HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Professors and travelling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Terra nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Do you want anything?" She asked as she stood up, ready to find a cafe.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 8:27 pm

"No, I'm not really hungry at this moment," the professor said to Terra. "You know which cabin you'll be staying in," she said to her. "So if you need me, you also know where I will be." She immediately turned, leaving the trainer to her business.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Terra waved goodbye and started to walk around the ship. She soon found a place selling food and she bought her lunch and spare snacks. It was quite relaxing on the ship, with the waves gently hitting the boat. If all she did not do was think about her poor Growlithe. She headed over to the edge and looked out over the sides, looking to maybe spot something in the water.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 8:38 pm

The boy came from the shadows after he saw Terra at the edge. It was pretty close to dark, and he snuck up behind her, grabbing her arms and tying them again. "You'll be like me. Agree," he demanded, making sure she was looking him directly in the eye.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 8:44 pm

The sound of the ocean was calming enough to lull Terra into a dreamless daydream. But she was tugged out of it as she felt rope tie her arms, she openly sighed. "I'm getting tired of this now-" She stopped mid speech as he stared into her eyes, she rapidly shook her head. "Stop... that... now... stop..." She mumbled as she was forced to look at this eyes.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 8:46 pm

The boy didn't let her head shaking keep him from his goals. "Take your growlithe's pokeball, and hand it over," he said to her.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Terra kept shaking her head, "No... stop!" She weakly said, hoping someone would come out and help her. All she could do was not be influenced by him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 8:52 pm

It was dark, and almost all of the lights were off. "No one is going to help you on a boat," the boy chuckled, grabbing her head and turning her to look him in the eye. "You'll be nice, or else," he said to her, putting a collar around her neck. "Obey."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 8:55 pm

"What the he-" She started to yell before she collar tightened around her neck. In the struggle her arm hit the button on PIdgeys pokeball on her belt. Pidgey burst out and spotted Terra standing still with the collar on her neck, Pidgey knew what was going on and raced towards the man. Flapping her wings and using her trained tackle to her advantage.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 8:58 pm

The boy got tackled by Terra's pokemon, his aura being channeled through her to make her obey. "Get your pokemon off,' he said to her angrily.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Terra grabbed for Pidgey who flew higher up into the air. "Pidgey!" She shrieked before flying off in search of Professor Juniper. Terra felt for her pokeball and tired to get pidgey back in, but the light missed the fast Pidgey.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:02 pm

The boy stood up, looking at Terra as his aura suppressed and he collapsed onto the ground, the aura stopping its channeling with the collar. However, Terra wouldn't be able to remove it anyway. "Terra," the professor called, coming immediately after the pidgey had arrived.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Terra shook the head, the controlling aura vanished. She stared down at the boy before itching at her neck. "Professor!" She called back, she started to rip at the unmoveable collar. "He attacked me again! Ands hes got a collar on me!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 pm

The professor looked at the collar around Terra's neck, looking at the boy before trying to pry it off. "I can't even move it," she said to Terra. "Only a dark aura trainer or aura trainer can take it off," she said to her. "Here, help me take him to a room. We'll bind him down in your room so you can interrogate him. Also, we have to bind his eyes so he can't control you."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:09 pm

"Oh i'll gladly help you," Terra sneered as Terra grabbed his arm with the help of Professors. Terra did not care if he hurt him, she was fed up with being controlled. They brought him to her room, Terra postioned him on a wooden chair and went looking in the cupboard for some spare rope and cloth. She found a towel and some extra rope, she tossed the towel to the professor and Pidgey took one end of the rope. Her and Pidgey started to wrap the rope around him until Terra finished it with a bow at the end.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:11 pm

The professor folded the towel that she had been tossed, and she put it over his eyes before tying it around his head. He eventually woke up, struggling to get up. "Where am I," he asked.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 pm

"You are nowhere," Terra burst out, Pidgey flew over to her shoulder and sat down as to cool her rage. She sighed and walked closer to him. "Professor do you have anything to say?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:14 pm

"Well, no," the professor said to Terra as her collar tightened.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Terra itched as she felt the collar get tighter, she started to tug at it. "Okay, well i'll start then. You put this collar on me and its annoying... You really need to learn how to control your aura." The sooner we get to Unova the better
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:21 pm

"I can't," the boy cried to her. "That's why I tried to get away before! I've tried!" The professor looked at Terra as the aura started moving, attempting to make her free him and tie the professor up instead. "Escape boat, side of ship," the collar told her.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:28 pm

"Escape boat, side of ship?" Terra heard and whispered it to herself. She grabbed the professors wrist before the aura got to her and lead her down to the side of the ship. "Hurry, we have to escape somewhere here." Pidgey flew ahead and cried as she spotted a way to escape.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 pm

"We're almost to Unova," the professor said to her. The boy sunk into the shadows, chasing after them. When they got to the ship, the professor didn't necessarily agree with getting on it, but if Terra insisted. When it was in the water, the professor watched the boat as it hit a rather large rock, placed by a few other dark aura trainers. "Safe," the collar said to Terra as the ship went down, the professor holding her mouth in surprise. The boy had just saved the few's lives.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Were we just saved? It took Terra some time to process this information, she looked at the professor with an open mouth. The boy at saved her, maybe she should be a little bit nicer to him. "But what do we do now?" Terra asked her then looked down at the collar. It had given her answers before.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:48 pm

The collar told Terra they would have to go to Unova, and the professor said exactly the same thing not too much sooner. "I suppose we'll have to go alone though. He was still on the ship," she said to Terra, not knowing that he was hiding from them in the small boat.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Terra nodded, understanding what needed to be done. "I'm fine with that, as long as we make it there safetly." She sat down, exhausted for the day. She returned Pidgey to her ball for safe keeping as her eyes fluttered shut. Her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

New Professors and travelling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next