HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Zach and The Z-Force Empty
PostSubject: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:24 am

Chapter 5

A Rock in a Hard Place

Zach has now arrived in Oreburgh City, which is much different from the beachtown of Sandgem or the Bustling Metropolis of Jubilife City; It's a Coal Minning Town. And this is where Zach will face his first Gym leader. But first, he must stop at the Pokemon Center to ensure his Pokemon's health.

Zach took a step into the Pokemon center, and put his four Pokeballs onto the counter.

Zach: Uh, hi. Can I please get my Pokemon healed here?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:29 am

The nurse looked at Zach, noticing he didnt look so happy. "Im sorry to add to your misfortune sir, but our machinne broke just yesterday. The best I can do is give you items to restore your pokemon to health, but even then they may still be fatigued."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:31 am

Zach: Well, that sucks.

He let all four of his Pokemon out, and used all the Items she gave him on them all.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:35 am

The nurse, after she had handed all of the items out, looked at Zach nodding a bit. "Im so sorry for this inconvenience. If you return tomorrow, the machine should be fixed."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:36 am

Zach: Well thanks, and e-...wait a minute...aren't you the same nurse from Jubilife City and outside Mt. Coronet?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:38 am

"You dont understand," the nurse chuckled. "I am but Im not. Those were my sisters." She showed him a blue bow, unlike the others who had red.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:41 am

Zach: Heh. Family Resemblance.

Zach recalled his healed Pokemon, and turned back to the Nurse.

Zach: Ehh...Why is the Machine broken?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:44 am

The nurse looked back at the machine. "You know I dont know," she said, walking to it and tapping a few buttons. The lower compartments opened, and nothing seemed wrong. "I guess its just on the fritz," she asked. "Catch those criminals," a voice yelled as two strangers ran into the pokemon center.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:46 am

Zach: Wait, Wha-?

Zach turned to the two figures. He thought he recognized them.

Zach: Wha...oh no...
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:52 am

The two people stopped when the officer ran by. "Barely missed her," one sighed, the other slapping him. "You shouldnt have taken the pokemon in broad daylight," she said angrily, eyeballing the pokeball.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:56 am

Zach recognized them...the unmistakable look...the teal bowl cuts...the weird outfits...and the same G that he gave to Prof. Rowan. They both looked just like the robber he encountered at the Poketch Building. He just had to make sure...

Zach: Team Galactic...?!

He blurted that out by accident.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 am

The two individuals looked at Zach before they nearly froze. They didnt speak, and when it seemed he would try approaching they dashed out the door. The officer had passed anyway, so there wasnt a reason for them to stay anyhow.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 6:02 am

Zach now knew for a fact who they were.

Zach: Yeah, it IS you, isn't it! Either of you remember me? From the Poketch Building in Jubilife city? Or maybe it was a friend of yours. Either way, I'm the one who stopped your robbery there, and I know you're up to no good. Hand over whatever you just stolen!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 6:09 am

The two criminals didnt stick around to chat. They were gone, making a run for the nearest route to their base as possible.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 6:13 am

Zach: Ferdinand, Bubble! Neo, Thunder!

Ferdinand shot Bubbles at the escaping thugs, and Neo combined it with Thunder (And Wet mixed with Electric does NOT leave a pretty ending.)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:05 pm

The two criminals were stopped immediately. The one holding the stolen pokeball dropped it as they were both yelling in pain. The bystsnders turned, not wanting to watch them shock any further.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Zach went up and took the Ball. Then he gave both of the theives the finger, and called for the cops.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 10:27 pm

An officer was running after the criminals, and she stopped blinking when she saw Zach. 'Eh,' she said looking at the criminals ready to be sent to prison.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Zach looked at the officer. He held up the pokeball the galactic grunts stole.

Zach: Uh, excuse me, but where might I find the owner of this Pokeball? I'd like to personally hand this back over.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 11:30 pm

The officer looked at zach. 'I can't disclose that information,' she said to him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 12:57 am

Zach then had an idea.

Zach: Well, I guess this Pokemon in here could show me who.

He clicked the Pokeball open.

Zach: Come out, er, whatever you are.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 1:11 am

The pokemon inside popped out. It was a dragonair, looking at the trainer. It screeched at him before the officer looked at Zach. 'Return the pokemon to its pokeball and hand it over, or I'll have to takeyou in,' she ssid to him
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 1:24 am

Zach: Alright, Alright! Chill out!

He returned the Dragonair back to it's Pokeball and handed it over to the Officer. Then he decided it was a good time to carry on.

He walked across the town looking for the gym. Then, something made him wonder.

Zach: What the hell was that thing back there?

Ferdinand: Pip-Lup?

Zach looked at his Pokedex. Just as he suspected, It picked up the Pokemon he just saw.

::NEW ENTRY::
DRAGONAIR

He opened up Dragonair's Pokedex Entry.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 1:28 am

Entry -
Dragonair, the Dragon Pokémon. Dragonair has the ability to manipulate the elements as it wishes.

The gym wasn't too far from the trainer, the light falling on it as if the world knew it was time for Zach's bsttle.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 2:43 am

Zach: Cool. I wonder who that Pokemon belonged too? Damn woman. I stopped two thieves and I can't even get as much as a simple thank you. God, I hate cops. I swear, everyone's all stressed out today. And speaking of stressed out...

Zach reached the gym, and saw Eric infront of it. He was looking pretty disapointed.

Zach: Hey, Eric!

Eric turned and looked at Zach.

Eric: Aw hey, Zachariah.

Zach: Don't call me that. Is this the gym?

Eric: Yeah, but...

He pointed to a note on the door.

Eric: The Gym Leader's gone.

Zach: Wait...What?!

Eric: Yeah, the note says he went down into the Oreburgh Mine. Not sure when he'll be back. Aw well, I'll just go back to the Pokemon center. I'm sure I'll see him eventually.

Eric walked back to the Center. Zach stayed right where he was.

Zach: Well I'M not. I came here for a gym battle, and a gym battle I'll get! Come on Ferdinand, let's go down to the mine and find this Gym Leader.

Ferdinand: Lup!

Zach and Ferdinand went to the Construction site, where nobody paid attention to them. They found the entrance to the mine, and stepped down into the dark cave. Down in there, it was as dark as in Mt. Coronet, but still seeable. It didn't appear anyone was in there...around Zach, at least.

Zach *Calling out*: Hellooooooo...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next