HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Dragon Kurai

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am

Zetsu's head tilted upright slowly, eyes following Milliana's sudden movements. "W... Who," he mumbled, his voice beginning to recooperate. He cleared his throat with a bit of a struggle. "Who am I," he asked her. "Do, do you know me?" His voice was still a bit quite, but he was able to speak a bit clearer. "I... I can't remember." He felt a pain in his head, the trainer squinting his eyes as he cried out lightly. "I can't remember; where am I? Who're you? What's, what's going on?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 8:46 am

Milliana's brow furrowed as she stared at the ground, frowning in confusion. She repeated her previous gesture of worriedly running her hand through her hair, which had begun falling on her face in soft, silky locks; the smooth strands were refusing to be tucked away. "Alright. This is new." She grumbled. "Do you remember her, at least?" She bent and picked up Artemis, who was placed on the bed, on Zetsu's legs. The Umbreon twitched an ear, bending over to delicately sniff at the male's face.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 8:50 am

Zetsu listened to Milliana, looking to her umbreon after she had been set on the bed. He tried hard to recall the pokemon, but the more he tried the more his head began to ache. He started seeing double, the trainer's nose beginning to bleed as he, with a bit of adrenaline running through his blood, grasped the sides of his head and cried out in a shriek of pain. "The ringing; my head's ringing," he cried out, his eyes cringed closed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 8:56 am

"Ah! Never mind! I got it, I got it! You don't know her!" Milliana seemed alarmed, panicking slightly when Zetsu's nose began bleeding, and he began shrieking. Artemis crouched back, eyes wide in panic, resting her weight on he haunches. "Artemis, watch him!" Milliana ordered, running off to fetch the doctor, who for some reason had not answered the bell. The Umbreon lightly jumped over, settling on his chest in a small, determined ball of black fur. Her weight wasn't enough to press down on his chest an suffocate him, but just enough to discourage him from getting up or convulsing. She placed a reassuring paw on his cheek, as Milliana ran frantically from room to room.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 9:03 am

Zetsu, while Milliana ran for a doctor, felt Artemis plunge him back against his couple of pillows. The trainer cried out a second time, feeling the world around him plunging towards darkness. "The ringing," he cried, shedding a few tears from his eye. He became a bit frantic, wanting the ringing to stop as he plugged his ears and then tried to cover them with nearby tissue. Throwing it to the ground upon failure, the trainer cried out angrily, his shriek almost like a pokemon's as his aura began to misbehave, showing itself as a faint glow in his eyes. "Make it stop," he cried out, his aura lashing at the television in the room, causing its screen to crack and the door's window to crack as well.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Artemis jumped, violently surprised when the television screen and door window shattered; the boy did not yet have control over his escalated aura powers. Now that there were...mild alterations by Yveltal, he had become significantly more powerful, both physically and mentally. Artemis hung on, small, blunt claws digging into his shirtfront to stay on as the male bucked violently. Milliana burst into the room, followed by a worried elderly male with a stethoscope around his neck, closely followed by Sycamore. "What's happening?" The Professor asked anxiously, as the doctor took in the status in one glance and prepared a syringe of clear liquid. "Anesthetizing patient. Nurse, come in!" Those would be the last coherent words he'd hear as Zetsu would drift away into unconsciousness yet again~
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 6:53 pm

Zetsu was in pain, as if that wasn't already apparent to Sycamore. The trainer's eyes lost their glow upon the anesthetic being applied by injection, his eyes feeling droopy as the ringing began to subside. He fell back against the pillow, his hand writhing a single time before he was out like a light a second time, his cries and shrieks silenced with his aura settling. He couldn't determine his aura had grown in strength, nor his body and mind; he was unable to remember even knowing Yveltal or anyone. Regardless, the trainer found himself waking up in his heart again, though instead of laying down, he was floating in some sort of pool.

He sat up, hair matted still unable to feel anything wherever he was, the trainer taking notice, again, of the odd avian there. "Who are you," he asked, the question making him seem like a broken record. "Where am I... Please answer me." He got out of the pool of water, stepping towards the figure. "Who were those people... Do I know them," he asked. "Do I know you? Do you know me?" He kept asking questions, no answers given to him before he felt his consciousness regaining, and he was again pulled from his sleep.

This time it was morning, the trainer's strength a bit recovered. He did feel a bit numb, but then again, he had been given anesthetic. Taking a look to the television of the room, he could tell he had been moved after the incident in the other room, the trainer yawning as he blinked slowly a couple of times. He found that there was someone in a coat napping in a chair beside the bed, and a pokemon that looked like a shark watching him. He lifted his hand, rubbing his eyes as he looked over to Artemis and Milliana, noticing them fast asleep together. "Hello," he spoke lightly, gaze shifting to Sycamore and his pokemon. "Somebody... Do I know you?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 7:28 pm

As the male sat up, his head would resume it's throbbing, albeit on a lighter scale. Was it just his imagination, or had pink scissors morphed next to the odd black avian in his dream? No...not scissors. Something branched, sharp, and emanating sheer, pure power. It had stood majestically, on its toes, and held itself with an uncommon grace and serenity. An angel. A seraph. Representing life itself. A goddess. A deity.

The, uhm, shark like pokemon had straightened as the male slowly awoke. Artemis did the same; sharper senses and better instincts. Sycamore - the man in the white lab coat - got to his feet as well, approaching with caution. "How are you feeling?" He seemed anxious, yet a certain degree of caution prevented him from freaking out and badgering the patient with frantic questions. It would be then that the male would notice that the pool in his dream had been significant. He was lying on a sheet of ice, which was floating, forming a crust on the water - and melting speedily.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Zetsu heard Sycamore's question, noticing he was seemingly atop ice and water. "Not like you," he spoke, sarcasm evident. "I can't remember anything... My name, what I am, or why I'm here..." He looked to the professor. "My dreams..." He fell silent; could he trust this man? "Nevermind..." He tilted his head a bit, looking over to Sycamore's pokemon. "I don't know who I am, or who you are," he told the professor.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Zetsu's clothes were dripping wet, should he choose to notice that. "Calm down," Sycamore sounded hurt. "I'm a friend. I'm Professor Sycamore of Lumiose, where you currently are. And you...well, suffice to say you are ill. Very ill, right now." His gray eyes were serious, sombre. Outside, doctors cluelessly scratched their heads, baffled at the boy's high body temperature, which was only rising. He was quickly dehydrating, and all attempts at injecting him with fluid had ended in the needle melting .
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Zetsu could discern there was pain in Sycamore's voice because of his amnesia.Ut wasn't as though the trainer could help it; however, the trainer's focus fell not on that. "I don't... Feel anything about it... It's like I don't care," he thought to himself, pondering if he should. "I wish... I wish I could remember," he told the professor as he sat up. It was a terrible idea, Zetsu's face flushing with red, as did his arms and legs. "Heh... Eh," he sighed, grasping his forehead feeling his heart skip a beat. The trainer collapsed backward, crashing against the ice, causing it to crack and fragment, plunging him into the water below. Bubbles rose from his mouth, the world spinning a bit for him. He would've sworn to seeing a hallucination of someone on the roof, but it hadnt stayed long. He felt his arms float up, hands surfacing giving him an idea of just how warm he felt; like fire.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 04, 2015 8:38 am

The male was connected to a device that pumped in ice as fast as it evaporated, sitting in a porcelain bathtub. He was still dressed, though Milliana awkwardly averted her eyes. Artemis was balancing expertly in the edge, getting slightly cranky of sitting around, doing nothing. "That's alright. Take it easy." The Professor said, before Zetsu's head plunged underwater. Sycamore made a move to pull him back out, but his head needed to cool down as well, or brain damage would be imminent, and he changed his mind as soon as his fingers brushed the water. Garchomp took the initiative, wincing as the steam came in contact, but firmly grasping the boy and pulling his head out of the water. "The doctors said you'd continue feeling ill and suffer nausea for a couple of days. A nurse will be on constant surveillance, and we'll be across the road if need be." He informed, holding up a finger. "And..." He looked hesitant. "Well done, on the island. Thank you." He got to his feet, to leave.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 04, 2015 8:45 am

Zetsu listened to Sycamore. Two more days? He was beginning to question if he would ever feel better, even though he wasn't really sure how long he had been in the hospital to begin with. He looked to Garchomp holding his head as he sighed, world still spinning as he heard Sycamore make his exit. He felt his eyes drooping again, as though he wasn't used to it, and slipped, again, into unconsciousness. When he awoke this time, back in his heart, he noticed the again and, oddly, another person there. He dared not ask anything. given he had been ignored the last few times he said anything... However, after some time, he grew impatient. "Where am I, and who're you," he cried out angrily, his hands twitching lightly in the water of the odd pool he still resided in.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 05, 2015 6:15 pm

The person looked over, eyes crossing over with shadows; dark, empty, emotionless eyes. Those eyes contained nothing but a void, the very embodiment of nothing, and yet within it swirled infinite power. "I am you." The being spoke, for it could not possibly be human. Its voice ethereal, outworldly, it did not belong here. "Time to wake up."

If Zetsu was tired of being dragged in and out of his dreams and reality, being told what to do and what not, he was soon to be liberated, or be drawn deeper into it, depending upon his course of action. At the foot of his porcelain 'bed' was tied a bunch of colorful balloons. His belongings were laid on a chair, in plain view for him - consisting of a pair of clothes, shoes, and his pokeballs which were able to be retrieved. A note - doubtless from Sycamore - was stapled onto the brown paper bag. Should the male try to get up, he would find himself perfectly capable. But...hadn't he been told not to do exactly that?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 05, 2015 9:08 pm

Zetsu took surprise by the stranger's response, finding himself forced awake, again, without his willingness. Seeing the bag left behind by Sycamore, he contemplated getting up. Had it already been a couple of days? He stood up, walking over to the bag as he inspected the note. Usually he would've, well, shown emotion for it, but he didn't care about the note one bit. Opening the bag, he found everything that he had possessed before his fall to unconsciousness, shaking his head as he redressed into his clothing and strapped the bag he had found on the island to his back.

He didn't feel like he was living, but he definitely wasn't sleeping, the trainer stepping from his room, step by step, wondering if he would suddenly lose strength at any moment. He checked out of the hospital on his own, remembering Sycamore's words from when he had been awake. The professor had told him he'd be across the street, and if not that, Zetsu could only assume he'd be at the lab. He left the hospital, his eyes a bit pale; despite being able to walk, he still wasn't completely recovered, the trainer rubbing his eyes as he simply followed the instruction Sycamore had given. He hoped to find him, heading towards the lab. He treaded up the stairs, opening the doors to the lab as he walked inside.

He didn't see someone take observation of him, calling out for Sycamore and garchomp saying their "awaited guest" was there before she rushed away. "If it's me," he thought to himself. "Why are we two different beings in my heart?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Footsteps pattered hurriedly as Sycamore appeared, looking disheveled and harassed, but above all, astonished. Astounded, his mouth hung open as he stared at Zetsu. "My boy! Why...how are you up? What happened to the intense pain and temporary bout of paralysis? " Garchomp, however, couldn't care less, rushing forward to enthusiastically hug Zetsu, unaware of the risk. She could easily hurt him unintentionally, and should the...being within him view the rushing dragon as a threat, the limits of his newfound strength could just as easily snap the Land Shark's neck.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 05, 2015 9:49 pm

"I couldn't say," Zetsu spoke to Sycamore. "Because I can't even answer that..." The boy found himself hugged by garchomp, the trainer unable to muster a smile. The hug didn't cause him to feel anything, the trainer blinking a few times before staring at Sycamore, his pale eyes revealing pretty much everything. He couldn't feel, well, emotion, much less ponder the thought of where his sudden ability to walk came from. "All I know is I can't remember anything," he told the professor, his eyes showing emptiness. Whether he was fully changed or partially so, one thing was evident; he looked normal, but his eyes revealed how much of a shell he was of his former self. "And I can't feel... I can tell you're hugging me," he spoke to Garchomp. "I can sense the warmth of the hug, but I can't feel. It's like my heart is broken... No, my soul is broken."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Garchomp seemed confused, pulling back with a confused grumble. Poking the male's cheek playfully, she retreated to Sycamore's side. "Yveltal...?" Sycamore seemed anxious, worried, yet at the same time unable to restrain his curiosity. A curious Staravia poked its head around the door. "Look, you're burning up!" Indeed, the boy's wet clothes were rapidly steaming and drying. Whatever it was, it would take to control, for it indeed could be brought under mastery. "You-You need to go back! Come!" Garchomp rushed forward, slinging both men on her back before taking off. While Zetsu had flown with her before, it had been nothing like this. Her eyes set straight ahead, Garchomp made a beeline for the hospital, regardless of what stood in her way. She ripped through walls in her haste to get to the hospital, the boy's heat already seeping through her back; her part Ground type nature thankfully grounded most of the heat. The small distance it had been from the lab to the hospital was covered in the blink of an eye, while Sycamore scrambled off, his hair windswept - sticking out erratically.

(Stay there this time xD)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 07, 2015 3:20 am

[To be fair, you never said to stick there the first time]

Zetsu, upon having his increasing temperature directed to him, blinked with confusion before he was swept from his feet by Sycamore's garchomp, finding that the pokemon took flight very speedliy towards the hospital. He stayed conscious throughout most of it, finding his eyes began drooping when they actually reached the entrance. "I don't... I'm fine," he spoke with delusion, the trainer hearing his shirt being ripped open as cold metal touched his stomach and heart. It was then he was unconscious, feeling himself being wheeled about again like a doll. Waking up in his heart again, he felt a bit dizzy.

The trainer staggered forward, finding he collapsed onto his back not too far from where he had arrived, the world around him beginning to cloud itself with mist. "I don't understand," he complained lightly. "I was so well... Yet now." He felt his strength drain after the other person, who claimed to be him, approached. "You; you're sapping my health... Why? Is there something I can't find out, or something I should do?" He waited, demanding, despite his current state, an upfront answer. "Who's Yveltal; who're you? Why're you here? If you're me, why are we two different lives?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 pm

"Rest now." Sycamore's voice wafted into his consciousness, despite him being unconsciousness. The high temperature could easily cause some brain damage, and yet it hadn't; yet. The being was there, as it always was, and always will be. It raised its blank face, void of anything other than eyes, dressed in drab black and red clothing. While its external characteristics resembled a boy with short dark hair and a lean build, one would come to realize that the creature was neither. It was merely a manifestation of power. "Who...I am?" It questioned, deadpanned, with little emotion in its voice, confusion prevailing over all else. Had he really forgotten?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Zetsu hadn't forgotten who the being was; he was inquiring for further information. "I know who you are," he angrily spoke, finding the being to be mocking him (he's assuming that). "But what are you? I am me; you aren't!" He struggled, trying to at least sit up, but felt helpless and weak because his strength wasn't present. "Who sent you!?" He felt as though hours passed, and when consciousness seemed to be calling for him again, he began to resist. "I want to know," he thought to himself. "I want answers; I can't wake up yet!" He was seemingly twitching wherever he was in the hospital, showing signs of waking up before it ceased, the trainer forcing himself to stay asleep and confront this odd being that looked like him, yet wasn't him.

[Yveltal color scheme; nice~ ;3]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 07, 2015 1:04 pm

(Thank you~ o3o)

Feathers - downy grey feathers - seemed to cascade around the duo as the male spoke. "Stay...? Yes, stay..." The being murmured. The next time the boy would blink his eyes and open them again, the creature would have miraculously covered the distance, and stood nearly nose to nose to the boy. "Stay." It said, its voice quiet as it always had been, and grabbed Zetsu's arm. Immediately the male would feel searing pain up and down his arm; the difference in power levels was too much, and the cells would gradually start dying as ashy grayness began spreading up his arm. The other beings grip was powerful, firm, and it itself seemed unaware of what it was doing to the boy.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 07, 2015 1:11 pm

[Now whut's happening? o3o]

Zetsu began to find the other being of his heart a bit creepy, the trainer crying out when his arm was grabbed. "What're you doing," he shrieked, pulling at his arm uselessly as his skin paled and started to turn grey. "That burns!" The trainer's already slightly-paled eyes dilated as the pain kept ringing in his nerves and mind. "Stop!" The suffering seemed to be endless, but after some time, Zetsu's arm felt numb, the trainer shedding a few tears while his struggle ended. "Why did it stop," he complained. "What'd you do!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 08, 2015 7:42 am

(Wait and watch~ o3o)

A feather settled on Zetsu's cheek. "Your...arm." The being breathed, as though noticing it now. It seemed dazed, slowly raising a head to hold its head. As Zetsu would look upon his appendage, the grayness - the burnt part of his skin - would move fluidly, rippling, mobile. A weapon of destruction. For now, it would settle in an intricate, curving Y. "So you remember." The being hissed. Then all went black.

"Yveltal? Yveltal!" While Milliana seemed least concerned that the doctor was staring at her for calling out a legendary's name, Artemis paced around, idly pawing a bit of ice, before jumping out of the way as Milliana strode to the end of the room and back in large paces. "Artemis, out." The Umbreon nodded, scampering out of the room, piece of ice in mouth.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 08, 2015 7:50 am

[So confused; what happened to his arm? What he remember?]

Zetsu found his vision blackening after the being spoke to him and hissed. "Remember what," he questioned lightly, unaware of what exactly was happening. When he woke up, eyes slowly opening to see Milliana pacing about. He felt his arm aching, the trainer shooting up, possibly throwing some water to the floor and around, as he cried out, rubbing the arm while staring at it. "Was that just a dream," he pondered to himself mentally, staring around at the room he was in. "Am I back in the same room?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 11 H6Q0F8z

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next