HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Ground ~ The Heavens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

Holy Ground ~ The Heavens Empty
PostSubject: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 3:48 am

Welcome to the Heavens, Guest.

This location is a place of light that shines eternally; hardly ever do the Heavens darken. Angels mostly reside within this domain; however, very rarely have humans, demons, and even spirits, been seen roaming around. Demons try to stray away from the light that the Heavens shines, and humans can be afflicted if exposed too long themselves. Here, in the heavens, resides a training ground and the luxurious throne, covered in cold and diamonds as though created by the highest angel herself. It's hard not to find peace here...

Sample Locations:
~ Angelic Training Ground
~ Throne-room
~ Garden of Peace
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 4:01 pm

Nathan was laying down sleeping in the guards dorm dreaming about his day's in the training academy. (in his dream) Nathan was a newly joined angle into the ranks of of a few specifically selected group. He looked around seeing many of his old comrades many were now fallen angles and servants to the dark lord Kurai. They we're training and sparing with each other laughing and having a good time. there was a loud boom as the door was knocked in and three demons stood in front of the broken door. Nathan ran to the back room to get his weapon but before he could he started to hear screams of pain. he whipped around and closed his eye's "In the name of the holy god I banish the back to pit's of hell" he shouted. He passed out after that. He woke up his wings aching a bit from being laid on in a strange way.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Ceraza stalked silently into the Training Ground. It peeked around only to find it empty. "What a shame" the spirit said and continued on its way towards the Throne Room. Ceraza was going there so that he might be able to find out where the Leader of the Angels was so that he may get some information so that should the war come knocking on its door, the spirit would atleast be a little prepared.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Nathan walked in the spirit by accident. "sorry" he said before running to one of the guards standing watch outside of the throne room. the guard handed him a spear then walked back to the guards barrack for some rest. Nathan slammed the spear right in front of him and stood tall he almost looked like a statue except for the occasional flick of his wings.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Avaritia had been preoccupied for the day, wandering about the Heavens after an unsuccessful attempt of locating the demon she had sensed on Earth. After she had deemed the being gone for the moment, she took her presence back to the Heavens. It was then that she was greeted by another spike of demon energy, but before she could investigate, it was gone.

What a shame, my magic needs some practice. Peace is on the fringes lately, and yet the other Angels seem to not be on edge. Best not to let them worry, though, perhaps the Heavens will remain in its current state. Sadly, it's not my job to be hopeful. She whistled a slight tune as she made her way in no particular direction. Because she didn't want to draw too much attention, her amulet was sealing enough power to make her look as if she were a common angel. Glancing around, she noticed that she was walking through a thriving garden near the throne room. It was a peaceful place, and an area Avaritia almost always found herself when she wanted to relax and just think, get away from the worries of the world. There was a glistening park bench near the path, and she made her way over to it, sitting down. "Ah, some peace and quiet," she murmured, "if only it ever lasts..."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Nathan was releved from duty and was walking through the garden he say avaritia and smiled he walked toward her. "Greetings sister" He said it was his habit being a priest when he was in his human form. "you've been gone for quite a while may I ask where you went?" He asked taking a seat next to her his armor made a little bit of a loud rattle as he sat.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zMon Nov 03, 2014 7:29 am

"Gallivanting along the human world, I'm afraid," Avaritia replied with a kind smile toward Nathan. Although she originally went to the human world with clear intent, she had been delayed after passing a local game store and "taking advantage of" her human form and the time system to humans seemed to have in place on Earth. It was a fascinating concept to her, living in the world and judging its aging process through light and darkness. The Heavens were always shining, and yet the Earth was a stark reflection of a world where light and darkness worked in equal harmony and guided the humans toward things such as time and age. Humans were fickle things, too curious for their own good, but that in itself was fascinating to the leader of the angels, and she knew she could learn many things through the beings that didn't bare magic, but instead technology.

Realizing she was lost within her own thought, Avaritia deeply exhaled, leaning back against the bench into a more comfortable position, glancing around at the prospering plants around them. The Heavens were full of prosperity, and the light bathed the gardens in eternal light and health. They were a wonderful place, but wonderful things often get boring. The Earth, and perhaps the Demon Realm, were full of strife, which made things change every day, you couldn't predict what will happen next. I'm wandering off again. It must be the garden, I'm too used to being alone within it... She turned her head to face Nathan more directly, taking her mind off of the garden and of Earth, "it's been a while since I've spoken to you, how goes things?"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zMon Nov 03, 2014 6:10 pm

"Well still having nightmare's about that demon attack back a few year's ago, I mean I miss my comrades we trained together for a few months but we grew close you know." He said looking down at the grass.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zTue Nov 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Ceraza watched as the angel  that bumped into it took guard duty. The spirit continued to move quietly through the Heavens. He was not permitted to be this close to the Throne Room so he had to move quietly and with stealth. Ceraza rounded a corner only to see to that the path hhe was on was led straight to the Throne Room. As Ceraza neared the entrance to the Throne Room iit was stopped by some of the guards. "Leave you are not permitted to be here" said one of them. When Ceraza didn't move and summoned his weopon they charged him.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zSun Nov 09, 2014 3:41 am

"Yes," Avaritia said, sharing Nathan's sad sentiment. Her gaze turned downcast as her thoughts turned toward her old friends and the mentor she had to eventually slay. Being in her position was not a light one, many sacrifices had to be made for her to have gotten where she was. She opened her mouth to offer words of comfort, but an angel she recognized as a guardian of the throne room came busting toward her, stopping in a respectful kneel.

"Mistress," he said, "I fear that someone is trying to reach the throne room, we need your assistance!" Standing in surprise, Avaritia's hand rose to rest on her slightly glowing amulet. Muttering a complex incantation, the glow traveled from the amulet to her hand, disappearing within her body. After a minute, the glow surrounded her entire body and dissipated, leaving behind the Seraph's true form. Her three pairs of wings fluttered in anticipation and the glowing halo around her head floated idly. She was truly a sight to behold, but there wasn't much time to behold her. Without hesitation, she spread her wings and sped off toward the throne room with a ball of pure light magic sitting ready within her hand. Unsure of what she would stumble across, she braced herself for battle as she reached the path to the Throne Room. "Halt or face my wrath!" she warned, ready to aim her magic. "Angels do not take intruders lightly!"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zSun Nov 09, 2014 4:14 am

Nathan drew his sword. "Shield" there was a quick burst of light as a shield formed on his lft arm. He stood in front of Avaritia his ear's perked for any sounds and his senses alert for the slightest trace of demonic energy. "Face the wraith of god's judgment. May he forgive you." he bellowed in rang in his helmet a bit. He un folded his wings and they glowed a bit.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8zSun Nov 09, 2014 6:08 am

2 minutes. 2 minutes was all that it took for Ceraza to defeat the few guards that were outside of the throne room. Ceraza dusted off its hand and turned to face the Angelic Leader. The spirit looked at her before it bowed before her. "Sorry for the intrusion, I was looking for you" the spirit said, its voice raspy and harsh. Ceraza looked at Avarita.."I hope you can forgive me" it said. It was at this time that Ceraza had sheathed its weapon.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Ground ~ The Heavens   Holy Ground ~ The Heavens H6Q0F8z

Holy Ground ~ The Heavens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1