HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Ground ~ The Surface

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

Holy Ground ~ The Surface Empty
PostSubject: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 3:54 am

Welcome, Guest, to the Surface, or Earth.

Here is where all humans dwell, and where a majority of the struggle of demons and angels lies. Many sway the humans to their side; however, some remain neutral. A place of peace and despair, the Earth is a combination of the Heavens and Hell. With a peaceful blue sky in the day, with a bright shining moon, many crimes are committed at night in the darkness of midnight and the very small, mystifying glow of the moon. Many supernatural creatures are spoken to live on the Earth, many of which are believed to be born from horrifying mixtures of human, angel, and demonic marriage. Despite this all, the Earth seems to be a place for everyone, and it hasn't blown up... yet...

Sample Locations:
~ North America
~ Abandoned Temples
~ Gateway to [Location] (hidden and always moving for each realm)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 3:34 pm

the sun was setting and the moon was rising as he sat on the steps of a long forgotten temple. It was once in worship of him by the humans who sacrificed many animals every day to him so they could live in pace in his arsenal of needed spirits. Now, it belong to the wild and it's inhabitants. The temple was small enough that it was hard to bee seen in the air in fact it wasn't really above ground it was under it it went down about 65 feet and was let by dimly glowing moss. A wolf came up to him and sat down peace fully by him. "humans so noisy and disrespectful to nature" he grumbled talking about the rather close city.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Pooch continued sitting on a bench in his human form, awaiting for an event of some sort to happen "This city bores me, not very eventive this evening" he looked around then sighed, then noticed a female wolf walked by him, the wolf took a sniff of the air and continued walking away, Pooch begins to follow on foot (said wolf is Piper)
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Thaloden stood in an abandoned parking lot near the a forest going thru the trunk of his car doing inventory figuring out if he needs to get anything.  "Shotgun, sniper rifle, spare 9 millimeter, spare silver knives, some things of holy water, a vile of angel tears, a few canisters of demon blood and one bottle of holy oil" he said to himself. "Looks like I need to get some more holy oil and some angel tears if I can find them other then that everything looks pretty good" he said going thru everything again to make sure he didn't miss anything.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zMon Nov 03, 2014 1:32 am

Ian was fed up with K9. He had proof of what he had been telling him and he was just denying everything of the evidence he showed them no matter how good it was. He hated that, he loved K9 but wouldn't want to see him at all anymore at this point. He should just kill himself or take the offer from the demon lord and become the lord of chaos. He had been alone his all life, he had to make a living for himself and when something came around that he treated like family it had to break him and bring up those feelings over again. He was sick and tired of it as he took his own motorcycle and went to a hidden shack in the woods. Should the police have looked for him he would hide here most of the time. It was on private property so they needed a warrant. It was all left he had from his parents.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zMon Nov 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Alpha (K9's real name) Walked out after Ian left he walked to the abandoned Military base. He was furious but at the same time not his programming didn't allow him to feel anything all he did was just follow orders to the T's and he made sue to dot the I's as well. He laid down in his special metal container plugged into the solar powered plug in the back and powered off. the solar power will let him stay charged. He deleted Ian from his General file's before doing that.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zTue Nov 04, 2014 1:18 pm

Piper kept walking along the sidewalk, a strange human following her sith a scent of... wolf? 'No, probably has a pet wolf' she told herself as she rounded a corner into an alleyway to avoid the human, but the human kept following and following and... he vanished. Piper turned around and looked around, no human just very handsome wolf that... Piper quickly avertered her eyes away from him, she felt very shy all of a sudden.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zThu Nov 06, 2014 12:13 am

Ian had now been sitting in his second base in the woods. He was just hacking some bank accounts which he did to calm down and to get a bit more money as he just kept hacking. He felt fed up by K9. He was the only family he had ever had and he had to ruin his trust. This made him know that it was allways better ot be alone in the world then with someone.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zThu Nov 06, 2014 12:17 am

Kurai showed up by Ian's second base, hidden quite well within the wooded grounds. He found his way inside without much of a problem, sneaking over to the boy. "Quite a doozy, hacking must be," he told him. "But still, so very lonely are you not? Would you not wish to become a high demon and serve me? Have power to punish those that make you sad?" He caused Ian's monitor to malfunction. "You can embrace your anger and sorrow and let it fuel you. I can channel it for you."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zThu Nov 06, 2014 12:22 am

Ian was a bit shocket at first when he saw a demon in his room but that quickly faded as nothing surprised him anymore. ''Just take my soul and make me into the choas lord like we talked about'' Ian said not giving a flying F*** anymore. The only thing he had wanted was for K9 to be his family. But even that was too much to ask so he could just as good give up on live and become a demon. Maybe this way he would find a man.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zThu Nov 06, 2014 12:27 am

[Since there's not really any particular posting order and just to progress a bit further, I'ma make a second post o3o]

"I cannot just 'take' your soul," Kurai told Ian. He stepped towards the boy, filling him with a great bound of strength and rage / sorrow. It was so he could experience what it was like to be chaotic, the demon yielding his hand out with a faint aura around it. "If you take my hand, your soul becomes mine and our deal concludes. If you do not, your strength will eventually fade, as will the increased focus it brings. And I will disappear..."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zFri Nov 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Pooch speaks to the new wolf in his native language "hey there miss, what brings you out here into this lonely little town?" he asks "not many wolves out here around this city, matter fact, not many in the city either" he chuckles

Piper keeps her eyes from looking at Pooch "I was... just... um... walking around and stumbled into the city" she says quietly "Why are you around here?" She asks quickly

Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zSat Nov 15, 2014 4:13 am

Anubis heard Alphas trudge through the under growth and followed him. when Alpha shut down he sat in front of him. "Looks like a wolf but, it dose not have a soul instead it has human tech with traces of demonic energy wafting from the software." he said in a nice calm tone.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 11:20 pm

"I live here, well, in the forest actually" Pooch says "hey, wait a minute, why are you looking away from me? Are you scared? Hurt? Does my breath stink?" He breaths into his paw and smells his paw

"NO NO NO NO NO! No-none of those things! I'm a... a... very shy... wolf..." Piper says quietly still
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Surface   Holy Ground ~ The Surface H6Q0F8z

Holy Ground ~ The Surface
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1