HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 08, 2015 8:20 am

(He now has a pattern on his arm. He hasn't remembered anything...for now.)

Milliana stared at water splashed to the floor. "Are you alright? How many fingers am I holding up?" She asked fairly frantically, holding up three fingers. In her haste to get closer, she accidentally slipped on the puddle of water the bit of ice had left behind, to which Zetsu had generously contributed, and fell headlong, saving herself by grabbing onto the edge of the ceramic tub, wobbling on her knees. "Whew." Breathing a sigh of relief, she turned her eyes upwards and catching sight of the mark on his arm, froze.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 08, 2015 8:27 am

Zetsu didn't seem to feel much when Milliana nearly tripped; it wasn't like he knew her, did he? Noticing her, what seemed to be, shock, he blinked. He then noticed the odd pattern on his arm, and sliding up his sleeve, found it was also there as well. Taking sight of it, he felt sudden anger in his heart. He felt severely infuriated, and without much thought, lashed at Milliana, grabbing her throat as he cried out angrily. "Send me back," he yelled, practically roaring. "Send me back!"

[Back to sleep is what he means]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 08, 2015 8:34 am

"What the?!" Milliana croaked out as her throat was suddenly lunged at. Caught off guard, his hand neatly wrapped around her neck before she could react. "St-Stop..." She whimpered, hands flying to grab his hand in a vain attempt to loosen them. The doctor had left when the boy had woken up, and the girl had been left alone. The door was closed, his roars echoing in the room. "Stop...! This isn't...like you...!" Milliana gasped out, slowly choking. One of her hands fell away, groping on the floor. Was that a crowbar?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 08, 2015 8:42 am

Zetsu was severely close to strangling Milliana before his head got the best of him. His grip loosened as his temperature rose, a bit of steam rising from the water as he leaned forward, releasing Milliana's neck. His arm hung over the edge of the tub, the trainer complaining of the temperature. "It's hard, to breathe," he complained, his arm pink before he slipped into the water, nose hanging over the surface letting him breathe. "It's warm..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 08, 2015 8:46 am

The girl fell back, gasping, clutching and massaging her throbbing throat. Her forehead was beaded with perspiration, her eyes wide, dilated. Trembling, she got up, skirting just outside Zetsu's reach, and pulled a lever. Immediately, ice cascaded around Zetsu, falling from and overhead duct into the tub. Some of the water drained away, though most was evaporating just as quickly as the ice was descending. "H-Here." She cautiously offered some ice to suck; it'd be no good if he dehydrated.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 08, 2015 8:54 am

Zetsu turned his head after being buried by ice. The trainer seemed soothed by it, a few of the pieces melting quickly as his temperature lowered little by little. After his temperature was lowered, the prior rage came back, and the trainer, pulling down a couple of the machines when he did so, lunged up and out of the icy water, crashing into the girl before taking her neck with both of his hands again. His expression became a bit bland, his eyes blackened with fog as he snarled at the one who had helped him, the mark on his arm shining black. He heard an annoyingly loud beep emit from the heart monitor, given he had literally almost broke it, but cared lesser of it.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 08, 2015 6:17 pm

"Wha--" For the second time in 5 minutes, Milliana was jumped. However, the on-edge girl was somewhat prepared. As water dripped off the boy's body, sizzling and evaporating before it slipped off, or those that did, vaporized before it so much as touched the ground. Milliana expertly threw up a hand in self defense; the male's weight was greater than hers, but she;d learnt - in painful ways - how to use the opponent's strength against them. This time, namely, bulk. Grabbing one of his outstretched arms, she swiftly turned before neatly flipping up over in a powerful karate throw, which should use inertia and of the like to slam him over her head, to the ground.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 4:32 am

Zetsu, caught off-guard by Milliana's knowledge of defensive maneuvers, found himself lifted up, thrown over her head, and crashed into the ground on his back. The trainer's back ached, the boy feeling his mind quake momentarily in his head as he heard physicians [doctors] rushing in with nurses, given a bit of destruction had ensued. The trainer heard minimal coherent words after the incident, feeling his eyes slip when he was knocked out by injection to prevent further catastrophe against innocents. Unlike other times, where he had woken up immediately after shutting his eyes elsewhere, this time Zetsu's mind slept a bit longer. His vision stayed black for minutes before he woke up, finding himself restrained to a bed as he stared at the bland color surrounding him. "Not in the hospital," he thought to himself, struggling lightly before giving up on the chance of getting up. He found his arm wasn't grey anymore, the pattern distinctly its replacement. "I can't see well from one eye," he mumbled, seeing a black cloud in his right eye, while the other was mostly clear. "Must be going blind or something... Or just a speck of dust..." After a single blink, he took notice of the being standing beside the bed, the trainer twitching with surprise momentarily. "Trying to scare me to death," he snapped angrily, his voice a bit quiet as he stayed oblivious to the appearance of grey feathers around them.

[Curiosity; which arm is the marking on? xD]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 11:19 am

(Left o3o)

The figure seemed to register that Zetsu had taken note, disappearing when the male blinked. The door creaked open quietly as Milliana peeked inside. She'd been checking every 5 or so minutes, wringing her hands worriedly when she wasn't, every time she saw him still asleep, which was every time. "H-Hello." She ventured cautiously. Artemis poked her head in with inhibited curiosity. Strange. This male smelled like...nothing. Just like the Yveltal back at the island smelled.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 11:28 am

Zetsu, whom found the being and feathers disappeared without much of a problem after he blinked a single time, took notice of the door creaking open. His gaze turned towards Milliana, the trainer seeing the professor behind her; it was a wonder if he had been told of the incident. He bucked his arm a couple of times, trying to free it a second time before letting it rest. He wanted to be able to sit up, but his wrists and feet were bound. "Think it's funny," he questioned Milliana, a hint of anger in his voice. "Let me off this bed!" He was beginning to be impatient with everything; cycling in and out of sleep and reality, as well as dealing with illness wasn't something he found particularly pleasing. "Or else!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 12:28 pm

"Th-The doctor said they would once you're stable. And not attacking people." Milliana grumbled, glancing down at Artemis, massaging her neck. The Umbreon took tentative steps forward, until she stood next to the white tub. "Artemis," The girl complained, her voice warning, worry tinged. Artemis sat on her haunches beside Zetsu's dangling hand. Wait, what? The boy's left hand was hanging free, limply beside the Umbreon, who was sniffing at it. The buckle hung on his wrist, smoking slightly, as Milliana stared, before rushing in. "How...how did you do that?" She closed the door behind her, after a quick check that no one was looking or coming towards the room. "Alright, don't kick up a ruckus now." She neared cautiously. The situation was plain. Zetsu didn't struggle or do anything...unwanted, and he'd be left alone in peace to recover, with occasional - but occasions came regularly - visitors. Already Milliana's hand was wistfully resting on Zetsu's other hand restraint.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Zetsu eyed the smoking restraint around his left wrist, clenching his fist before lifting his arm, taking a look at the markings on it. "I don't even know the answer," he thought to himself, waiting for Milliana to unrestrain his other arm. Upon having such done, he unrestrained his own feet before sitting up, ending up with his legs dangling off the side of the bed as he turned and wiped his eye. "I'm fine," he grumbled in frustration. "If I wouldn't be kept here so long I could start actually feeling better!" He stood up, a new heart monitor tracking his heart's pace. Stepping over to the window of the room, he stared outside, seeing it was afternoon and people were bustling about below. "So sign me out. Tell them I'm fine, that I'm perfectly clear, and then we can leave." He sounded demanding; he seemingly had changed a bit since the island incident.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Milliana's eyes widened. He wasn't the only one who had changed. Admittedly, that was a disguise, a hoax, but regardless. She brushed some hair aside, neatly tucking her legs close together, appearing like a cat, poised, and ready to jump. "The doctors will likely run a few tests, then." She sighed defeated. He didn't seem like he'd accept any other. Verdict, that is. Artemis had resigned to chewing a piece of ice out of boredom, but looked up when the girl motioned. "First things first, though. Do you really not remember us? Any of us? Not even her?" She pointed at Artemis, who looked up at Zetsu with inquiring blue eyes.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 12:52 pm

"Let them run their tests," Zetsu spoke, his eyes staring at Milliana as though they were filled with syringes, but that wasn't his intention. Upon hearing her questions, he turned towards Artemis, re-clenching his fist as it began to shake lightly. His mind creaked momentarily with pain as he tried to remember a second time, the trainer closing his eyes as he turned to the window again. "As much as you or I would wish it, no. I remember nothing about you, her, or even myself. All I can remember is waking up here that first day. And whatever happens in my sleep." He set his hand on the sill of the window, feeling a bit warm. His aura misbehaved again, the window shattering outward in front of him to let a breeze in when it smashed it for him. "Why is it that things seem to be pointing in my favor," he questioned himself lightly. "If somebody could answer me that I'd be satisfied... For now anyway."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 1:04 pm

"Ah! Hi!" Milliana yelped when the window shattered. "Alright, alright! Don't stress yourself. Sit down. Let's go through something very important." She gravely held up a finger, and Artemis bristled in anticipation. "...Introductions." The Umbreon collapsed sideways as the girl spoke. "I'm Milliana. This here is Artemis. You can meet the rest later." She patted her hip, where the rest of her pokemon rested in their pokeballs. "You had two pokemon on you. A Zorua, and a Tepig. The man who keeps coming in is Sycamore. Professor Augustine Sycamore. He's the Professor in Lumiose, and the head of authority around. That Garchomp with him is his." Her eyes fluttered to his shirt front, but instead of averting her eyes, she stared.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 1:09 pm

[Consistency: I don't think Milliana met his tepig.]

"I don't remember having pokemon," Zetsu spoke to Milliana, breathing in fresh air before he sat back down on the bed. Noticing her eyes stuck to his shirt, he looked down himself to see what was wrong with it. "What're you staring at," he questioned, the mark on his arm shining as the door fell from its hinges, symbolizing his want to leave the hospital.

[Destructive aura~ ;3]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 1:15 pm

Milliana wasn't standing too far from the door, and as it tilted forward, it fell on her. She squeaked, but managed to stand upright, stealing another peek to confirm no one was nearing. "See, this is exactly the kind of things that get you unconscious." She said crossly, throwing her weight against the surprisingly heavy door to get it to settle on its hinges. It would hold, for now. "And your chest." Her cheeks coloured. "I-I mean, it's not moving with your breath." She pointed, where indeed the male's chest was still. Now that attention was drawn towards it...flinging caution aside, Milliana glided closer, settling a hand over the male's heart, eyes widening ever so much. Where there should have been a steady, thrumming beat...there was silence.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 1:21 pm

Zetsu's brows shifted to that of intrigue when Milliana approached him, before his own eyes widened a bit themselves. As the heart monitor changed, emitting a steady beep as the line became straight instead of spiky, he grasped Milliana's arm tightly. "Back," he spoke, pushing her back lightly having left a light burn on her skin. His own hand them moved to his stopped heart, the trainer standing. After a few minutes, his hand fell to his side. "I don't need a heart," he spoke. "Hearts are for the weak." His eye became perfectly clotted by fog, leaving him with vision only in his left eye.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 1:36 pm

The monitor would kick-start again as attention shifted off the heart. While the boy had no heart, no pulse, and no need or want of breath, the steady rhythm of the machine seemed to be a glamour. Similar to people missing something they don't look for. Milliana was hissing, blowing on her burning hand. "Owch." She cringed, rolling the word. She looked up with blank eyes as Zetsu spoke of weakness. She seemed to be about to question it, but she thought better of it, instead quoting quietly, "The worst prison is a closed heart."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 1:42 pm

"Prison," Zetsu questioned. "A prison? That's the best comparison you have?" He felt a bit warm, like something was tickling his throat as he began laughing a bit. He sat down after it stopped, the trainer's unblinded eye dropping a few tears of laughter. "Every time somebody feels pain, I don't feel guilt... When someone hurts, I could care less..." He seemed to have reached a resolution. "You sit there and cringe, but I couldn't care much about what pain you're in! I suppose the lack of feelings I've been questioning is golden; I don't have to suffer like you!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 1:47 pm

"Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair." Milliana whispered brokenly. She was quoting again, but she didn't stand around. "Come on. The doctor's probably waiting." Whirling on her heel, she spoke crisply, tossing him some clothes, prodding Artemis who had jumped up on her shoulder. She pulled the door handle, before the whole thing cam crashing down nearly on her. Oops. She seemed to have forgotten the disjointed hinges. "Uhm..." Everyone in the hospital seemed to be staring at them.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Zetsu stood after the clothes were tossed to him, the trainer walking to the small restroom attached to his room. He dressed, leaving his old wardrobe behind before he stared in the mirror. "So clouded," he sighed, staring at his right eye. "It's fine, but I can't see from it." He inspected his face as if by nature before he turned, walking out to Milliana and Artemis. He didn't seem to care everyone was watching them, urging the woman forward. "I'm ready to leave," he told her. "Be quick."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 1:59 pm

"Uh...um..." Milliana found herself shoved forward, and after a stumble and a save, she quickly strode through the doors, the hallways. Just once or twice, she glanced back at him, gaze drawing to his eye before quickly diverting her gaze. With a motion, Artemis jumped down as Milliana left Zetsu, with the Dark type watching over, to hover over to a doctor, to speak to him with animated gestures, and a slight exasperated face. At the end, her lips lit up in a smile, and she whirled with a beaming face, though the man looked worried, arms crossed, hand idly toying with the stethescope. "Doctor says it's fine, just to watch over yourself well, and report back once a week for three weeks. Very agreeable terms." She babbled on, efficiently packing a bag that she had procured from somewhere as they stood.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 2:03 pm

"Fine," Zetsu sighed in reluctance; his preference was with not having to check in with the doctors or anything of the sort. He had, honestly, had enough of physicians and medical facilities for a bit of time to come. He watched as Milliana was packing a bag, waiting for her to nearly be finished before walking over to an elevator. He waited for her, speaking to her as the odd contraption traveled downwards upon the doors shutting. "I'm going to head to the lab," he told her, staring at her before stepping towards the doors, waiting for the elevator to reach the ground level. "Come if you want; I don't know how long I'd even be there." He heard a ding before turning around and stepping from the elevator, heading to the pokemon lab, thinking as he walked to the building. "Perhaps, like everything else, I don't remember for a reason," he thought, stepping through the doors of the lab. "Perhaps a painful memory? Something I don't need to know? I can't tell... Perhaps somebody will tell me..." He sighed, signifying his impatience with not being told much of anything. "Sycamore," he spoke out aloud. "I came back; let's chat."

[Assuming she packed his stuff and her stuff so o3o]
[Recap: Since waking up, he's essentially gone from panic and frustration at knowing nothing to starting to accept changes and have more complex thought. Also, as you wrote in your post, his aura has been lashing out lightly as a means of showing strength. Also has no pulse / feeling heart o3o]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 10, 2015 7:47 am

(Right~ o3o)

The lab was, once again, disappointingly empty, not that Zetsu remembered the first time. Garchomp was there, tidying up the Professor's mess, and cheerily waved an appendage. A Bulbasaur stood beside her, helping out with its vines. It pointed inside, as though to signify that Sycamore was there. Milliana had caught up by then. "Sooo...what am I supposed to call you?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 12 H6Q0F8z

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next