HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 6:39 am

[This is a different Eric from Zach's NPC friend, right Flame?]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 10:55 am

(Zach has a NPC friend called Eric? o.o Didn't realize, but yeah. Sure.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 6:35 am

Zach: Well, Nice to meet you. Maybe we'll meet again sometime.

He did the honorable thing to do, and bowed towards the victor. Then he walked back inside the Pokémon Center.

Zach: Heh. Eric. Just like Eric Reid. Except unlike that Bozo, this guy actually wins. Haha.

He laughed, and then brought his injured Pokémon to the Nurse at the Counter.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 11:25 am

Eric smiled an exited the arena.

Nurse Joy was just fiddling with her computer. She turned and spotted Zach. "Hello." She sunk into a deep bow. She collected the pokeballs (considering he gave them to her) and went off inside. She was back out in a couple of minutes. "Your pokemon are fully healed. Thank you for waiting. We hope to see you again."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 6:29 am

Zach: Thanks.

Zach took back all of his Pokeballs, then went and said down in a chair. He let all of his Pokémon out.

Zach: Hey...sorry guys...you all did great, but...we still lost...I guess I just wasn't good enough today...

He looked pretty down. Then, Ferdinand jumped on his Lap, and hugged his chest.

Ferdinand: Piplup...

Bien flew onto Zach's head, Neo came up to his side and did a cat-like purr to him, Kex rubbed it's head on his knee, and Snorunt came up to his Legs.

Zach: Thanks guys. And I promise; we'll get better...Cause we WILL Win the Sinnoh League! The Elite 4 and Champion won't stand a chance against us!

Zach recalled all his Pokémon except for Ferdinand and Snorunt.

Zach: And Snorunt...

Snorunt: Snorunt...?

Zach grinned at his friend.

Zach: Good job.

Snorunt actually smiled, and hugged Zach's legs. She had now completely warmed up to him as a friend and trainer. Zach recalled his Snorunt, then laid back and gave a sigh of relief.

Zach: Phew! My god! It feels like this Tournament went on for like, 10 months!
[And of course it literally did, thanks to Matt for setting this whole thing up :P ]

Zach then got up and looked on the Electronic board to see how this Eric guy is doing so far, and how long until the whole thing is over.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 11:36 am

Eric was already in the quarter finals. He had just won against a guy with a Raichu. His Drilbur was quickly moving up the ranks.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Zach then stood cross-armed, and watched for how the quarter finals would turn out.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 3:09 pm

The scales were tipped to Eric's favour. The opponent sent out a Magmar, which Drilbur quickly dispatched. Moving onto the semi-finals, things were looking good.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Zach still couldn't believe there was a Guy named Eric winning the tournament. Because the name Eric reminds him of his best friend Eric. So to distinguish, he looked on the board for the winning Guy's last name
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 11:32 am

Eric. Eric Xavier. That was his full name.

Eric was allowed a quick heal and then stepped back on the field. The opponent grinned and released a Ducklett. Eric stood motionless for a minute then withdrew his Drilbur. He just wouldn't win this one. It seemed he was going to forfeit.

Suddenly he grabbed a pokeball and tossed it high, releasing his second pokemon. Kirlia. Kirlia danced lightly across the field for a couple of seconds, very gracefully, then suddenly struck hard with a Confusion.

A couple of minutes later, Kirlia fell to a powerful Bubblebeam. Eric quietly withdrew her and released Drilbur, who struck once, and Ducklett fainted. It had been weakened greatly by Kirlia's battle. Eric now rose to the finals.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Suddenly, Zach felt a hand on his shoulder.

Eric: Hey. You did good Zach.

Zach turned to see his friend Eric. This Eric's name was Eric Reid.

Zach: Oh. Hi Eric. How'd you do?

Eric: Worse than you...lost in the first round.

Zach briefly turned and said: "Of Course..."

Eric: But you seemed to do okay. A lot better than me I say!

Zach: Yeah. Thanks. By the way, where's the second gym?

Eric: Oh, I think that's in Eterna City.

Zach: I see.

Eric: But I still gotta beat Roark here after the Tournament.

Zach nodded. Then they both watched the Rest of the Battle.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 11:37 am

The final opponent. He looked cocky enough. He tossed a pokeball which quickly showed teh vague form of a large pokemon. Claydol. Eric gazed at it for a second, before releasing his Kirlia again. Before Claydol could react, Kirlia struck hard with a Magical Leaf.

Kirlia seemed to have the winning side after an intense battle, when suddenly Claydol struck with a Hyper Beam. Eric's eyes widened as Kirlia collapsed limply like a ragdoll. He reluctantly released Drilbur.

Nearly half an hour later, Drilbur collapsed for what seemed like the last time for this battle. Suddenly it was enveloped in a bright light as it's form significantly grew. It had evolved.

Excadrill stood up, clashing it's claws aggressively. It lashed out with a Metal Claw, which found it's mark, but Claydol hung on. It attacked on some more, when suddenly it used Self-Destruct.

When the dust cleared, two forms were lying limp on the floor. Excadrill and Claydol. It now went to the judges. Now, Eric could only wait.

He stepped back into the waiting room, reaching out his hand for his healed pokemon. He sighed and sat back, leaning on the soft couch there.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Zach and Eric both went over to Eric X.

Zach: Hey Eric, that was a pretty awesome battle!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Eric smiled. "Thanks. It's just...despite Drilbur evolving...I let my pokemon down..." He gazed down at the two pokeballs cradled in his hand.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 6:59 am

Zach put a hand on Eric X's shoulder.

Zach: Hey...no you didn't. You didn't let them down. Your Pokémon are your friends, and they are willing to do whatever it takes to help you get better. Losing doesn't bring you down, it only builds you up more! It's something every trainer has to deal with. And it only helps plant the seeds of victory in the end! I mean, Since I left Sandgem town a few days ago, I've battled many trainers, but you are actually the second person I've lost to...the first was a scientist named Analice...but the point is, I'm only gonna get stronger, and so should you!

Eric: Heh. Well said Zach!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 7:23 am

Eric managed a watery smiled at Zach which quickly vanished as the results came up. He looked tense. Suddenly it sprung up that the other person had won. His opponent with a Claydol. No matter that it was a higher level, it had defeated two pokemon. Eric bent his head. "Oh well." He sighed. "It's only a competition. I'm gonna take your advice, go out and get better!" He grinned at Zach and raced out, gripping his two pokeballs.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 1:21 pm

As Eric X walked out, Eric turned to Zach, smiled, and put a Hand on his shoulder.

Eric: That was an awesome speech, Zach! Couldn't have said it better.

Zach: Yeah. Now lets finish this, I wanna get out of this town as soon as possible.

And they both turned towards the screen to watch the final battle.a
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 10:20 am

(? He was already in the finals. That means that his opponent won the competition. The whole thing.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 6:46 am

(ok. Guess We'll wrap this up now.)

Eric: Nice guy. Oh well. I gotta get ready for my Rematch at the Gym. Roark's gonna be there anytime soon. And I'll train my Pokémon too. What are you gonna do now, Zach?

Zach: Well I guess I'll go to the next Gym. I think I heard it was in Eterna City.

He pulled out his Town Map, and analyzed it.

Zach: Well, it appears the only shortcut is a Bike path, and of course, I don't own a bike. So it looks like I gotta go...ugh...BACK through Mt. Coronet. Then back through Jubilife City, then I gotta go through Floaroma Town.

Eric whistled.

Eric: Well...quite an Adventure. I'd race ya; and beat ya; but my Pokémon come first.

Zach *Muttering*: Surprising, coming from you...

Eric: Well...if you're still going that way, then it looks Like I'll be seeing you soon.

Zach: Hmm. And so be it, brotha.

They shake hands.

And so, once again, the Dynamic Duo of Rivals head their separate ways. As Eric goes towards the Oreburgh Gym, Zach is exiting Oreburgh City with Ferdinand perched on his head.

Zach: Well...I'M glad we're finally leaving...

Ferdinand: Lup!

Zach: Hey, you know what, since we're going back to Jubilife City, we can stop by and see Haji again!

Ferdinand: ...Piplup...?

Ferdinand suddenly remembered, that lonely little girl who had lost her stuffed animal, and Zach found it and returned it to her. And then he remembered the fun time they had...and that special someone...

Zach: Ohh...I know what you're thinking, Ferdy...you're just excited to see that Girl Piplup aren't you...you know, Queena?

Ferdinand blushed.

Zach: Ha! It's okay.

They approached the Entrance to the Cave of Mt. Coronet, and the exit of Oreburgh City.

Zach: Well, see ya later Oreburgh! Don't forget to write.

As he stepped into the cave, he shuddered.

Zach: And I hate this cave...

So, Zach has finally beaten the Oreburgh Gym Leader, and even stayed for an unexpected yet insightful experience through a Pokémon Tournament. But what lays ahead between him and his even longer Journey to Eterna City? Find out soon...

As Zach had left, another familiar face was watching the Oreburgh Pokecenter Arena being cleaned up. The old scientist from the cave, who had chased Zach's Now-Snorunt from Snowpoint City: Dr. Girro.

Dr. Girro: Hmph. Well, that Zachary boy seemed to have done well.

He turned, and walked away. He patted a small Communications Microphone on his front pocket.

Dr. Girro: His battle styles and bond between his Pokémon certainly do make him a formidable Pokémon Trainer. Isn't that right...Charon...?

To Be Continued...

[Continued in Sinnoh thread]
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 7:01 am

[Flame, just go here : http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t3074p300-zach-and-the-z-force#102512 ]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16