HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
Pit
Pit

Pokemon RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 7:48 am

"Then something bad is coming soon, right? If this trainer is involved, it won't be easy..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 7:52 am

"Well, yes. This is the biggest disaster I've ever felt..." She trailed off.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 12:42 am

"Well, we should stay on guard and hope to run into the others from a couple years ago so they can help us." Spark began to slowly fly away and began to teleport slowly back. "See you around, probably!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 7:41 am

"Yeah..." She called mirthlessly as she padded back to her den, settling down to a troubled sleep.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 3:38 pm

(Mega, should we try to pick this up again?)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 5:12 pm

(Maybe as soon as I've read all 31 pages trying to recall what this was.)

(EDIT: Sure, if you're up for it.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 5:33 pm

(Timeskip 1 Week)

Again, Spark found herself watching the strange trainer battle in Phenac. "It's just so weird..." The final battle ended, as Spark once again gave chase to the trainer, the trainer not knowing this time.

The 'trainer' walked closer to the forest. "Those trainers have no idea. And when I defeat every trainer in this region I'll control the power of every Pokémon in this region." Just then, she sensed...Something. "Must be that Mew again. Great." She ran into the forest, disappearing in the trees quickly.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 5:40 pm

Myth gladly tore of the pulpy sweet flesh of a Pecha, leaving just the seed. Scraping off earth in one swipe, she dropped the seed in the crater and covered it back up. The Mew had asked her to keep an eye out for the others, but so far she hadn't noticed anybody yet. As though they were isolated. She had plucked the courage to stray further and further from her den when prey had been scarce. Now she was just living off berries. Discontentedly swiping her tongue over her jaws, she headed back to her den to sleep. She had to conserve her energy as much as possible.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Spark looked around, and couldn't find any trace of the trainer anymore. But she did find something. It looked like...She couldn't tell. She flew towards Phenac once again, and tried to tell Myth something in her head. "Meet me outside the Eastern Phenac Gate as soon as possible if you can. It's about that...thing." She had no idea if Myth heard her, or if it was too great a distance between them.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 5:51 am

(Is it too late to join this RP?)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 2:46 pm

(Nope, the character template is on the first page if you'd like to fill it out.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Myth stood up with an exasperated sigh. But she wasn't complaining. She nimbly leaped from rock to rock and was sprinting on plain ground before she knew it. For once, she actually enjoyed the swift dash through the forest. Ignoring the foliage tugging and snagging on her fur, she headed towards Phenac.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 5:52 pm

As Spark saw Myth approaching, she waved. "Hey! I'm over here!"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 7:14 pm

PKMN Species: Eevee
PKMN Name: Ghost
Background: Ghost is an Eevee who has the move set of it's dark counter part umbreon, He used to help scientists with there research on eevee's there.  Once the scientests moved away he still stayed and maintained the best he could the eqiupment there.
Other: his eye's change colors with his mood and has a dark chain with a black and silver rose on it around his neck.  He also doesn't look like a normal Eevee
Picture:
Ghost:
Home: He lives in an abandoned lab under the surface

Last edited by Pup on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 7:21 pm

(As soon as your picture goes on there, it's good)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Myth suddenly looked up, her head snapping to the source of the sound. Not seeing where she was going, her paw fell in a rut, causing her to stumble, and half-fly through the air, given her speed. She managed to turn but didn't see a tree until it was almost too late. She twisted and pushed off, planting her four broad paws on the trunk and shoving away hard, and twisted to land on her feet, albeit clumsily. She huffed, annoyed and turned to face Spark. "What is it?" She snapped, obviously short-tempered.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 22, 2014 6:41 pm

"The trainer's back, but I think I know where she went." Spark pointed to where she entered the forest. "I saw her and followed her a bit in, and then she just...vanished. I think we might want to go there and see what's up."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Ghost had nervously ventured out far from his little lab to go berry gathering since he ran out. "now, if I was a berry were would I be?" he said to himself sniffing around.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Myth brought around a hind leg and scratched herself in the ruff. "Yeah, yeah. Sure." She grumbled. "Well, you can fly...er, float. Levitate. Whatever. Thought of searching around a bit? And you're psychic aren't you? Can't you sense her?" She asked, slightly cynical.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 23, 2014 9:30 pm

PKMN Species: Pikachu

PKMN Name: Flash

Background: Flash has lived in the forest for his whole life.

Other: Has pale yellow fur with green ear-tips, stripes on back, and at the bottom of his tail.

Picture: I don't have one. XD.

Home: Virdian Forest
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 3:29 pm

He came around a tree and saw myth it was unsuspected to see another pokemon so soon and close to his lab. Dang it I hope she didnt see me she thought to her self. She to a peek around accedintly stepping on a stick.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Myth swung around with a terrifying snarl on her face, fangs bared and dripping, cruelly white, white as the moon. Her crimson eyes narrowed to mere slits, her fur fluffed out so she looked twice her size, it was up to her to decided whether the being was a friend or foe. Or, you know, neither. Neutral. Her paws stayed rooted to the area but she continued to snarl at the sound's direction.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 25, 2014 2:10 pm

Ghost looked around the tree to see if she was snarling at his direction soon enough she was and he whipped his head back behind the tree. He wasn't sure if she seen him looking around but knew for one thing she wasn't friendly.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 19 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19