HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

Pokemon RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 26, 2013 1:15 pm

The wolf roared and vanished. Kakashi Narrowed her eyes and used protect. The wolf reappeared high in the sky and fired of a large energy beam. Kakashi's protect protected Myth as well and was really ment for her as the attack wouldn't of did much damage to Kakashi.
"Heh smart but still not worth it." She said looking up at the Wolf. "And still annoying to kill." Deciding to help a little, Kakashi casted Disable on the wolf makinng it inable to use that technque again.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am

The wolf saw the rock and with his paw, easily smashed it. His claws glowed and he sent a large slash-like energy wave at Zhar. Kakashi floated to the ground and looked at the wolf. "i still remember when i fought that thing, that was a LONG time ago." she said relaxed.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 5:30 pm

The wolf's speed alouded him to dodge the ray, he growled and looked at Myth. Kakashi rolled her eyes, "That attack is to slow, it has an envasion rate of 98%. He is not likely to get hit by most attacks." She said, "Use a 100% attack or a -- attack."

Last edited by Kakashi Nara on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 8:26 am

Myth cringed under the glare. She continued to fire from on top of the Rayquaza. But she knew it was hopeless. It was too fast. It kept dodging. Hearing the legendary's words, "You have battled it? Then perhaps you can do it again?" She suggested, firing several crescent blades of energy.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:21 pm

"Oh me? this old pack of bones? Fighting these guys where never my speciality but i can give to an advantage." Kakashi said once again lifting her hand and started casting a spell. The wolf skillfully dodged once again, leaping up it charged at Kakashi, Myth is it's target. Kakashi casted the spell and the wolf suddently slowed down. After she smacked the now slower wolf back down into the ground. "I made it harder for him to dodge attacks. Use Fire based attacks on him, that's his only elemental weakness."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:33 pm

"But I don't have any Fire moves." Myth despaired, cringing under the alarmingly close leaps. "D - Do you you have a TM or - or something?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Kakashi nodded, She pulled a firega meteria out and gave it to Myth. "Focus on the orb and aim it at the wolf, don't over do it though. That Meteria casts a powerful and large fireball." The wolf shot a wide spead water attack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:46 pm

"This I can handle." Running forward, her scythe glows light blue and grows and extend at the top. The Absol then swings its horn repeatedly and multiple light blue crescent blades or light blue rings of energy comes out of them, aiming for the attack. Myth closes her crimson eyes, focusing on the orb. Her whole attention given to the orb, she was vulnerable to attack yet had never felt so invincible in her life. Power coursing through her and the orb, she willed herself to make the orb work.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 4:13 am

the wolf roared and fired a Widespread fire attack instead. Kakashi nodded in approval. "Good Myth, you can fire soon." she looked over at Zhar,"Don't waste all your energy on this."

(It's a robot, it doesn't have a mind)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 7:21 am

Her eyes glowing, she nodded. She took in the wisdom of the ancient pokemon, herself knowing that the power had nearly reached it's peak.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 1:12 pm

(artifical inteligents)

The wolf leap at Kakashi once again, for some reason Myth was what it was targeting through out the battle. As he got closer, Kakashi said something. "Fire, Now." She casted a spell that increased Myth's Accurrentcy.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 2:23 pm

The black oval on her forehead glowed blindingly white as it fired a bright beam at the wolf. Her pupils dilated as her eyes quickly adjusted to the brightness. Blinking her crimson eyes like a Noctowl, she chose to finally close them as she felt the power drain through her, concentrated at the oval and finally flickering down to a thin beam before disappearing. She collapsed in an oafish lump, not feeling her legs anymore. Ruffling her fur, she let out a sigh.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 9:24 pm

"Good job Myth." Kakashi said, Casting a curaga spell on her (a Healing spell Lv 2 restores 500-5000 hp). the wolf Yelled in anger as it was hit dead on by the blast thanks to it's speed being greatly reduced and Myth's accurance boost. He stood up and growled angrily.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:16 pm

"Th - thanks...That didn't take it down?" She peered over, her claws clicking on the hard, bonelike structure as she padded over. "Fire..."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 5:43 pm

"This monster has a  about 100,000 Hp, he is down to 20,000 now." Kakashi explained, she looked down at the Wolf. He Growled and began charging a elemental beam of some type. "Brace yourself, he is gonna use one of his super moves."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 6:28 am

Myth was staggered. "Umm...what exactly is this thing?" She asked as she crouched low, bracing for the attack.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 6:40 pm

" A hyper up Wolf, which is a regular monster, this is just another stronger version of it." Kakashi explained, She moved her body to have Myth behind her away from the blast. The wolf unleashed a red beam of light from his mouth and Kakashi frowned a little as it hit her, " That actaully stung a little."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 7:31 am

Myth cringed. That attack would have finished her 50 times over. Her hopes drained, she unleashed several silver crescent blades of energy at it.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Kakashi frowned, "This fight needs to be over soon," she said to herself "That's it!". Kakashi summoned another Materia, she gave it to Myth. " Use this Materia, it can Break the Damage limit, it's also a Lv.5 spell so i'll buff you up so you can use it safely." She explaned, moving farther from the Monster. The wolf dodged some of the cresent waves but was hit my a few.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 17 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next