HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue May 26, 2015 8:03 am

Yveltal coughed slightly, smirking the legendary pokemon equivalent of a smirk. "Fly away...? I think not!" Seemingly annoyed at its power being undermined, it released a deafening shriek, a ball of pure power growing between its jaws(?). A missile rose, fuming strongly, and crashed against Yveltal's side, smoke billowing up from the powerful explosion, but the legendary didn't so much as look towards them. Machine guns rattled harmlessly against its skin, where it rippled slightly, but caused no visible damage. "N-No!" The executive said shrilly; was it possible? The power of Yveltal exceeded her imagination? She had no time for reconciliation, as the orb descended, an absolute embodiment of destruction, meant to make humans cower, and beg for forgiveness for all men and machines, to give all life of earth another chance.

(Oblivion!~)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue May 26, 2015 9:21 am

[I'd assume he has jaws; that or he magically conjures it between his two pretty amazingly long protrusions for wings xD]

Zetsu, who possibly could've had a heart attack from the sudden transpiring of events, was, by pretty much reasonable means, okay. He took notice of the bullets ricocheting from Yveltal's skin and the fact the missile had entirely failed, feeling the ground begin to vibrate lightly when the sphere of pretty much pure power made contact with it. He lost balance, falling back against the pokemon's leg as devastation was wreaked, people killed and the remaining ruins possibly demolished even worse from the sphere. "I'm sorry for doubt," he spoke to the pokemon as the sphere wreaked its destruction, the trainer standing anew beside the pokemon's leg. He tilted his head and set it on the pokemon's leg, seemingly un-impacted by the ongoing havoc; he was use to it, mostly.

"Forgive me my god for my disbelief... I'll never doubt your strength again." He heard quite a few voices after he had spoken, the trainer setting a hand on the legendary's leg as he looked towards the source. He was hoping the executive dead, feeling his shoulder throb for another time. "Perhaps later I could learn to do this with my aura," he suggested, lightly joking as he unwrapped his shoulder, unable to stand the frustration it was giving him due to its throbbing due to pressure. He tossed the torn leather and bandage to the ground, the scent of his blood reaching his nose pretty quickly; a price to pay for the relief from throbbing.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue May 26, 2015 6:37 pm

The Yveltal's eyes narrowed in the face of blaze, violent enough to have ripped up the very earth, where it stuck out in ragged spikes. "Perhaps." It rumbled, the smirk widening. In the billows of the smoke, the executive propped herself up on her elbows, coughing harshly. Each cough seemed to rip her throat in half, and perhaps it did, for she spat out amounts of blood on the already dark ground - dark with blood, most likely. In one fell swoop, the Yveltal had struck a blow hard enough to jeopardize and ruin years of research. Killed her employees. Trembling ensued, though it became amplified when the silhouette of her much desired and clamored for legendary appeared before her, towering over her cowering, broken form.

Growling low in its throat, it lashed out, sinking its claw-like appendages deep in her, on either side of her sternum. Her initial screams and struggles subsided gradually, until she lay still, moving no more. An orb, still and white as the moon, had formed between its wing-appendages, glowing with a tint of pink. "Take it." It commanded Zetsu; it contained the life energy of the woman, and would heal him, and others, if some could be spared.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue May 26, 2015 7:16 pm

"I could see it taking a while to learn though," Zetsu responded to Yveltal. "And possibly wouldn't be of as great a scale. Size comparison and everything." He took a look at the destroyed environment again. He didn't mind it, and when he heard the executive scream, he didn't mind that either; it was obvious the pokemon had trained him well, the trainer moving forward when prompted. He wasn't sure what the odd sphere was, wisps about the white orb with a pink outline. He reached a hand up to it, finding a lot of it dissipate with the remainder left for whatever it was needed for. The trainer put his hand down, looking to his shoulder when he felt the wound closing.

"It burns a bit," he told the pokemon, holding his shoulder until the burning was done and the wound seemingly gone. His eyes, with his condition being restored at least some, shined lightly before stopping to signify the rejuvenation, Zetsu rushing over to Yveltal. He picked the executive from the pokemon's appendages, dropping her body to the ground as he looked up. "Yveltal, what could I do now," he asked. "I mean, it seems you've already finished things here with one swoop; what do you need me to do after that?"

Had Yveltal not already noticed, Zetsu's heart was not solely its property anymore; a bit of trust had formed between him and the professor and between himself and Milliana; if anything, it could be considered volatile to his role as a student/disciple and required elimination. His heart had been opened; perhaps it was time to close it permanently.

[Had to throw that last statement or 2 in because we were joking on Skype xD]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed May 27, 2015 8:17 am

(And, like I said, I wasn't really joking, but oh well~ And in regards of the fact that he hasn't done anything yet, no interaction with the two...)

The large legendary's eyes narrowed, the glow dimming slightly as it peered down at Zetsu wordlessly. The orb had hovered exactly between Zetsu's hands, and only when he would touch it would it run up his arms, spreading like a white bloom, healing with a light side-effect of burning. However, the ball of pure, untouched energy would sightly repel the boy of darkness, sharing the blood of Destruction, causing his wounds to burn harder than it would for most.

"I need you...to continue on your mission. This had been a diversion." The word 'unseen' hung heavy in the air. "However, I cannot come assist you every time. Take better care this time." With a light rebuke, the legendary began to fizzle, disintegrating into steam and ions.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed May 27, 2015 8:43 am

[Interaction with which two? o3o] [Also, no 'unseen' was in that sentence before you mentioned it in the post o3o]

Zetsu, whom returned the pokemon's gaze, listened with unquestionable obedience. "Of course," he responded to the pokemon. "I'll make you proud my deity." He watched the pokemon vanish, surrounded in mystery. "I won't need to rely on you unless absolutely necessary," he spoke to himself. Hopefully that wish would come true, Zetsu finding that pretty much most of the dust that had been kicked up was now dissipated or otherwise laying on the ground. He took a look around, quietly giving admiration to the severe destruction and death before his mind shifted to Milliana and Artemis. "Milliana; Artemis; are you both okay," he called out, not very loudly, but loud enough to be heard if they were close by. He looked from side to side before looting a knife from the deceased executive's body, shaking his head as he stood up and glared down at her. "Bites, doesn't it," he questioned, knowing she couldn't respond. "To be killed by the creature you sought after most. Serves you right!" He moved towards where he believed Milliana's holding cell to have been; it wasn't much of a cell anymore, honestly.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed May 27, 2015 6:32 pm

(Milliana and the Professor o3o)(The sentence should state 'an unforeseen diversion', but far be it from gods to not foresee something :P)
(No respect for the dead XP)

Milliana lay quivering slightly; her wounds had struck at the worst possible time, and her leg was pinned under a sizeable boulder. Her body was acting up, convulsing even as Zetsu neared, and she tried valiantly to stifle the alarming movements, to no avail. A cut on her arm had opened back up, and was slowly oozing dark blood. Artemis stood over her mistress, worried, sniffing at the wound, having miraculously escaped any such. She made occasional twitches, and circled several times on the same spot, signifying loss of directive and contempt at her current inability to do anything. Yveltal had stopped sparkling, carefully following Zetsu's movements.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed May 27, 2015 7:07 pm

[She deserved it o3o]

Zetsu, upon catching sight of Milliana, quickly rushed over. He didn't dare ask if she was alright; it was evident that she wasn't. Leg covered by boulder, arm wounded and pretty much twitching, she really didn't seem like she'd make it from his observation. "Let me try to get this thing off of you," he told her, pushing at the boulder with great force. It took a bit of time, but it eventually budged, rolling from the woman's leg before Zetsu knelt down and pulled Milliana into his lap. "Milliana, you're really injured," he told her. "I could try to sear your wounds closed, but you'd have to stay awake... Falling asleep by this point may cause you to fall into a coma." He wasn't aware that Yveltal was watching his behavior and actions, which evidently showed he wasn't trying to destroy Milliana, but help her.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu May 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Milliana flinched as the weight lifted; the relief was excruciating. Her bleary eyes focused on the unclear outline of the anxious Umbreon standing nearby, fuzzy in her teary gaze. Artemis was circling worriedly, getting under Zetsu's feet, treading on his toes and plumy tail brushing his leg, before settling beside her mistress, placing a paw on her cheek. Yveltal's eyes narrowed further, reduced to glowing slits. "...Come here." While the words were obviously meant for Zetsu, what was more worrying still was that the tone was commanding.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu May 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Zetsu didn't seemingly mind that Artemis was a bit jittery about her trainer's welfare; after all, her leg was crushed only moments ago. Hearing Yveltal give him a command, Zetsu set Milliana down gently. "Wait here," he told her as well as Artemis, getting up and rushing to his god's attention. "Yes my god," he asked, getting onto his knees in a sign of respect; Yveltal was above him, not just as his god, but as his teacher of sorts. "What do you will of me?" He could tell the pokemon was seemingly a bit perturbed or unsettled about something; he wondered what.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 8:08 am

Yveltal rumbled, softening a bit at the display of sheer respect. "That girl...who is she?" While it had been meaning to ask who she was to him, it decided to feign light ignorance for favour of a better answer. Artemis was still indecisive, whether to be drawn to the god, the one idol all dark types have, or remain by her hurt trainer.

(Set her down?)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 8:13 am

Zetsu, upon the question being asked, turned his head towards Artemis and Milliana. He thought momentarily about how to phrase his answer before giving his undivided attention to Yveltal. "To be honest... I can't entirely say," he told the pokemon. "I met her sometime within the last few years... But somehow got shot and ended up forgetting all about the incident." He coughed lightly after he found that his face was very lightly red of embarrassment. "She helped me escape a couple of times. I'm pretty much why she's so, well, beaten to a plum-like state... I was hoping to take her to be treated and helped..." Unlike usual sarcasm about helping people, his voice seemed a bit genuine.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 8:17 am

Yveltal snorted, rearing up slightly, straightening to appear ever so much taller. "You're sssstraying from your mission." It hissed lightly, as though in annoyance, as evident from the light twitching of its wing-appendages. "Have you forgotten the teachings, boy?" It lowered its head, to barely a few feet away from the trainer's head.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 8:26 am

"No my deity, I haven't forgotten," Zetsu yelped out lightly, lowering himself in further respect and submission to the pokemon's authority. "I figured to just get her assistance..." He silenced momentarily then, setting his head on the ground. "What would you have me do instead," he asked. "Is it possible I've strayed away," he thought to himself in question. "Yveltal's definitely frustrated... Did I stray by accident, unknowingly falling from his teachings? Grief, I hope I can have a second chance after this failure!" He was seemingly worried of Yveltal's anger.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 8:54 am

(XD Bah. Now how's Yveltal supposed to get him to attack them?)

Yveltal seemed unsettled by the initial denial. Nothing? It rumbled contemplatively. "So, in the name of my order, would you exterminate them, should they come in the way?" It critically questioned, intricate red designs glowing lightly, as it spread its wings, forming a perfect 'T' from where it stood. Milliana whimpered, eyes riveted onto the magnificent sight of the elusive legendary. She winced as she tried moving a bit, slowly inching her way into a sitting position.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 9:00 am

[Order it? Order their destruction and command the betrayal x3x]

Zetsu heard Yveltal's question, sitting back up looking at the legendary. "I would follow all commands you give; that's what I am obligated to do as your follower," he spoke to the pokemon. "Without questions asked!" He seemed to evade, very lightly, the portion about exterminating them; he was being brought closer to seeing the flaw he yielded, but was in light denial as anybody would be.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 6:10 pm

(My point precisely 'o3o But he just convinced it of no chances whatsoever~)

"...Very well." Yveltal seemed to grumble, casting critical glances at the quivering Milliana, who was inspecting her leg. She smiled and lightly tapped Artemis with a blood-stained finger, who seemed surprised, and looked to the human, only to receive an encouraging nod. The Umbreon wasted no time in dashing over, waving her tail at the legendary. Strangely, Yveltal drew back slightly, hissing low in its throat. "Now, boy....what will you do?" He questioned.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 6:29 pm

[He also evaded the portion Yveltal spoke of, thus not a 100% convince ;3] [He could also still order the killing regardless xP]

"I... I'm unsure now," Zetsu admitted to the legendary, looking down towards the ground. "If I've strayed from what I should do, I must make up for the failure. There's no other option." He looked back up. "Yveltal, please, give me a command that my heart will question so I may fight; command me so I may prove my resolve to you and have a second chance!" He knelt back to the ground, hands and forehead touching the stirred dirt. "You're the only thing I should be living for, but I feel I want to protect someone against your will of destruction... I need to prove I can still obey despite having gone astray!" He sat back up, setting his finger between his teeth. "My heart's throbbing... It doesn't want me to do this, but I must! Yveltal is a reason I live; I owe him my life, my loyalty, and my soul! I owe him the benefit of obedience and trust, not betrayal and withdrawal..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat May 30, 2015 7:21 pm

(Good lord, my second time rewriting my post @~@ Isn't it? Is it? Anyway.)(The order wouldn't be necessary (*desperately trying to evade XP*) as most of the people currently on the island are dead/not alive/not threatening (Pokemon)~ And why the professor? X3 Could be an ally in the future.)

Yveltal rumbled again, a vocalization of mixed feelings. "No need, my underling." It purred, as though pleased. "Though...you're ready." The large, towering figure began levitating off the ground, straightening up to its impressive height and wingspan of 6 m. A glow emanated from deep within, bright, so bright that Milliana had to avert her gaze while Artemis watched on, awe-struck. White, so white that the effect was dazzling, blinding, such a pure white, and yet, such a corrupt, dark red and black.

Pulsing ethereally, the orb - for it had degenerated into a sphere - torpedoed towards Zetsu, tearing up the ground behind it, the speed and sheer power nearly too much to contain in a tangible being, so powerful that it began warping the space around it. But enough emphasizing on its vehemence. It didn't let up on the speed as it neared the boy, and passed through him, into him. "Well done."

(Ugh, horrible post. Bear with it...? :3 ^^')
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun May 31, 2015 7:50 am

[You made two revisions? Tough life. Also, what about Sycamore; I ish so confused... I also noticed a typo in my post... Fudge.] [Also, you're teaching me new words when I read your posts o3o]

Zetsu, hearing Yveltal's beginning words, thought to himself momentarily. "Ready for what," he asked confused, removing his finger from his mouth. He observed as the pokemon took its stance, squinting his eyes lightly as the glow began to grow, white, black, and red mixed together in what seemed to be a forming spherical object. Shocked momentarily when the sphere was hurtled towards him in a straight line, he felt warm as it seemingly disappeared into his torso, right where his heart was. A strange calm overtook his mind as his eyes uncringed, the trainer looking at the legendary as his hands moved to his heart. "What was that," he asked, unable to see his eyes shining as changes took effect.

Minutes after asking his question, Zetsu felt something in his throat, the trainer coughing as he lifted his head trying to breathe in fresh air; a wispy fog exhaled from his mouth colored white, anyone mortal unable to see it. The white slowly turned pitch black before the exhalation stopped entirely, Zetsu lowering his head clearing his throat. "Guess I'm falling a bit ill," he mumbled lightly. Patterns of the letter "Y" formed about his arms, legs, and face, shining black as his attention was brought to it. The glowing patterns discerned that Zetsu's life and soul belonged to Yveltal, the patterns fading while Zetsu inspected his arm, finding it back to normal.

"Yveltal, my deity, what's going on," he asked, a repetition of his earlier questions with new words. Moments upon asking, he felt a sharp pain in his head, the trainer moving his hand to his forehead. His eyes cringed as his vision began to fade, his nose beginning to bleed as his stance began to fumble. "Where... Where am I," he questioned, his memory fragmenting with his knowledge as it faded from his grasp, leaving him with permanent amnesia. "Who... Who am I?" He felt something snap in his mind, memories now entirely gone as his head lifted and he fell to his knees. The shine of his eyes wilted into dimness, the trainer reaching a hand towards Yveltal for answers as his vision completely blotted to darkness, his mind silencing as he collapsed backward to the ground, comatose.

He stood anew in his mind, or soul, or wherever it was. What seemed to be reeling of videos (memories) were all blank, illusions of those he knew dissipating entirely, leaving him alone in pitch darkness. The only knowledge he seemed to yield was that of speech and some aspects of the surrounding world; other information, pertaining to himself or anyone else, he was unable to reach. "Where am I... Who am I, rather," he asked. "I can't see... I can't remember... Am I in a room? An ocean? Or an abyss?" He stood still, waiting and wondering if someone would speak to him.

[Your post wasn't horrible by the way; I liked it; I also had no clue what you meant in your post so I just improvised? xD]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 02, 2015 8:57 am

The realm where the male stood, one of darkness, erupted into light. Stretching as far as the eye could see, was a flat, white plain. Of level ground and a queer material, with atmosphere that neither agitated nor permitted pleasure, it seemed to be, in all ways, a situation of a stalemate. This was a realm, a void. Where nothing existed, not so much as emotions. While there was no definite light source, clear visibility was permitted. While there was no heat, or cold, the mere absence of heat, or no light, or darkness, the mere absence of light, no discomfort existed either. Was this the threshold of existence? People were born with nothing, so they could have something? Was this...rebirth?

As soon as the male would open his eyes, they would land on...whiteness. Had he not escaped that reality? No, it was the clinical, sanitized whiteness of a hospital. While the male would feel too weak to sit up, the barest minimum he could do what turn his head. Should he do so, he would find a slouched figure dozing in a corner. Milliana. Artemis was curled up beside her, though there were chances he would not recognize either.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 02, 2015 9:52 am

Nobody apparently spoke to Zetsu, leaving the child with no one in this odd... void... He took around as his surroundings exploded into the brightness of light, the reeling of memories dissipating leaving his entire surrounding, from below to above, as plain white. "Hello," he cried out in desperation, seeing nothing but ripples travelling through the ground below as he stepped forward. "Somebody answer me! Tell me what happened!" He heard noise, voices as he looked around, unable to discern the origin of the noise. Taking a look to the ground, he noticed his shadow was distorted diagonally, but even more mysterious, his shadow was there. Lifting his head, he would've sworn to catching a glimpse of an avian before it was gone, taking a look at the bland color surrounding him. There was no temperature; there was no emotion; worse, there was no people or creatures to tell him anything.

He wasn't able to stay any longer. It was time for him to wake up, wherever he was, and without his willingness, he found himself thrown back as the world drowned itself in darkness again and his vision, a secondary time, faded. Upon his eyes opening, quite quickly should it be known, he heard occasional beeping. He was under a blanket, colored tan, surrounded by white exempt a window with blinds folded at the top. It was turning a bit late in the evening, the sky stained a bit red and orange as the sun shined and slowly retreated beyond the horizon. Zetsu tilted his head aside, a few stray hairs on the pillow his head rested on as he took notice of Milliana and Artemis. "Who," he mumbled, voice a whisper; ghostly. "You're finally awake," he heard someone speak, the voice feminine.

"The doctor will be pleased; he's been waiting for this!" Zetsu's eyes caught sight of a nurse leaving the room, door to the room ajar as he heard people speaking; the nurse was letting the doctor and Sycamore know before she went to assist others. Zetsu, trying to move, found himself restrained by exhaust. It wasn't like he needed to struggle; he was in a comfortable bed, leaned up as though sitting in a chair. He could see a bag on a metallic stand beside him, and given its near-crumpled state, he had been out a day or two. His gaze finally rested on the door again, the trainer hearing three sets of feet: two humane, one a pokemon.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 7:52 am

The door creaked open lightly, the nurse checking on the male before turning, nodding to whoever stood behind, shielded from view by the sturdy wooden door. She stepped aside, allowing a worried looking professor, complete with white lab coat to enter, who quickly made his way to the boy's side. "Yveltal! Are you alright?" The words mixed together, blending and slurring into unrecognizable vocalizations. Was he doing that...? No, the boy's head would begin to feel heavier; complied by sheer exhaustion to lay his head back and close his eyes in an attempt to calm the pounding headache, he would unknowingly slip into sleep, once again - a deep, dreamless sleep.

Garchomp grumbled worriedly, pacing about while the nurse kept an apprehensive eye on the pseudo-legendary. Sycamore leaned back, sighing the sigh of the weary. "And...what about her?" The nurse asked, stepping aside as both turned to look at Milliana, still slouched over rather uncomfortably in a troubled doze, unlike the male who rested peacefully on a comfortable bed.

The next time the male would open his eyes, would be at a time close to midnight. Everything was dark all around, leading one to the suspicion if they really did wake up, and open their eyes. The blinds were pulled back, revealing a glittering band of stars stretching across the sky. They were quite obviously no longer on the island, and the girl had shifted to a more comfortable posture - obviously exhausted by the fact that she was still sleeping. However, the Umbreon was awake, gazing straight at Zetsu with unwavering, piercing blue eyes.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 8:18 am

Zetsu felt his mind become heavy, his eyelids become even heavier, and after hearing the mixed slurs of wording, he fell unconscious again, awakening in the same place he had been, except this time, he was on his back. Standing up, he took notice of an avian shape in front of him, the trainer stepping forward. "Hello," he asked. "Do I... Do I know you?" He felt numb, his heart freezing, and yet, it caused him no pain. "Am I, supposed to know something I don't?" He didn't receive any response; he just felt more numbness in his body and soul, the trainer looking around before he felt his eyes close and his body collapse for another time. Where was he going to stay; his consciousness or the outside world?

His eyes opened, bringing him the sight of the windows and blinds. "Stars," he mumbled, feeling his body was a bit lighter than it had been before. With a bit more strength in his body, he twitched his hand, tilting his head to look over at the buttons aligning the rail. He reached, struggling until he felt a beep, a signal sent outside of his room to a nurse, or a doctor, or anyone to assist. He felt his arm become warmer than it was, the trainer noticing he now had an oxygen mask attached to his face. He reached his hands up lightly, sliding it down weakly before his hands fell back to his sides. "H, h, hello," he tried to speak, his voice quiet as he tilted his head, finding Artemis staring at him. "S, someone?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 03, 2015 8:33 am

The Umbreon jumped to her feet, causing the drowsing girl to wake up slowly before jumping to her feet, immediately alert, her pupils dilated before relaxing. "Oh. It's you." Running a hand through her hair, she neared. "How are you feeling?" She looked decidedly better than she did on the island - her bruises had been patched up, bandaged, and she smelt fresh, of lilac. Her hair was pulled back in two ponytails, and she wore new clothes, white with a short, light brown jacket thrown over her shoulders.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 10 H6Q0F8z

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next