HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Dragon Kurai

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:38 am

"Don't purr at me like some feline," Zetsu spoke to Milliana, staring to her and her pokemon, apparently named Artemis, as he stood at Sycamore's garchomp's side. Observing the woman's outfit, it was evident they were there for a purpose. "Is there a reason garchomp and I are here right now, or are you just wasting all of our time," he asked. The trainer seemed to have a bit of an attitude towards her as he wiped his cheek with his sleeve finally, revealing the three scratches instead of the thin line of blood from before. "And why attack? Too good to ask us something personally without luring?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:55 am

"Ah, but precisely~" Milliana didn't seem to stop purring; she didn't want to. However, it lent a sense of mystery as to what exactly was 'precisely'. "You see, ah, 'Yveltal', we have, requirement of you." She said, inspecting her nails. Artemis was looking up at her. "So, would you be coming quietly or...?" She leaned forward suggestively, hand hovering on her pokeballs. Whatever it was, she couldn't ask him out in the open. Garchomp made up his mind for him, letting out a battle cry and lunging forward at the Umbreon. Milliana smirked as her pokemon expertly battled with the Garchomp. "In the mean time, why not keep you occupied?" She produced another pokeball, though visually it was different from her other pokeballs. It seemed to be cheaper and with paint on it. "I picked this up from one of my sub-ordinates. Let's see how much her pokemon's worth."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 7:05 am

"I would rather not shed blood if necessary," Zetsu spoke to Milliana, his stance shifting to one as if he were in a showdown against someone with guns. "No matter how much it'd make my blood boil not to." He stared at the cheap pokeball in her hand, reaching for his own. "You can just tell me why you're here now and spare us this conflict... We're deep in the forest; nobody's going to hear you... Well, except for garchomp and I." He looked to Sycamore's pokemon; if she got hurt, how would he explain it?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 12:32 pm

Milliana smirked, a cat-like smirk. "You should know, 'Yveltal', that we are not without our resources. We heard, what you said to Sycamore. You'll join him shortly." There was something feral, something twisted and cruel in the grin she flashed. Garchomp paled, allowing Umbreon to strike a quick blow on her neck. She staggered, struggling for breath, and with a quick swipe, Artemis had knocked out her feet from under her. There was something wrong with that sentence. The emphasis wasn't on 'we'.

It was on, "You'll be joining him shortly". What had they done to him?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Zetsu, whose expression seemed to darken a bit as Milliana spoke, turned his head over to look at Sycamore's garchomp when she had been stricken. He opened his mouth, for some reason a tear shedding itself form his eye before he looked to the strange woman who seemed to have some bone to pick with him. "You're disrespectful to your elders," he told her as he grasped his pokeball. "I'm over one thousand years old by sleep... I'm older than your grandparent's grandparent's to the third power!" He scoffed lightly then, a bit of aura forming around his hands.

[Grandparent's grandparent's grandparent's grandparent's grandparent's grandparents. That's a lot of grandparents~ xD]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 4:42 pm

(Not really, seeing that I bet you didn't actually type that out yourself. Copy pasting ftw, huh?~ XP)

"Naturally." Milliana's words seemed gritted, as she spoke through her set teeth, locked in a grin. "I told you boy, we know all." She caught sight of the aura around his hands, and immediately flung the sphere, out of which a Staravia erupted, flapping nearly instantaneously to keep aloft. The gusts kicked up sand, as he looked around his foe.

(Want me to replicate the previous type of battle font again?)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 4:55 pm

[I actually did write it myself o3o]

Zetsu stared at the pokemon that had been tossed out, the trainer shaking his hand lightly. "You couldn't have possibly known; I was hidden for the entirety of time!" He snarled lightly, his eyes glowing lightly with his aura; it wasn't necessarily like he was making things better for himself. He grasped his pokeball, threw it and watched his pokemon emerge from it. "Shadow ball," he spoke aloud, his zorua immediately following order; however, it was aimed at Milliana, not her pokemon.

[Der, that's your choice]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 5:28 pm

(Oh 'o3o N-Not possible! D:> )

Milliana dismissed the angry boy with a wave of her hand. "Irrelevant. Our resources are...extensive." She smirked again; attitude much? The Staravia, quick as a bolt of lightning; no, quick as a flash of light, jumped into the way of the attack, harmlessly seaming through the sphere before moving on to strike the Zorua with a Wing Attack. "Hmm, yes. I trained this pokemon myself; he used to be the runt. Others had given him up for damned." Clearly that was the root of the Staravia's instant obedience, adoring look, undying love...and complete understanding. Nevertheless, Milliana idly twirled a blade in her hand. "Do you know what this is?" She held it up. "This," She glanced at it nonchalantly, "is a seraph blade."

"Do you know what that means, cursed one?" She suddenly snarled through her teeth. "It means that creatures of darkness such as yourself would suffer immensely if one even so much as scratched you. I doubt if even Yveltal could stand up to this in the right hands. That, of course," She flourished her free hand, "being me." Her features settled again as quickly as they had distorted.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 5:33 pm

"Creature? Creature of darkness," Zetsu repeated to himself mentally, scoffing as Milliana seemingly insulted him with each phrase. "Try it; I'm still semi-human; you think that blade's really going to yield an impact?" He then watched as his zorua was struck, instantaneously flying at him with speed which caused him to skid back, holding his pokemon in his arms. He retreated what seemed to be his unconscious partner to his pokeball, the trainer staring at the strange woman and her pokemon. "And you just said you needed me; I'm sure whoever runs your rodeo wouldn't like to see me injured... You really don't know how to entice someone, do you?" He stepped towards Sycamore's garchomp, eyes focused on her. "If you want me so badly, you could just ask... But I have a condition that you leave Sycamore's pokemon alone; return her to his lab."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 5:42 pm

(Forgot to tell you, Staravia's level 15 ._.' never mind. BP 135 STAB move coming off Staravia' high attack and Zorua's low defense is nothing to sneeze at. All sources say guaranteed 2HKO anyway.)

Milliana brushed her gaze lazily over Zetsu, like the soft brush of a cat's paw. "Sorry, we don't negotiate. And personally, I could care less about pokemon. I just make their power my own." She drawled, flicking two of her pokeballs. A sleek Manectric and a powerful Zangoose burst out, the former darting between the two, trainer and pokemon, bristling with electricity while it's fangs misted over with ice, reminding the two that he could hurt them. Badly. The Zangoose followed more leisurely, sharpening his claws and lifted them to catch the sun's glint on it's razor sharp edge. Garchomp stilled, growling ominously.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 5:52 pm

[I thought of critical hit owo"]

Zetsu stared at Milliana's suddenly revealed two other companions. "Can't take me by yourself," he asked, insulting her combat abilities as he knelt by Garchomp's side. He helped the pokemon up, stepping towards Milliana. "And you will negotiate, or I'll just be going. I bet that wouldn't suite well with your leaders." He knew there wasn't an advantage for him; there were three pokemon out against him and garchomp. "Let her go back to Lumiose, or I won't go with you."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:01 pm

(Possible o3o)

Milliana grinned. "No, not by myself. Firstly I have two other to do it for me. Second, I'd only just hurt you." She wasn't joking. She seemed to be armed to the teeth. "And I only need you alive. Not...untouched." She snapped her fingers and the electricity on the Manectric intensified. "I bet the leaders would think nothing of a little paralysis...or a lost limb..." She said thoughtfully, stroking Artemis absent-mindedly, who had jumped up to her shoulder, her fur looking fabulous and unmarked. "Sorry. Not a choice. Come along. We've dallied enough." Turning, she walked smartly deeper. Artemis jumped down, keeping an eye on the two. Garchomp looked to Zetsu for guidance, as the Manectric already began sniffing pointedly at Zetsu's leg.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Zetsu looked at Sycamore's garchomp. "Don't worry," he told her the aura around his hands dissipating. He really didn't have a choice, being surrounded by so many pokemon that were against him. He rubbed the pokemon's head. "Head back to the lab. If anything goes awry I'll use the device Sycamore gave... I'm sure you'll be able to find me quickly." He pried off his scarf, wrapping it around a bit of an injury that the pokemon had on her arm. It had his scent; obviously it was a clue she could use if push came to shove later. "Get yourself fixed up and in good shape." He looked towards Milliana then, watching her walking away as he followed a bit frustratingly. He knew her pokemon woudl likely jump at his sides or behind him to make sure he stayed following her.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Garchomp nedded and turned to go when she jumped back, bumping into Zetsu, as the Manectric crouched there, having lunged at her, fangs dripping, exposed, and misting with ice. Spiky fur bristling, she gave a single sharp bark. Move. The Zangoose looked back casually, sauntering over. drawing a claw down Garchomp's back, but when she swung around, fangs bared, he wasn't there. He was beside Manectric, sniggering. This time, however, he surged at Garchomp, driving his claws deep into the ground, between Garchomp's toes. Second warning, same as the first. Move.

After that, garchomp was understandably hesitant to leave Zetsu's side.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:15 pm

[Oh boy; I knew it; they won't let garchomp leave ;w;]

Zetsu, after noticing garchomp's hesitation to leave, noticed the pokemon surrounding them. "It's not like she could've done anything to cause them problem," he snarled to himself in thought, sticking by the pokemon as they were forced to follow Milliana. "Where are you taking us anyway," he questioned her angrily.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Milliana ignored him, though she did cast a glance back. Artemis padded haughtily at her heels, Staravia keeping aerial surveillance. Manectric's electricity kept fluctuating, falling and spiking, until a disgusted Zangoose with fluffy fur moved away. Best curb all tempers. They had a long way to walk.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Zetsu didn't dare attempt to formulate an escape plan; what good was it going to do him or garchomp if they attempted to run? There were, well, four pokemon watching over them, and if even one saw them, they'd be injured, paralyzed, or even worse off. "Just have to keep following her..." He looked to Sycamore's pokemon, giving her a light-hearted expression as though he was good at giving them (not really). "We'll be fine, I suppose," he whispered to her, staring at his scarf tied around her small wound. He had tried to get her to leave and have a plan, but that had already been foiled... And after a few hours of walking, he started to ponder if they were even headed anywhere...
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:33 pm

As the glowing red orb of the sun slipped beneath the horizon, the moon rose, a glittering jewel, as though representing calm in the world of toil and turmoil. It rose higher and higher in the sky, a dark cobalt blue now, until Milliana finally stopped, Artemis in complete sync. Staravia dropped through the thick layer of overgrowth, stopping expertly to dust twigs, leaves and blow Artemis with gusts of wind, but the Umbreon didn't as much give him a single look. Cooing as though muttering, he perched on the ground. They were at a lake front, everybody's feet and paws sinking slightly in mud. As the night chilled, Garchomp's dry, scaly skin gave off much warmth, and she huddled to Zetsu. Milliana had arms crossed, impatient eyes staring at the rippling surface of the lake.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:36 pm

"Is this where you were bringing us," Zetsu questioned Milliana. "Be honest!" He didn't mind garchomp huddling to his side; it actually made him warm as opposed to cold. "You're wasting not just our time, but your time as well!" He didn't mention his unease at staring at the lake.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:42 pm

"Quiet!" Milliana's sharp voice, tinged with an icy edge broke the silence of the lake; it wasn't all that it broke. The surface rippled; a large, hulking wet body rose from the lake, water streaming down it's sides. It's skin shone blue in the light; it was a Wailord. It sank to the bottom, to let all of them climb up to it's back. It just managed to fit in the lake. Milliana boarded without hesitation, boots sinking slightly in the flesh of the Float Whale, who wouldn't so much as feel it. Manectric seemed hesitant, but boarded nonetheless, barking to get Garchomp and Zetsu to get up and get a move on. Zangoose stood guard behind them, a skilled and unhibited fighter, a formidable foe for any.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Zetsu found himself barked at after Milliana's own voice barked at him. "I don't listen to scum like you," he told her angrily, hesitantly being forced to step, with garchomp, onto the pokemon that had arisen from the body of water. "So don't treat me like you can boss me around!" He was severely frustrated, waiting for the next move to be made.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 7:09 pm

The Wailord turned, slowly, before setting off at a fair clip, voluminous tail sending up great waves washing to shore. Manectric's electricity had died down, for fear of fatally shocking everyone, but it's fearful fangs were bared, straight at Zetsu. All attempts of the Staravia to strike up conversation with the bored Zangoose were futile and awkward, and the ruffled bird fluffed up it's feathers, retiring in a disgusted ball of gray and white.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Zetsu noticed the manectric's fangs, shaking his head as he looked to Sycamore's garchomp. Wherever they were headed, he wasn't too fond of considering the outcome. "Garchomp... Do you have any idea where they're taking us," he whispered to the pokemon in question, calm for her but erratic for Milliana. "Because if you do, it'd be nice to know."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 7:24 pm

Garchomp was crouched uncomfortably next to Zetsu, and Manectric nervously growled as she shifted to a more comfortable posture. She made a few vocalizations, but then, once again, Zetsu would not understand. She poked the Wailord, and receiving no response, jabbed harder into the 'ground'. Still nothing. Well, actually the Wailord twitched a bit to drop a fat glob of water on the Garchomp drenching her and causing her to shift uneasily, but otherwise nothing.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Zetsu, despite being unable to understand Sycamore's garchomp, got a faint idea that she did have an idea of where they were going... Possibly. He stared at Milliana angrily before her manectric a bit nervously; he seemed completely nervous and prepared to strike without command, all because he felt just as uneasy as he (Zetsu) did. "Again, you could just tell us where we're going," he sniped off to Milliana. "You know, before we get there! If you want cooperation you could easily explain yourself!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor   [Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

[Mega 4 Mod] Off to See the Professor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next