HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
Card
Card

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 9:56 pm

"Perhaps it is because you were taught a long time ago. I think that someone stole those memories, but your memories were engraved in your soul, so your soul remembered when your body did not."
Erza said, thoughtfully. 'This is only my theory, though...' she silently thought to herself.
Leo
Leo

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 9:59 pm

it could be possible and this might be shocking to you but i've had a lucremia in my body that let me use ruin magic and i was thought by the master of phantom lord.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:01 pm

Erza gasped.
"Then... You're a spy?!"
Erza summoned her usual armor and sword, and pointed the sword at Blake's throat.
"Answer this question! Are you or are you not a spy?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:07 pm

i don't know he said while turning in his own armor and sword but at that moments he heard someone say a sentance. and he fell to his knees from the pain. the only thing he could say was seek a girl called sola in a light guild and tell here that someone from phantom has said it she will know what it will be. after that his eyes went black and he started to attack erza
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:11 pm

"I knew it! You are a spy!"
Erza dodged his attacks, and even parried a few. She counter-attacked, lunging here and there at Blake.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:14 pm

blake wanted to stop but his body didn't wanted to react. and he felt his body quickly dodge and changed his armor he heard himself say speed demon armor as he felt the other armor with a green long sword (it allows him to gain much speed) he felt his body run at full speed. and attack erza with a high speed attack.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Erza knew she wouldn't be able to dodge or parry, so she braced herself.
"Blake! Stop!"
The voice of a girl was heard, and Erza opened her eyes, to see a girl standing inbetween herself and Blake.
Catulus flew above, saying,
"Whew! Looks like we got here just in time!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:25 pm

his body was preparing to strike. but just at the last moment before the blade hit sora. he looked at her and his eyes got their colour back. you got here just in time he said. after that he fainted the next thing he knew he saw the hospital room in the fairy tail guild.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:27 pm

"Blake, what exactly happened out there? I had to explain your lucremia to Erza and everything!"
Sola was talking this time, and Catulus was sitting nearby, having a little talk with Erza.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:32 pm

i told you before he said while trying to get up. its that sentence your magic did not work he said while sounding sad. but we have a problem he got closer to sola and whispered i think that someone from phantom lord is following me who is whispering the sentence that will ... ah you know ... do as the master of phantom lord tells me too while he said it tears formed in his eyes
and now i got my powers under control they want me back i think.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:35 pm

Sola thought for a little, obviously disappointed that her spell didn't work properly.
"Hmm... Maybe we can ask the head of my guild for help. I'm sure (he/she?) will know which spell to use."
Catulus noticed their conversation, and walked over to talk as well.
"Maybe Sola knows the person who's following Blake alot more than we think."
Sola knew what Catulus meant.
"Blake. Whoever is following you might just be my younger sister."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:38 pm

(its and he look at google and typ ''fairy tail master makarov'')
i was thinking about that too. i think she has a mission to get me back now i've got my true power. but i know the master of fairy tailhe does not have that kind of magic so this is a lost case.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:44 pm

"I mean, the master of Solar Heaven. My guild specializes in Light Magic, so the master should know how to help you."
Sola replied, almost face-palming. (XD)
"That's a good idea, Sola! Let's make helping Blake our main focus for now. I'm sure that once we get him fixed up, your younger sister shouldn't be too much to handle."
Catulus said.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:47 pm

ok but the only thing i know about it is that is really powerfull dark magic. and what if your sister catches us on the way then i might kill you and i dont want that while the tears formed in his eyes again
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Sola just replied,
"Don't worry about that! I know lot's of ways to make my sister run off."
Catulus nodded.
"She's told me a few methods. They're enough to make anyone run."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:02 pm

ok we'll try blake said. as he got out of bed still fully dressed wait i will put on an armor and take a sword to defend myself just in case he closed his eyes and his body started to shine he armor with the sign of lamia scale appeared along with a sword with the same sign. see thanks to erza i now got full control
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:06 pm

"You shouldn't thank me. All I did was unlock your memories."
Erza said. Sola thanked her, and Catulus said,
"Alright! Let's go! I brought along a friend, so both Blake and Sola can get to the guild together."
When she said so, a dark blue Exceed walked inside, and bowed.
"Who will I be taking to Solar Heaven?"
Sola pointed at Blake, and the Exceed grabbed Blake and started flying off towards the Solar Heaven guild. Catulus and Sola came flying soon after.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:11 pm

when they were on the road he looked back to see sola far behind them. and he saw someone running as fast as the exceed. no not you he yelled sora go away he yelled as the person said the sentence. his eyes grew darker and he threw the exceed on the ground as the armor and sword appearded its was a pitch black armor and a blade with purple fire. the demon armor he heard himself say he wanted to warn sora but he had no control. then he heard the master of the dark guild say. amuse us fight sora. yes master he heard himself say and he was of to face her
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 12:39 am

Sola saw Blake charging at her and gasped. Catulus was struck by Blake's sword, and both Sola and Catulus went hurtling to the ground. Luckily, there were some bushes underneath that broke their fall, so they didn't break any bones. They were scratched up a little, but they weren't out of the picture just yet.
"Blake! Snap out of it!"
Sola hoped that she could make him remember where he was, and who he was.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am

blake wanted to stop but his body would not listen. he brought the sword up to sora's neck and he heard a voice say kill her. and his body got ready
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 12:52 am

Sola grimaced and replied,
"I guess I'll have to fight! Sorry if I hurt you!"
She brought her hands up towards Blake, and said,
"Shining Ray!"
Her hands unleashed a blinding ray. Catulus helped along by using a new spell she learned. She spun with her wings outstretched, and razor-sharp feathers flew in Blake's direction.
"Feather Arrows!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 12:57 am

blake used another armor. his body was engulfed in a flash of light and when it disappeared you could see a metalic armor of metal with wing and a long white spear . defender of the gate armor he heard himself say and the attacks just didn't hurt him it was like the armor protected him. oh no look out sora blake wanted to yell but he couldn't ''his body was preparing for another attack'''.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 1:04 am

Sola knew the armor protected him from Light Magic, so she needed to hurry and get help.
Catulus tried to get Sola out of there by flying back to Fairy Tail.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 1:09 am

that won't work he heard his body say as he changed his armor in one of the four armors he had. he heard his body say spead demon armor. and he rushed off to them. wait i know what might work with great effort he got his voice under control. sora he yelled use you light magic again i will try to keep my body from changing armors as he needed all his powers to control his body. you just have to let me faint then the spell will be broken until the sentence is said again!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 1:14 am

Sola nodded. She put her one free hand infront of her, and made an 'X' with her hand.
"Heavenly X!"
The 'X' grew and aimed for Blake.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next