HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 8:10 am

Zach took back his Pokemon, and bowed. Then, he went over to the Gym. As he prepared to enter the Gym, someone bursted out with a crash.

Zach: Hey, what the-

Eric: Hey watch where you-, oh hey Zach!

Zach got up.

Zach: Found you.

Eric: Dude, I just got the Coal Badge!

Zach: Wow. About time.

Eric: Oh...wait a minute...oh yeah, that Battle Tournament! I gotta go register! Later!

And like that, he just took off.

Zach: Okay...nice talking to you...

He saw Roark walk out of the gym, presumably to the Pokemon Center.

Zach: *Laughing* Hey Roark, did he give ya any trouble?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 9:02 am

(Erm...erm...what's Eric's team?)

"Sure did. How else would he beat me?" Cross armed, Roark stepped out.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Zach: I just wasn't sure how a Turtwig and Misdreavus could've beaten an Onix, Geodude, and a Cranidos after losing the first time.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 pm

(I'll...just safely assume that Turtwig is above level 14...)

"He came prepared...specific use of Absorbs, some good health restoration..." Shaking his head, Roark replied.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 4:22 am

Zach shrugged.

Zach: "Alright then."

He was about to turn and leave, but then he spun back around to Roark.

Zach: By anychance, are you gonna be at the battle tournament today?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 12:02 pm

"No. Are you?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Zach: Yep! I'm entering there myself!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 1:30 pm

"Hmm. Good. Good. Hope you win." Nodding his head, Roark turned and headed off to his gym.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Zach: Alright then.

Zach went back over to the Pokemon Center. Eric was leaving as he entered.

Zach: Didja sign up?

Eric: Yep.

Zach went in and over to Nurse Joy.

Zach: Excuse me, I'd like to sign up for the Battle Contest.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 11:59 am

"Of course. May I have your Trainer ID, please?" Typing quickly on her computer, she extended a hand for the ID.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Zach: Uh, I guess this is my ID?

He handed her his Pokedex.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:14 pm

"Ah. Sufficient enough." Trilling happily, she took the Pokedex and quickly registered him. "Two hours from now." Informing him, she returned his Pokedex.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Zach: Alright then. I guess a little competition will pump me up for the next gym battle.

And so, the Departure from Oreburgh City has been delayed. Because soon, it will be tournament time for Zach and his Pokémon. What will they find in this ordeal of strength?

To Be Continued...
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Chapter 8

Have Faith, will Battle

Two hours have passed, and no, the Oreburgh Battle competition is ready to begin at any minute! So who will be the one to triumph, and who will even be the one to battle? Zach ha no idea who his opponents are, other than Eric. All he knows is that this will be his moment to bond further with all his Pokémon, including his newly caught Snorunt.

Zach sat in the Pokémon Center, waiting for everything to begin. If at first glance of the backyard of the Pokémon Center, it would look as if there was a soccer game ready. Really, it was ready for a battle tournament. Zach brushed Kex's fur.

Zach: Kind of a girly thing to do, brushing your hair. And it's not even a contest or anything. But YOU'VE been getting out of hand with the scruffiness!

Kex grumbled.

Zach had Ferdinand on his shoulders, and patted his Snorunt sitting next to him.

Zach: You okay there, bud?

Snorunt looked unsurely at her new trainer, but then smiled. She had warmed up to Zach greatly since she'd met her, and trusts him more and more. She was still very shaken up from escaping the laboratory. However, she was confident being in the care of Zach will cure her anxiety.

Zach: Alright. We'll all be set for whenever.

He patiently waited for the tournament to begin.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Suddenly a nearby loud speaker blared out.

"All contestants please proceed to Arena Four where you shall be paired for battle. I repeat, all contestants..."

A number of trainers got to their feet and strode towards the door, their various pokemon following them.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Zach: Alright. Back in the balls.

He then placed his Pokémon in their Pokeballs and went through the door in the crowd while looking through to find Eric.

The were brought to some sort of dugout where the people wait for their turn to battle.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Zach was paired up with another person with green, upturned hair. He sneered at Zach and took his place at the field.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Zach looked at the oddly hair colored guy.

Zach: Uh hi, I'm Zach. Pleased to meet you.

He offered his hand.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 6:24 am

"Yuzu." He shook the hand as he released his first pokemon, a Patrat.

Patrat, male, level 13
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 11:43 am

Zach: I know what I'm Picking! Come on out, Neo!

He let out Neo the Shinx.

Neo: Shinx! Shinx!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Patrat hissed as it jumped in with a Crunch.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 am

[Is he fighting the Patrat, or with the Patrat?]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 am

(Fighting the Patrat.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 23, 2013 9:32 am

Zach: Dodge it and use leer!

Neo dodges the Crunch, the counters as it's eyes glow with leer.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 am

Patrat was undeterred as it ignored it's lowered defense and jumped in with another Crunch, coming closer, it fangs gleaming menacingly.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next