HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
break994
break994

Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Sam casually arrived in lavender the town itself was peaceful however t brought a dark chill to him.
Sam had been here before when he was in action dealing with a few ex rocket grunts trying to harness 'Ghost Power' .
He missed the old days but had settled down for a while to go round Kanto beating gyms.
He began pacing thinking what to do in this town their would be trainers who would be fun to challenge but he though just maybe he'd investigate the appearances of dead people and Pokemon.

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 5:32 pm

After saying goodbye to his family he decided to go a last time into the Pokemon-Tower and saying goodbye to his Ghost Type friends. But after a little chat he heard a new Trainer entering the tower. A grin appeared on his face, it was pranking time. He concentrated and got into his physical form but made himself invisible. He sneaked upon the new Trainer and tried to trip him up.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 5:56 pm

I grinned my reflex's coming into action I flipped backwards and pulled out a device before clipping it to my headphones.
'There's a lot of abnormal activity about' I thought.
Quietly I let my zoroark out which morphed into a elderly man.
Zoroark walked over to a grave and shook his head.

OCC:Cue for your pokemon to start messing

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 6:13 pm

That guy had good reflexes, how boring. He jumped back and I gave up my physical form and went into the ground. Maybe I could scare him a little. I stretched my arm out of the floor and made it visible, so that the Trainer would see a Arm moving on the floor without body. Mia saw that the Trainer released some kind of Pokemon and it changed into an old man. Was it a fellow Ghost type? She desided to test it out and used Astonish to surprise it.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Zoroark ducked and resumed it's usual figure and launched a shadow ball behind it.
"Go easy I wanna see how this plays out." Sam said to Zoroark.
Sam saw the hand moving ' A hand without a body gonna take a heck load more than that to scare me." Sam thought grinning bending down to shake the hand.

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 10:26 pm

Mia barely avoided the Shadow Ball and new, that they would have a Problem. Whatever Pokemon this was, it was strong and fast. Then she saw the Hand of the Trainer approaching my hand and grind. *Now* she said and I made my hand physical. The next Moment I felt his hand touching mine because he wanted to shake it. I took his hand and shook it but didn't release it. Then I tried to pull him around a little, what a pity that I could see him.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 2:09 am

I grinned as I was pulled around in a split second I pressed a button on my headset creating a pair of glasses which could pick up heat signuture up.
"You had fun yet."I asked the ghostly figure.
Zoroark launched another shadow ball this was defiantly a defensive strategy though the enemy didn't seem equal to zoroark enjoyed challenging others.

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 7:13 am

I frowned at his comment, he was no fun to ply with. My arm got ghostly again and disappeared into the floor. Mia followed and we both went one floor down. There I sat down on my gravestone and thought about that Trainer. He was well prepared, but what did he want here. ”Maybe he will follow us down here.” Mia warned me. ”Why should he? I am sure he didn’t come here because of me, so why should he chase me?”
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Sam saw the heat drop through the floor and beckoned Zorark over he presumed the ghostly figure and pokemon was bored of sam outsmarting them and walked overt to a dark gloomy staircase.
He slowly began to tread down it...

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 8:13 pm

I changed into ma physical form and petted Mia ”I would suggest you say goodbye to your friend here. We are leaving soon.” Mia nodded and flew away. Now I was alone sitting one my gravestone but not for a long time. The Trainer came down a staircase. What was he doing here? That was not a place for him stay. What did he want here. ”Hey what do you want here? This is a holy place where the dead find there peace, what do you want here?”
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 1:13 am

I grinned "It may be a place for the dead who wish not to be disturbed to reside however you evidently did want to be disturbed by disturbing me while I was paying respect so I got curious so in all it's your fault I followed."I said after nodding to zoroark returning hi to his pokeball

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 6:50 am

I closed my eyes before I opened them again. ”Maybe I don't mind you disturbing me but what with all the Pokemon here? They did nothing and you are disturbing them as well. So you are curious? About what?”There were many curious people here and many of them wanted something like the Pokemon or items.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 10:19 pm

I smiled and cracked my knuckles "I'm curious about the tower and how it has the ability to let you excuse me if this is rude, a dead person is able to interact with ghost pokemon and us."
'Lets see if he can figure a answer'I thought

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 10:29 pm

I jumped from my gravestone and looked at it. ”I don't know. I don't even feel dead. But what is wrong with interacting with Pokemon? Every Human can interact with Pokemon I mean every living one. But it is strange that I can interact with the world. I turned around now facing the Trainer. ”But it can be a lot of fun too.”
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 9:12 am

I grinned "but it isn't fun when you are figured out I presume."I replied
" how far can you leave from here?"I asked curiously

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 10:01 am

I tilted my head. "I didn't have planned this little prank. So I don't care. Would have been fun if it worked."
I was quiet for a moment.
"I can go as far as I want. And I will leave soon. To fulfill my dream."
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zFri Feb 14, 2014 8:15 pm

I chratch my head "And your dream is?"I asked in a curious tone
OCC: Sorry Last week of term I had no tech avalible sorry

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zSat Feb 15, 2014 7:02 am

I made a sad expression. [color=lightskyblue]”Before I died my dream was to become a Pokemon-Trainer. But now I can't use Pokeballs. Howerver I found a way to capture Ghost Pokemon and my dream is to make a long, very long journey and get to know new Pokemon, maybe catch some Ghost Types and make new friends”
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 5:24 pm

"You are aware it would be quite possible to have a different type Pokemon companion as a friend without the need for poke balls."I said with a serious face.
"Anyway would you like to accompany around kanto as I'm on a break from my work to get some gym badges currently?"

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 9:54 pm

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I will find out" I will see what the future will reveal to me. But I was not sure if I really wanted to travel with this guy. I didn't know him at all, but he couldn't get a danger for me, I was a ghost. “Hmmmm okay maybe for a while.” I grinned. “But I will want to have fun sometimes”
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 7:37 pm

"I know how to have fun I just was slightly curious about lavender town so don't worry about me being boring."I Pause "I'll wait here for you to get ready."

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 7:59 pm

”I am already ready we will meet at the entrance.” I declared and walked right through a wall. As I reached the entrance a few seconds later Mia joined me. And we stood there waiting for Sam.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 12:14 am

I grinned packing my equipment away.
And paced over to the entrance and asked" where to next then?"
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 9:51 pm

occ: giving you three days to post
Ps sorry for double posting

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8zSun Jun 01, 2014 4:45 pm

occ: I am back after long time. Finally I am able to continue playing here. This will the last post in this topic and then I will start a new RP topic

I decided that it wasn't the best idea to follow this trainer. It was just a feeling but being a ghost I payed them much attention. The moment he wasn't looking at me anymore I vanished into the floor and left. Seeing the trainer walking away.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows   Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows H6Q0F8z

Travelling Kanto Chapter 1 Shadows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1