HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Dragon Kurai

Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell Empty
PostSubject: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 3:51 am

Welcome, Guest, to the Underworld.

A place where the demons roam, the Underworld (or Hell) is a very dark place. The scent of blood almost always seems to roam around, and the demonic dwellers of this domain seem to like it. Ruled by a high demon that would bend all demons to his will, many dark and mysterious creatures can be found here. Ruins of old shrines created by the demons and humans that have meddled below can be found, and almost, always, is there a sense of fear of destruction around the next corner. The throne of this dark, frightening place is made of a dark, dark stone, covered with sapphires as dark and blue as the horrifying eyes of some demons alongside the rubies that look as though they've been stained with blood.

Sample Locations:
~ Demonic Fighting Arena
~ Throne-room
~ Ruined Shrines
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 4:33 pm

[Kicking off the Underworld o3o]

Kurai sat in his throne, waiting for news from the demon he had sent to spy on the human (Leo's character). He had rushed off so the winged goddess would leave and not save the human from what was to be his fate (hopefully o3o). He looked down at Nightmare, petting his faithful canine's robotic back. "Would you like an upgrade," he questioned his companion, holding a small chip between his fingers. "With some demonic emotion in them... And maybe a few miniscule upgrades for your software?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 4:40 pm

"Kuraiiii!" Mega called absent-mindedly as she wandered through the castle, taking a path to the throne room more from habit than anything else. She took a running start to glomp him as soon as she noticed him on the throne, quickly covering the distance in a few bounds and launching herself in the air to tackle-hug him. "Hiii!~" She called out cheerily.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Nightmare was sitting beside the throne staring at the door. "yea sure what ever he said as he opened his chip drive at the base of his neck.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 5:25 pm

(Awh, and now Nightmare sounds like a smartmouth o3o)

Kurai looked to Nightmare opening a slot for the chip. Without much hesitation, he lightly pushed it inside, knowing Nightmare would naturally dispose of it on his own afterwards. Upon finishing that and watching the drive close, he looked up a bit hearing Absol calling his name. He didn't give a response to her just yet, knowing that she was going to find him regardless of whether or not he gave an obvious clue to her. He held his arms out when she bounded towards him and launched forward, catching her with ease as he set her gently on his lap. "How is my friendly little spirit," he asked, his voice calmer and kinder than it would be usually; Absol was someone special to him, just like another, unrevealed individual, so she got to see his kind side. He petted her head and back as he had Nightmare, waiting for response as he ruffled her fur a bit.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 5:33 pm

upgrade in progress upgrade complete his system speakers said his orange light's closer to a deep red now.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 8:09 am

Mega purred, casting curious glances at Nightmare. She seemed surprised at his presence. It wasn't like she had seen him for the first time; she'd seen him plenty of times before, but each time was as fresh a surprise as ever. She didn't protest as she was put on Kurai's lap, slightly mindful of his clawed hands, but nevertheless protected by her fur. Casting Nightmare out of her mind; if Kura didn't mind his presence, now would she, somewhat tolerating the presence of the queer robotic canine, she gave a soft, playful cuff to Kura, claws sheathed(if that is even possible ._.') before looking hesitantly at Nightmare, deciding against treating him in a similar way.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Auriel stooped against the wall. Her back pressed against the cold stone and her wings wrapped around her body, with her cloak underneath it. She huddled her arms around her knees, pulling them against her body. She wasn't cold, she just felt safer and more isolated that way. She said nothing, she didn't say much these days. It was like she was just a shell, empty, forgotten about. And her eyes, cold and sharp, glared at Kuraikage. Like they were staring into his very soul, like they could see the cruel, dark, cold heart contained within.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 3:18 pm

Acknowledging first the robotic canine beside his throne, Kurai turned his head and stared at the canine. His colored lights had changed from an orange to a darker tint of red, as it seemed to always when he upgraded his canine demonically. "Very good. Now lay down and rest," he told the canine. "We have no place to be right now..."

Kurai then turned his head back just in time to find Absol's cuff ending up on his nose. "Now what was that for," he asked, giving her a light chuckle as he hugged the spirit. "What makes you so playful right now? Are you ever tired and sleepy?" The questions were curious ones; he hadn't exactly seen Absol sleeping anywhere before. He waited for response again as he ruffled her fur a bit more. "And have you been cleaned recently? Your fur looks a little darker than usual."

He then stared over to Auriel, a bit angrily as she had seemed to slide down and cower a bit. This girl whom he had acquired due to his own secret tactic seemed lifeless; he didn't approve. "Stand up you," he thought to himself as he reached a hand out. Much like he was pupeteering Auriel, he motioned his fingers to attempt forcing her up from her cowering, to fold her wings back and lift her head up with a light crunch in her back so she'd move forward. "I hate talking to fallen angels when they behave as this," he snarled to himself in thought. "Probably the same as usual; going to have to beat sense into the demon..."

(Permission was granted: [11:15:01] Ai : That's fine :3)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 3:23 pm

"ok, sire." Nightmare said before laying down turning all but his cyber light's off which kin grew brighter and fainted like breathing.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 3:38 pm

Auriel was thrust upward by the power of the Demon Lord. Her wings were unravelled and her arms open. She would have struggled, but she had known for a while that there was no point. The feeling of being controlled was strange, like someone is holding your bones in place, and yet you cannot feel them touching you; you just feel pressure. She knew what was coming next as he mentioned it, she was to be punished. Not an unfamiliar event, it was just rules. She used to resist that too, but now she knew that there was no point. It seemed like he was punishing her more often now, perhaps because she has learned to accept, or rather give up resisting, his ways.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 4:14 pm

"Of course I do." Mega fluffed up her fur indignantly, almost stifling herself with all her plentiful fluff. It would be curious to imagine the fact that one could have boundless energy and never tire. And like all of her gender, she was particular about taking care of her fur. Grooming it out could take hours. She licked a paw and dragged it down the right side of her face, casting a furtive glance at the whiteness of her pelt, in bright contrast against the darkness of her surroundings. Why was it so dark anyway? How could people see their way around? She would bet that people stubbed their toes and bumped against things plenty of times around here. Her wings flicked slightly, giving her and Kura a soft brush as she gazed with apparent interest as a queer demon she hadn't seen before stood up stiffly.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Kurai stood up, holding Absol in his hands before he set her in the throne. "Stay there my little spirit," he told her as he moved forward towards Auriel. "I thought I told you that you weren't to behave in such a manner," he said angrily to the demon. He had her stop moving forward as he kept stepping onwards. When he reached the girl, he used his claws and gave her quite a slash in her arm (not one that wouldn't be fixable o3o). "What is your problem! Need I remind you your soul is mine? Answer your king!" He turned and whistled gently for Nightmare. "Nightmare, up... Bite this girl's ankle and make her talk."

(A bit cold and cruel against those he doesn't like, while those close can see him smile o3o)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Nightmare woke up. "Yes sir" I rush over to her and flashed my steel teeth they slowly grew a greenish blackish tent then bit Auriels ankle. He had used a poison not one that kills but cause extreme pain it would last a few minutes but it would hurt like getting caught in a supernova blast.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Auriel was slashed by the black claws of the Demon Lord. She grabbed her arm and quivered slightly, but it had happened many times before. Blood seeped out between her fingers, the only thing still pure in her body. As she sank back down to her knees Nightmare's fangs tore into the flesh of her ankle, excreting venom into her system. She cried out in pain, but tried to keep it in. The pain from the venom slowly began to elevate, and the longer she waited, the faster the venom began to activate, until the pain it was causing began rapidly increasing. She promised herself that she wouldn't cry and endured the pain, although the pain soon knocked her out. Her immortality would stop her from dying from the venom, but right now it felt more like a curse than a blessing to her.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zMon Nov 03, 2014 4:30 am

Mega was busy poking in the fur around her neck. She'd found a pretty flower in the Spirit Plains and brought it along to show Kura. Unfortunately, when she did find it and pull it out, all she held in her paw was a withered something that did not even vaguely resemble a flower. A petal was stuck in her fur while another drifted down forlornly to settle on the throne. Hmm, must be the air around here. She scooped up the petals and tucked the flower back in to dispose later. She looked up.

She jumped to her feet and nearly fell off the throne. What was going on? Her first instinct compelled her to jump to the demon's defense, but held herself back, seeing that she knew the barest of minimal knowledge of the grounds. She did not know why the demon was being punished, and there could be a reason, so jumping in unquestioningly, unthinkingly was out of the question. She reared herself in from leaping off the throne. Kura had, after all, told her to stay there. So she remained there, fidgeting, uncomfortable, impatient, waiting for him to return so she could interrogate him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zMon Nov 03, 2014 4:41 am

Kurai shook his head looking to Auriel. She hadn't answered him about what he had told her about her behavior in previous instances. "Insolence... Demons know not how to behave these days," he said to Nightmare a bit quietly in anger. "Nightmare, dispose her from this room." He then turned and headed back over to Absol. "My apologies my little spirit," he told her as he wiped his face off with his arm. He reached out to her, picking her up as he sat back down on the throne and put her back in his lap as he ruffled her fur a bit more; it was like his actions hadn't even phased him. "I hope that I need not get up from this throne for a little while so I can pet you and enjoy your presence."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zTue Nov 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Mega fluffed up her fur again, struggling to keep her head aloft the sea of whiteness since Kura seemed to like ruffling her fur so much. She sneezed a stray strand of fur away from her nose to prevent it from tickling her any furthur. She immediately melted as Kura spoke; he wouldn't dish up unjust punishment, would he? He was just a big softy. She began purring, spreading herself luxuriously, indulgently, enjoying her petting. "Say, what did that demon do?" She questioned with all innocence.

(Notice how he says 'my little spirit' all the time o3o)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zTue Nov 04, 2014 9:30 pm

Nightmare nodded and buried his teeth in the demons arm and dragged her out of the room and into the outside of the palace the last of what ever poison seeping into her new wound she dragged her a good few feet from the door and let her arm go before heading back an laying down next to the throne.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zTue Nov 04, 2014 11:12 pm

Auriel was dragged viciously out of the palace, more venom entering her system, just after the pain started to leave. She didn't react however, mainly because she was drifting between consciousness and unconsciousness. She woke up, the castle towering in front of her. She eventually woke up, perhaps an hour later, perhaps a few minutes later, who knows. She woke up, splashed and stained by her blood. No matter how much they attacked her, her scars always healed. An angelic power that still existed with her, although it took a while to heal. She thought about all of the suffering souls that were scattered around the entire world, and wondered if they were suffering as much as she was. She looked up at the castle again, but didn't enter. There was nothing there but pain. She would just wait outside until she summoned again. Her wounds restricted her movements anyway, so she couldn't have entered even if she had wanted to. She lay down and covered herself with her wings, partly to hold her wounds, and partly just to act as a blanket to sleep in. Her wings were once soft, warm and glorious. Now they felt ruffled and cold, and black in color. It didn't matter, it was the best she was going to get, probably for the rest of eternity.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zTue Nov 04, 2014 11:23 pm

(Alright, time to take temporary absence from topic o3o)
(Kurai is a softy? o3o)

"That demon feels no pride," Kurai told Absol as he continued to pet her, letting his faithful spirit continue to spread about so he could pet her even more. He listened to her purring and kept rubbing until a demon interrupted their peaceful moment. "Sir, the boy," he spoke, and that was all that Kurai needed to hear. "I apologize my little spirit; something has just come up," he told Absol, getting up after getting her bunched into his arms. "Wait here for me, alright? Or if you move elsewhere, I'll find you; I'll consider it a game of hide and seek." He gave Absol a light smile as he set her back in the throne, getting a demon to put a blanket around the spirit to keep her from becoming chilly. "I will return," Kurai spoke as he disappeared, leaving Nightmare to rest and Auriel wherever she had been dragged to by his order.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zWed Nov 05, 2014 4:56 am

(o3o Just pointing out...)
(So she feels~ ;3)

"...Oh...?" Not quite comprehending, the young spirit was disappointed when Kura had to leave yet again. "Awwww~!" She was deposited ceremoniously on the throne yet again and curled up sullenly; the throne felt empty without Kura. She accepted the blanket and waved with a furry wing as he left before giving a curious glance at Nightmare, seated beside the throne. Hoping she didn't fall over from leaning so far over the throne, she reached down over the side, giving his metallic side a poke,
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zWed Nov 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Nightmare growled a bit playfully he knew she was Kage's spirit and would be punished if he hurted her. "What do you want spirit."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zFri Nov 07, 2014 4:26 pm

"Waaah!" In her haste to get away, she jerked back sharply and promptly fell over the other side of the throne, collapsing to the floor in a pile of fur and blanket. Poking her head out of the ruffled sheets, she got to her feet, shaking the shrouding blanket off and padded around, soft paws silent on the floor to peer cautiously around the edge of the throne at Nightmare.

(Prepare to get pestered! :3)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8zFri Nov 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Auriel began to regain consciousness, and eased herself to her knees. Her wounds had healed quite a lot, thanks to her ability. She pulled her body into an upright position but staggered. she leant against the cold stone wall and took a minute to breathe. Something had clicked in her. Maybe it was a dream she had while she had passed out, or maybe she had simply reached her limit, but she had broken out of her shell. Her wings expanded proudly, displaying her full wingspan, and she soared to top of the castle, landing on the window. Kuraikage was no where to be seen. Only Nightmare and some spirit were there, the one from before.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell   Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell H6Q0F8z

Holy Ground ~ Underworld / Hell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next