HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Professors and travelling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dragon Kurai

New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:07 am

The boy laid Terra onto the ground, tying her feet so she couldn't kick him. "Just stay still," he said to her. "My master just wants your pokemon. There is nothing to be afraid of."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:08 am

She kept trying to bash him with her head but his strength compared to her size did not help with trying to get happy. She kept wiggling on the ground, shouting curses at him. "No this is not okay! HELP! Hes not getting my pokemon!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 am

"That's right," the boy told Terra. "Keep screaming that I don't want your pokemon. Surely someone is going to help you if you say I don't want them." He dug in her pockets and bag [if one is owned], taking out one of the pokeballs she owned, "I think this one will suffice," he said standing up. The boy was shrouded, so it was pretty difficult to see his actual appearance. "My master will definitely be pleased with this one," he said, his eyes glowing red in the shroud. It was getting close to dark as he looked at Terra. "Someone will find you, eventually," he said to her before he was tackled by a growlithe. "Nice job," another voice called, rushing behind Terra and cutting the ropes on her hands and feet.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:15 am

Terra stood panicked as she stared his eyes, she seemed trapped in a werid spell until he was knocked aside and a Growlithe stood before her. She gladly took the help as someone cut her ropes, "Thank you so much!" She called, not looking at the person behind her, before launching herself at the man. Aiming to get her pokeball back.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 am

The individual that had taken the pokeball had dropped it right beside his hand, the growlithe returning to an officer as she watched Terra. "Are you alright," she asked her curiously. "Did anything go amiss?" The boy looked at Terra with his eyes, trying to force her from a distance to say nothing was wrong.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:21 am

Terras hand fumbled for the pokeball, she was able to grasp it before turning back to look at the boy and tell him what she thought about him. She was unable to, the officer behind her intreputted her causing the boy to get the chance to look into Terras eye. She felt a strange feeling move over her, "No, nothing went wrong. This is just my boyfriend we were playing around," she said in a plain voice.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 am

The boy didn't expect that the added detail would be said, but it was good enough. "Alright. Just be careful. If you aren't in town, anything can be mistaken," the officer said to Terra, her and her pokemon leaving immediately. "Sit," the boy told her with a mysterious voice. It was kinda eerie, like you wanted to obey it.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:25 am

Terra shook her head, the feeling went away. She pushed herself off him, still holding the pokeball. She looked him over but still sat down from the order of his commanding tone of voice
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:27 am

The boy looked at Terra, removing his shroud. He had white hair alongside the red eyes, and he looked at her. "You're the third person this has worked on. I'm definitely getting stronger," he chuckled at her, though not too much later he seemed to change a bit, questioning where he was before collapsing.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:30 am

Terra stared at the boy. He was an odd sight and his chuckle was haunting but that was all erased as he fell down. Terra rushed forward in a hurried flutter. He had just, at least was she felt, controlled her. But his tone as he collasped was different, sweeter. She started to poke him and wave her hand infront of his face. "Hello?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 am

The boy seemed to mumble. "My head hurts," he mumbled, as if anyone would hear him.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:32 am

"Your what hurts? You are going to have to speak up," Terra told him. She stopped waving her hands infront of his face and just stared at him with a raised eyebrow.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 am

"I said my head hurts," the boy said to Terra. "I don't know where I am... It got the better of me again... I don't remember what just happened..."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:36 am

Terra grabbed his shoulders and forced him to sit up. "It? Who is it? But I can remind you of what you did. You tied my hands and feet together, tired to take my pokemon and used this ghostly aura to trick me."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:37 am

The boy looked at Terra. At the mention of the word aura, he immediately turned his head away. "You don't want to know about it. It isn't important," he mumbled, trying to crawl away a bit so he could run.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:39 am

Terra narrowed her eyes and caught his foot as he tired to crawl away. "You are not moving until you tell me about this 'It' person."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:42 am

"It isn't a person," the boy cried. "I've already said too much. Please just let me go."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:44 am

Terra frowned and released her grasp from his foot. "It isn't a person? Well whatever you got yourself into you better get out of it fast..." She stood up and dusted the dust from her clothes. "But you better not try to steal anyones pokemon again or you will have me to deal with."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:46 am

"You don't understand," the boy told her after he had gotten up. "No one..." His head went down a bit before he lifted it, his eyes red again. "You made my servant say too much," he said to her angrily.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:48 am

Terra took a step back in fright. "Whoa! Calm down! He is not your servant!" She responded. She took another step back to examine him again, red eyes, weird aura. She would have to take note of this.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:51 am

"You don't understand the power of dark aura, do you," the stranger asked her angrily. "You and other humans have no idea what power it wields. Though I can offer you the same thing I offered this boy." He held her hand to her. "I can let you see for yourself."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:53 am

Terra looked at his hand in disgust. "No thank you. If the same thing happened to me and I went around stealing Pokemon, I would not forgive myself. You can keep your dark aura to yourself."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:54 am

"Very well," the boy said to her before he collapsed again.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:56 am

Terra shook her head, this was too strange. She walked back up to the boy and lightly kicked him, "I'll bring you to the nurse if you want..." She offered. It was all she could do, she did not know when the boy would be poscessed by the same man again.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:59 am

The boy lifted his head, looking at Terra. "I, don't need a nurse," he told her. "I just need someone to help me figure out my aura and keep myself from it taking over," he told her before he looked forward, noticing no one else was around.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

New Professors and travelling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next