what seemed to be the fifth time that day. "He was seemingly writing it all down; perhaps he's researching it or something... You can never tell with those curious and scientific."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 03, 2015 7:37 pm

(Mildly~)

The Chanseys and Audino tipped their hat to Zetsu on his way out. As the trainer struggled to find his way around the city, narrowly missing an assistance map by about one block, the sun lowered itself across the sky, finally hanging low on the horizon, a red orb skimming the surface of the far-off hills. The air cooled, a welcome relief from the dreary day heat, as stars began to shine through the orange-blue sky. The small birds took wing in a flurry of feathers to roost for the day, being replaced by larger, night predatory birds.

As Yveltal finally found his way to the lab, the knock was unanswered for several seconds while the knob rattled madly, before an exasperated cry on the other side of the door was drowned out by the sound of splintering wood. The infuriating door broken and out of her way, the Garchomp eagerly pushed it aside, to droop visibly when it wasn't Sycamore. Still, she stood out of the way, inviting Zetsu in. Sycamore clearly wasn't in.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next