HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone want to be my travelling companion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Anyone want to be my travelling companion? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:37 pm

For my character Hailey Miller, I kinda' wanted a companion for her. She just just started and arrived at Snowpoint City by boat (she's from Cerulean City) and is making her way to Roark. Would anyone like to be her companion?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Sure i need a Sinnoh Trainer anyway :D
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Cool. We could start now if you want. Are you approved yet?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:40 pm

one sec lol not created him yet hahahah but i've created loads of trainer's so this should be easy.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Yeah I've created 3 but only one has been approved. My first one sucked, my second has hardly been looked at and my third was approved.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Any particular pokemon preferences?
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Not really, although I there are some I dislike.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:46 pm

I might just have two pokemon a Togekiss cause their awesome and a Froslass cause i've never had one before but they seem cool.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Frosslass are one of my favorite Pokemon!
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 9:34 am

OT: Markj probably has the most characters of anybody on the entire site XD
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 9:43 am

i Agree i am a dedicated person to this site it's the best and i've been wanting to become a mod but Luna says no space available to be in training but she'll let me know when a space appears free.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to be my travelling companion?   Anyone want to be my travelling companion? H6Q0F8z

Anyone want to be my travelling companion?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1