HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
Pit
Pit

Pokemon RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 5:40 pm

"That's it, time to use one of my own attacks!" This time, Keldeo shot a Hydro Pump from his hand at the Sweeper's weak spot. "Go ahead and take an amplified attack like this! From a level 23!"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Mew giggles at Kakashi's statement. She then proceeds to fly in front of Kakashi and tries deflects the guns. She flies inside the sweeper and attemps to destroy it from the inside with Psychic.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 5:49 pm

"Wait no not mom to young, but i recognise it.. Wait thats my niece!" Kakashi leapt in front off everyone to take the beam th sweeper fired. Kakashi looked at them, "Hurry up, the others should finish setting the bomb soon."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 5:53 pm

A pink cat emerges from the sweeper. It is silent, and it has a Mew tail. It walks at an even pace. It has bright blue eyes. The cat seems unaffected by the fact there is a robot with machine guns just behind it. It stops and looks at Kakashi with an slight grin.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 pm

" err.. Crap i forgot you name. " Kakashi looked up, "Hurry up everyone."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:03 pm

"Hurry up and kill it! the others should finish setting the bomb soon." Kakashi said taking a hit for Keideo
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:05 pm

The cat breaks into a run and starts flying while galloping in the air. Sparkles spiral her body and she transforms into a Mew. She appears to have flew away, but then goes invisible and returns to the scene.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:06 pm

PKMN Species: Regigigas
PKMN Name: Max
Background: Er, do I have to?
Other:
Picture:
Home: Relic Forest, Orre.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:07 pm

(orre, nice)

"Well,I'm out of ideas. I've tried hitting its weak spot twice and it's done nothing..."

Spark was attempting to prepare a slightly larger fireball, hoping to make it do just enough damage to win. "I hope this works..."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:12 pm

"Yep thats my niece." Kakashi sighed and jumped up and axe kicked the sweeper destroying it, "You guys were taking to long now Hurry, we got to do our part than get out of here before it explodes!" she said running.

Sweeper defeated/ 40 exp gained/ Level up Spark jumps to Lv6 / Level up Zher jumps to Lv6 / Level up Keldeo is now Lv24 / Items obtained: 2 potion, machine part.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:12 pm

PKMN Species: Jirachi
PKMN Name: Wish
Background: When Wish was born, she met a human boy. The boy and Wish played happily until the comet that allowed Wish to stay awake passed over. As a result, Wish had to go back to sleep for a thousand years, however, the boy made a wish that the Jirachi wouldn't have to go to sleep when the comet passed over. As a result, Wish could sleep and wake up whenever she wanted to. As the years passed by, the human boy grew older and older, until he just died. Of course, Wish was sad, but she knew humans never lived forever, so she decided to try and find some new friends.
Other: Wish wears a small pendant around her neck that has a picture of the human boy.
Picture: N/A
Home: Unknown Location
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm

The Vulpix that had been hiding in the hsadows the whole time unleashed a Flamethrower directly at the sweeper aiming for the guns.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:15 pm

"Well, that was close, now let's get moving!" Keldeo began running.

Spark followed Keldeo, hoping he was right.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:20 pm

The Vulpix seemed to disappear. Mew followed Keldeo, and turned off her invisibility.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Mew giggled and mimicked everything Spark did to make Zhar feel like he was crazy.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:25 pm

[Zher were humans remember -_-] Kakashi stopped and looked up at the ledge she new lead to the storage, " Come on " Kakashi ran up and jumped to the ledge which is 40ft of the ground.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Suddenly, a Jirachi appeared out of nowhere. Around its neck was a small yellow pendant with a star insignia engraved on it.
"Hello, friends!" It said happily, smiling and floating in front of Kakashi.
(I'll transform into a human soon.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Keldeo and Spark jumped, Keldeo almost falling on his face on his landing. "This form is still a bit enw to me...I realy don't get how my level is what it is."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 10 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Creativity Place :: Role Playing-
Jump to: