HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) Empty
PostSubject: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8zSun May 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Aaron awoke one morning before realizing it was the day he was to begin his journey. Aaron walked across the room to his wardrobe removing his clothes for the journey and getting changed. Aaron then picked up his belt and pokeball's placing them around his waist looking out of the window he smiled, the sun rising on the horizon. Aaron then picked up his side bag and placed it on packing everything he needed in it.

Aaron then went down stairs and opened the door exiting through it before shutting it behind him. Aaron walked over to a nearby tree to sit down and rest for one final time in Newbark Town allowing Blitzle out to sit alongside him as they watched the sunrise. The next thing he new a shadow was cast over him, he looked up, the sun in his eyes and realized it was a person "Hello?" he said acting friendly and inquisitive not knowing who this person was or if he'd seen them around the town.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Zero had arrived just moments ago, and was rather lost. He had never been to New Bark Town, an even if it was small, it was still unfamiliar. His Rotom had decided that it wanted to play a game of hide and seek, and it had flew into New Bark and disappeared.

Zero looked around a few times, and noticed a boy and a Pokemon sitting under a tree, and thought it was a good idea to ask him if he had seen his Rotom. He walked up to him, and when he said hello, Zero nodded. He then sighed, and said," Have you seen a Rotom anywhere? It has to be here somewhere. Is there any place with a lot of technology in this town?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Aaron thought for a second though he didn't know why as he suddenly remembered "Oh yeah the Professor's lab" he then slowly got up Blitzle also getting up and asked "So want me to show you to the lab?" beginning to walk there without awaiting an answer on the way there he made friendly conversation "Yeah well my names Aaron and this here is my partner Blitzle what's your name and if you don't mind me asking have I seen you around here before?" though he obviously hadn't he was still not sure.

As they reached the lab Aaron entered noticing the Professor at a console whilst the console was going haywire for some reason Aaron said "Professor? Anything wrong?" the Professor turning around noticing Aaron he panicked "Oh yes my boy something's wrong with the console it suddenly began sparking and flashing!" Aaron wandering over and beginning to help forgetting about Zero in the background and his missing Rotom but as always he remembered quickly enough "Oh yeah errr... sorry I didn't catch your name but you think this might be your Rotom?" the Professor perked up "Rotom?" he asked.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 10:42 pm

"Yes, a Rotom," Zero said to the professor, and, as if hearing the sound of Zero's voice, the electronics suddenly stopped. No Rotom appeared though, and Zero sighed. "You've been found, you mine as well come out." This was met by silence, and another sigh from Zero. "Must we always have to do this," he said tossing a Pokeball into the air, and sending out a Shuppet. The Shuppet immediately flew over to where the "faulty electronics" were, and suddelly went partially through them. Upon exiting, it was dragging a Rotom out, gripping it in his teeth.

The Rotom seemed to be snickering the whole time, and it flew over to Zero, who sent it back into a Pokeball. He returned Shuppet as well. Then he turned toward the kid and the professor. "I'm really sorry about that," he said," I hope Rotom didn't cause too much harm." He looked to the professor to make sure.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Aaron looked at the console for the Professor and after some close examination said "Nah Professor nothings wrong with it... All fine" he then turned to the kid and said "So what's your name then?" Blitzle realizing the console was slightly low on power used Thunder which struck the console the power bar being totally refilled Aaron looked across "Nice one Blitzle didn't even notice that" Blitzle grinned slightly at being commended.

Aaron then looked back to the kid "nice Rotom" he said rather simply still awaiting a reply from the boy about his name not fully knowing what this boy was like but ever the optimist he thought that he sounded friendly so far standing hand on his hip and Blitzle at his side he waited.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 1:45 am

"My name?" Zero asked, "Oh, it's Zero. And as for my Rotom, it could use a little more manners," he said, although his voice was full of affection. "What about you? What's your name?" he asked.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 8:33 am

Aaron thought for a minute "Zero huh? cool name" realizing Zero must have been too worried about his Rotom earlier to hear his name he repeated "Anyway my names Aaron and this here is my buddy Blitzle nice to meet you" he began exiting from the lab before turning back and calling to the Professor "Oh yeah thank again for the pokedex and pokeball's Professor" smiling as did the Professor before turning once more and exiting through the door.

Aaron looked to Blitzle and asked "So you ready to get going then Blitzle buddy?" Blitzle nodding confidently and that's when Aaron remembered to look back noticing Zero once more he asked "So what are you doing here in Johto then cause i've clearly not seen you around here before" then he thought of what most people came to Johto for "Oh wait are you also challenging the Johto league?" Blitzle beginning to walk ahead to the next route over Aaron following shortly after figuring that Zero would also be heading that way if his assumptions were right about Zero and Johto League.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8zFri May 18, 2012 5:37 pm

"Yeah, the Johto League is a goal of mine, but the main reason for going here is just to get out and explore," Zero said as he followed after Aaron and Blitzle. Once he caught up to them, he slowed and fell into step beside them. "It might be benificial to travel togethe, if we're going for the same goal. I could use the company, if you don't mind."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8zFri May 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Aaron smiled his usual smile and replied "Yeah sure we could do with the company couldn't we Blitzle" Blitzle looked to him nodding "Blitzle!" it called back Aaron then said "so what other pokemon have you got?" maintaining the same walking pace. He then had an idea taking his pokeball's from his belt throwing all of them high into the air each growing in size and allowing out the pokemon within.

Aaron's pokemon all landed on the ground in a line next to Blitzle each continuing walking so that they wouldn't have to stop his other pokemon being, Gigalith, Growlithe, Ralts, Riolu and Munchlax. "And this is the team" Aaron chimed smiling as they all said their respective names whilst walking to speak in their language which if you could have translated would have simply meant `hi` them sharing his friendly traits.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 12:06 am

"An interesting team," Zero observed, then, he too threw six Pokeballs into the air. They expanded, then released the inhabitants inside. Standing, or for the most part, floating in front of Aaron's group of Pokemon were a Rotom, Shuppet, Misdrevus, Litwick, Shedinja, and Drifloon. Some said their names, while others remained silent. "Sorry, some of my Pokemon aren't the most forthcoming," Zero said, apologizing for the silent and stubborn ones.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Aaron laughed "it's fine" he said "I think it's just me i'm a bit too forward with these things and that effect rubs off on my pokemon so their all friendly" Blitzle nodded and Gigalith headed over to Aaron lifting him onto his back so Aaron was leaning against a crystal, they continued down the path towards Cherrygrove City. Aaron loved the fact his pokemon were also out enjoying the beautiful summers day whilst heading on their journey.

Aaron soon saw Cherrygrove over a hill in the distance his pokemon all picking up the pace certain they'd be there within five minutes. Aaron grinned looking back to Zero "So were nearing Cherrygrove City but no gym here unfortunately, the first gym on course is in Violet City with the gym leader Falkner" they neared Cherrygrove it being a few steps away now they soon entered.

(As I normally allow you I'll let you decide when to close this topic and then I'll allow you to make the next for us in fact we'll take it in turns I done this one, you do the next, then I'll do the one after, then you do the one after that and so on to make it fair and an even workload)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)   Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner) H6Q0F8z

Beginning A Johto Journey. (Requires a travelling Partner)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1